20-Aug-2013 - Divination

Saradomin_Mage

It's faster to re-click the node when the xp pops up, rather than waiting, but you might want the slightly slower afk way.

Thanks for tip.

Whan I can do with chronicle fragments (orange circles)?

When you get 10 of them, you can deposit them either in Draynor, or at the Guthix shrine (teleport with your 6'th age circuit)

I think you get more xp at the shrine, but don't quote me on that.

You get some lore as well when depositing them - like small Guthix quotes.

Yep, you do get more experience at the Shrine.

• Like 1

You get some lore as well when depositing them - like small Guthix quotes.

>New skill will be rich in lore

>Get fortune cookie phrases instead

• Like 10

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The xp rates seem atrocious so far, they just aren't scaling nicely and it is an issue made worse by it being a flat rate for 10 whole levels.

In like level 1-10 its pretty good, 10-20 its acceptable. 20-30 it's like really? this is a bit slow. 30-40 is like omg too slow.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Portents and other rewards are very, very small amounts of XP--not worth it in comparison to purely training.

I think the XP Rates are really, really nice right now. They definitely learned their lesson from Hunter, where you went 1 to 20 in about five minutes on the first day. The option to spend energy to get 25% more XP is neat--gives you a chance for faster XP if you dont care about rewards. The fact that energy is stackable makes it a lot less annoying than Fishing and stuff, powertrained quite well.

Transmutation is going to be ridiculous profit up at higher levels. 9 coal currently gets you an adamant ore--I can see myself staying at coal trucks for a good long while once I hit level 76 in a few days :P

Divine Locations are definitely balanced towards the higher rank ones--you should be able to get a decent amount of herbs/magic logs every day from them. Placing them in very populated areas is gonna be a ridiculous burst of noted resources.

Tip 1: Grab as many Chronicle Fragments as you can, and spend them as soon as possible once you get 10. I get about 1/4th of a level worth of XP for offering them at the Guthix Altar, definitely worth the time you put in.

Tip 2: Make boons. Seriously. ASAP. Or at least as soon as you unlock the next tier.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

For those who were curious, I took a short break from powertraining Divination to check out how it works in Dungeoneering.

46xts.jpg

Energy Rift in the corner of the start room.

46xxx.jpg

Wisps randomly spawn in Dungeoneering rooms, all tiers are potentials spawns. They seem to be very common, I'd say 40% of rooms have some kind.

Memories inside Dungeoneering are stackable (!).

Currently looking for any naturally occuring energy rifts or Divination lock doors.

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

The click-when-xp-appears thing helps a ton with this, level 44, and nearly 45 currently.

God knows how someone's 50 already. :lol:

Also funny how Jagex have written a bot for this, in the form of Max.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looking through the skill guide it seems like the 5 or 6th Portent of Passage (30 bright energy) is enough for any dg door if you have 99 at +6.

Given how common the energy seems portents of passage seem like they may be a worthwhile extra even to speed dging since you can make them on the fly faster than pots and they immediately open a door if they can boost u far enough.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That's kinda silly considering it awarded attention, though it was the same sort of bug as the potion glitch for fishing etc, so yeah...

So Max is not only a bot, but a spy. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Honestly, I think this so far is a relatively well thought out skill. I'm only level 24, so my opinion may change down the road; overall Jagex, good job.

Also, way better than Nexus @ Krista.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Honestly, I think this so far is a relatively well thought out skill. I'm only level 24, so my opinion may change down the road; overall Jagex, good job.

Also, way better than Nexus @ Krista.

Yes, very original minigame.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I quite enjoy the skill, however the XP is very underwhelming. Hoping for a slight tweak to the XP rates.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

It's probably going to be a lot like the last two skills, where they add a second batch a couple of months down the line that fixes almost everything.

I actually prefer this. While it doesn't make that "new car smell" of a skill as powerful, it allows the 2nd batch to be carefully thought out after receiving replies from players about what they want.

And of course Grindscape isn't loading, I have the perfect comic for this.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Complain xp rates are too high now

Want old school skill

Divination released

Complain xp rate is too low

#runescapelogic

• Like 15

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

"Always resist the temptation to forget the painful parts of your past"

Turned in Chronicles, in spoilers just in case lol

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.