Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.It Times - 25th August 2013 - 250th Edition!

Tip.It Times

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Tripsis
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<<

Posted Image

WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE:
Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to tripsis or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/...he-tipit-times/

I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads:

Read these rules before posting in this thread

Submitting Crossword Puzzles

When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks!

If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to tripsis . :)

Enjoy the articles!
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

darthaddict
[ Display Name History ]

darthaddict

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • RSN:Addict Kevan
  • Clan:RS Addicts
As for the 2nd article...of course its a click and wait skill...all of them expect for dung. As for the first article....you are soooooooooooooooo wrong when you say this feels like dung and not like fishing or woodcutting. Div in no way feels like dung or a minigame what so ever. The div feels exactly like woodcutting and fishing for the most part but with the added benefit of making it useful on its own without the need of another skill. (Woodcutting needs firemaking and fletching and fishing needs cooking to be useful.)

Both authors forgot to mention that we haven't seen the skill true worth yet because its buddy skill hasn't been released yet, and it won't be until 2014.

Addict_Kevan.png[/url]

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
Thank you so much to all the writers and editors over the years who work their butts off for the sake of publishing for the community's enjoyment. No matter what disagreements, agreements, or any friendly debating they might spark, the effort is always appreciated. Congratulations on your 250th issue!
  • Flabberwocky , MonkeyChee and ArtemisCatal like this

hzvjpwS.gif

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

As for the first article....you are soooooooooooooooo wrong when you say this feels like dung and not like fishing or woodcutting.

Wait, what? I don't remember saying this. Where did I say this?

darthaddict
[ Display Name History ]

darthaddict

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • RSN:Addict Kevan
  • Clan:RS Addicts

As for the first article....you are soooooooooooooooo wrong when you say this feels like dung and not like fishing or woodcutting.

Sorry I wrote my reply quickly and got yours switch around with the other one. I should have said 2nd article instead of 1st one.

Addict_Kevan.png[/url]

Dracae
[ Display Name History ]

Dracae

Unicorn Horn

• Editorial Panel
  • 220 posts
  • RSN:Dracae
  • Clan:The Tavern

I think he means me.. lol.. but I also did not say this.
It says : " but like Dungeoneering this does not have the 'feel' of an old-fashioned skill"
Rather obviously Divination is not like Dungeon in almost anyway, exept that it is not a traditional skill in my opinion, it, like Jagex themselves already said, is more like runespan...

I also mentioned we have not scratched the surface of the skill yet, and I believe Alg said something similar. I did not name the next skill, since there seems to be disagreement and contradicting information on how much the 2 skills will interact. Jagex will have to pull something amazing from their hat to make the other skill work as a companion, since in divination itself we already construct things from our gathered supplies. It seems to me Alg's prediction that they will ad a lot more to Divination makes more sense.

Alg: I wlll say it here also: I love your format, it reads very well..and it makes total sense. To not sound like a total you-know-what-kisser I will ad : it is a little short.. sadly this lands me in Captain Obvious territory...

bertha
[ Display Name History ]

bertha

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • RSN:bert ha

I like the idea of being able to tether the ava. In the center of an agility course or perhaps beside a div deposit rift, and outside the banks, because they are just too large....

I supose they could also have a mini mode so that one could reduce their impace in small places. But i do not think you are going to get a " fencepost" outside of mini games that do not allow followers inside.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tip.It Times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users