Super September is Coming!

Nobody

Super September is coming!

It's time to summon your courage, forget about fear and prepare for an onslaught of demanding Super Challenges – it's Super September!

This September there's a new breed of bonus event: each and every day of the month there'll be a Super Challenge for you to tackle, plus double XP for regular challenges. Do a hero's duty and complete them all for some truly sensational Super September rewards!

Super Challenges will take many forms, and the full range of your superhero abilities will be tested. From crushing enemies in combat, to gathering items; traversing the world, to raising a specific skill; helping those in need, to eating an audacious portion of food. Each Super Challenge is totally different to the last!

No heroic deed goes unrewarded. With every Super Challenge completed and handed in, you'll receive a hulking XP bonus in a skill of your choice. Once you really start to prove your fortitude and rack up multiple completed Super Challenges, you'll be rewarded with spectacular milestone rewards. A superhero outfit, super titles, a new emote, lightning bolts, claws and a superhero shield override are all available for the RuneScape's mightiest heroes – you'll receive your first one after beating 5 Super Challenges!

Act quickly, however: each Super Challenge is available for one day and one day only. Any you miss reduces your chances of taking away those special milestone rewards when Super September draws to a close. Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit

super_september_superior_hero_costume-30134901.jpg

Two Super Challenges have their own hiscore tables for a week each. Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles!

Super September has no level requirements and, like all other challenges, will be available to members through the Challenge tab.

If your thirst for challenge still isn't quenched, there are still the regular daily challenges – and every one you complete during Super September will yielddouble XP, while Dungeoneering challenges offer x1.25 XP!

Super September starts Sunday 1st September 00:00 GMT and concludesMonday 30th September 23:59 GMT. As a sneak peak of what to expect, here is your day 1 challenge…

Miracle Recovery - trigger 10 portents of restoration

Log in every day and complete every Super Challenge to prove your prowess, bring justice to Gielinor and earn a stack of rewards along the way!

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I MUST HAVE THAT GOLD OUTFIT.

THIS. Also reminds me of this [hide]

Goldor_zps20f7a60b.jpg[/hide]

So a Goldor like outfit from FF3? I can dig it.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

That outfit does look nifty.

Anyone else think it looks like Loki's armor, but with more gold?

4eJPl.JPG

It is very slick looking though. :thumbup:

Edit: Dang. Blu sniped me with a "looks like" comment. :P

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Is it not maybe a little harsh that each challenge is 1 day only and you have to do them all to get the top reward?

I'll certainly be getting them since no level reqs = easy to do em for someone with stats and geepees; but still just feels a little harsh to have no wiggle room at all on that top reward.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

still just feels a little harsh to have no wiggle room at all on that top reward.

This. I won't be home every day of september to do a daily challenge. It's most likely I won't be able to get the top reward.

A few days wiggle room would've been nice or the option to postpone a few heroic challenges.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

I hope I can make every single challenge.. shouldn't be that difficult since I hope they won't take too long per challenge, so I can maybe do them in the morning..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

That outfit does look nifty.

Anyone else think it looks like Loki's armor, but with more gold?

4eJPl.JPG

It is very slick looking though. :thumbup:

Edit: Dang. Blu sniped me with a "looks like" comment. :P

Your comparison is better thou. I totally forgot about Loki's pimp suit, but I just finished FF3, so it was still on my mind. :D

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Here's an (unconfirmed) list of all of the challenges that was posted on Reddit:

DTf86Ov.png

Since it was posted about an hour before the BTS video was out, however, it's very possible that it's real.

I am doubtful that is the real list. Most of that list wouldn't even qualify as a normal challenge must less a 'super' challenge.

Here's an (unconfirmed) list of all of the challenges that was posted on Reddit:

DTf86Ov.png

Since it was posted about an hour before the BTS video was out, however, it's very possible that it's real.

If this is in fact the real list I see number 29 as the one who most people will be annoyed with doing. The long distance and the fact that PKers I'm sure will be out more when this one becomes the daily challenge will make it potentially annoying to complete.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Enter a house with at least 5 people in it. This is a super challenge? I do that in real life all the time, and I'm nowhere near super.

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

On the contrary, I would expect that #29 would be no trouble.

Remember Warbands?

As long as you aren't doing it at the last second, there will be a horde of players trying to complete the special challenge which will most likely outnumber the amount of players trying to kill them.

And if all else fails, chances are the foreign worlds will have next to no PKers in them.

I think the pillory one will be the real pain if this is real. How do you get in a pillory now with no random events?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!