Daemonheim Task Set- 10/9/13

Ambler

So it seems the option to replay dawn's battle for Dulcin's armour over-ride is not live yet...unless I've missed something, checked skull of remembrance and visited the quest area nothing seems to activate the over-ride/boss battle.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I just refought her, and gotten the overrides. :)

Also, there's some minor new dialogue from Azzanadra, just about how careless Sara and Zammy are to show themselves alreay, and that Zaros is making his return plans, quietly...

How did you initiate the battle? and is it same as first time?

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Same battle as the first time, except that if you played it on the first day it will be slightly harder in comparison, as they made it so the skeletons are no longer so weak they can be one-hit in a patch since then.

You initiate it by using the Skull of Remembrance on Dawn's corpse.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Same battle as the first time, except that if you played it on the first day it will be slightly harder in comparison, as they made it so the skeletons are no longer so weak they can be one-hit in a patch since then.

You initiate it by using the Skull of Remembrance on Dawn's corpse.

Thanks and when I did quest the skeletons were scaled to my combat so easy pickings. off to claim over-ride now. :)

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

BFt20ip.png

It's sad how little Jagex employees know about the game's own content. These tasks either require using the reward from the minigame or directly reference already having completed them before the release of the task set, none of them require replaying the minigame.

Karajama Set:
The Power of Lava - Equip a TzHaar fire cape while standing within TzHaar City

Varrock Set:
It Belongs in a Museum - Speak to Haig Halen after obtaining at least 50 Kudos
With a Ten-foot Pole - Get a full complement of Rats on your Rat pole
Faster, [kitty]cat! Kill! Kill! - Get a Cat training medal from Gertrude
Kudos on the Kudos! - Speak to Orlando Smith when you have achieved 153 kudos.

Fremennik Set:
Limber Lumber Jumper - Complete the high-level section of the Barbarian Agility course while wearing an agile top

Ardougne Set:
A Cat is For Life... - Talk to a civilian in West Ardougne about selling a cat.
Living on a Prayer - Use the Air Guitar emote near the musician southeast of the monastery south of Ardougne

Morytania Set:
Detarnation - Kill Tarn Razorlor (or visit his lair if he's already dead).
Shade-Shattering Ka-Bloom - Cast Bloom using a Flail of Ivandis upgraded with at least 200 burnt vyre corpses.
Better Than Cursing The Darkness - Burn a Haunted Woods Torch while wearing the fire ring.
Thoroughly A-Ghast - Summon a ghast familiar in Morytania.

Desert Set:
Nipped in the Bug - Use a Dreadnip on the Kalphite Queen.
Sun Shade - Plant the Dominion marker in the desert, with all its achievements complete, including killing Sunfreet.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Have 11 left. Of those, 3 require sagas (not gonna do atm, especially sine the whining might get it removed), 4 require specific bosses/mobs (Ba'lak, Rammernaut, Gulega, frost dragon), 2 require a team (not hard, just cba), 1 requires 145k gold, which I'll get at some point, and the last requires me to reset, which isn't happening for a while.

isiildur.png

My one annoyance with this set so far:

WHY YOU NO COUNT MY ALREADY 100%ED SET OF SAGAS JAMFLEX

BFt20ip.png

It's sad how little Jagex employees know about the game's own content. These tasks either require using the reward from the minigame or directly reference already having completed them before the release of the task set, none of them require replaying the minigame.

Karajama Set:

The Power of Lava - Equip a TzHaar fire cape while standing within TzHaar City

Varrock Set:

It Belongs in a Museum - Speak to Haig Halen after obtaining at least 50 Kudos

With a Ten-foot Pole - Get a full complement of Rats on your Rat pole

Faster, [kitty]cat! Kill! Kill! - Get a Cat training medal from Gertrude

Kudos on the Kudos! - Speak to Orlando Smith when you have achieved 153 kudos.

Fremennik Set:

Limber Lumber Jumper - Complete the high-level section of the Barbarian Agility course while wearing an agile top

Ardougne Set:

A Cat is For Life... - Talk to a civilian in West Ardougne about selling a cat.

Living on a Prayer - Use the Air Guitar emote near the musician southeast of the monastery south of Ardougne

Morytania Set:

Detarnation - Kill Tarn Razorlor (or visit his lair if he's already dead).

Shade-Shattering Ka-Bloom - Cast Bloom using a Flail of Ivandis upgraded with at least 200 burnt vyre corpses.

Better Than Cursing The Darkness - Burn a Haunted Woods Torch while wearing the fire ring.

Thoroughly A-Ghast - Summon a ghast familiar in Morytania.

Desert Set:

Nipped in the Bug - Use a Dreadnip on the Kalphite Queen.

Sun Shade - Plant the Dominion marker in the desert, with all its achievements complete, including killing Sunfreet.

You sentiment is correct there ARE tasks that auto ticked off on log in if you already did them, but of the ones you listed the ones in red all had to be completed. Notable though none of them were tasks to complete the minigame, just to display something you got for completing them. In this case the saga reqs either need to auto-tick off OR tick off when you speak to skaldrun with the reqs having been met (1 saga done, 100% 3s company and 100% all)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Frost dragon? Honestly NEVER seen one in ANY dung, as for the Sagas never done them so I can't complain.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Heuheuheueh. Third floor

4nWmi.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Beat all the sagas. Honestly wasn't that bad, would take maybe 2 hours tops. Still less insane than the frost dragon/portent of passage tasks.

Yeah I just stopped trying to do the passage... So disappointing.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

A bit narked off at the sagas/frost dragon and such, but to be honest its nothing compared to trekking in the morytania diary :p Rewards seem nice, also good to see that tasks that require people seem to be limited

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Last time I did a floor, I got a frost dragon. It was before this update. Who knows when I'll see another one. ::flips all the tables::

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one