Birthright of the Dwarves- 2nd October 2013

Ambler

I'm peed off with the later battle in this quest now.

I have nex armours and t80 weapons and I'm bombarding you with everything I've got trying all 3 combat styles and you still barely take hits and then heal because apparently hitting u 5 times isn't enough to 'damage you' to stop the healing. Oh and this is all while u throw in a heap of cannoners who seem to hit in the thousands regardless of what you do.

FGUHEGOUHDVJNLjsdjnsfjl

Relatively enjoyable quest but this battle is just peeing me off so bad, sure make it hard but nigh on impossible with maxed stats, max potions, max prayers and near max gear is a joke.

So BOE boss v.2...greeeeat!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Buying in vamp scrim and waiting til after dinner so penance aura is charged.

See if I can't power through with the added healing and remove the stress of caring bout prayer so much.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I hear it can use gilded pick from toolbelt to make it, my question is:

Do we know if this removes said gilded pick from belt or does it effectively clone it?

The later would be nice and not really a problem if the pick can't be dis-assembled and traded.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd say it consumes it, it'd be far too cheap to have it cloned.

Pick cannot be dissassembled as far as I can see.

(I assembled the pick myself, fc helped tremendously, although geysers literally have average lifespans of seconds, quick hop to the wrong section of the maze and it'll be gone by the time it dies).

You only need to hit the pick once on the geyser to get the part.

That gets me thinking, perhaps geyser tracking fc would be epic mining xp? you get 1k per hit on the first hit and 500 per hit there after.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Now the real question; are the new dragon weapons good for fashionscaping? pics please

Well, they require the quest to be completed in order to use them, so I'm not sure if you would be able to complete it with 1 Defence.

Might have to wait and see if they decide to drop the quest requirement.

Dragon_throwing_axe_equipped.png

Dragon_warhammer_equipped.png

I'd say it consumes it, it'd be far too cheap to have it cloned.

Pick cannot be dissassembled as far as I can see.

(I assembled the pick myself, fc helped tremendously, although geysers literally have average lifespans of seconds, quick hop to the wrong section of the maze and it'll be gone by the time it dies).

You only need to hit the pick once on the geyser to get the part.

That gets me thinking, perhaps geyser tracking fc would be epic mining xp? you get 1k per hit on the first hit and 500 per hit there after.

predicting nerf in 3....2....1.....

meamzed.png

according to the npc standing in the battlefield, it's possible to gain warpriest armor pieces from killing the appropriate types of enemies in gwd

kinda spent my time and points on that stuff jagex

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

according to the npc standing in the battlefield, it's possible to gain warpriest armor pieces from killing the appropriate types of enemies in gwd

And its kinda likely very rare.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

kinda was announced a long time ago

Seeing as the patch notes haven't been posted yet

[hide=Patch notes]

Graphical:

Lit braziers and inner wall torches found around Daemonheim have been updated to use particle effects to match the outer walls.

Flickering issues inside a temple used during Enakhra's Lament have been fixed.

Gold bars inside Varrock's bank vault are no longer solid yellow in colour.

An obscure curtain in the caves beneath Miscellania has been removed.

Tutorial Island can no longer be seen on the travel map when sailing on a ship.

The "Tier 1 aura" button text on Xuan's Loyalty Services interface has been re-aligned.

The Soul Wars rewards screen has been updated to the new interface style.

Quests:

Filling the crate during In Aid of the Myreque can now be done using a new "Fill" option on the crate.

Misc:

An issue where Dungeoneering Hard Mode was always starting Large dungeons has been fixed.

Fixed a typo when completing a floor in Hard Mode.

Players are now able to use their quick inventory while transmogrified.

Gorajo familiar pouches now have Summon as their left-click option, to bring them in line with

pouches used outside of Daemonheim.

The Friends Chat and Clan Chat buttons now collapse into a single menu button when the interface is too narrow to display the full set of buttons.

The caret when typing in the lobby is now placed correctly.

Sending a private message to another player will no longer keep displaying the "To :" message in the chat bar.

Interfaces behind the bank HUD can no longer be clicked through.

Text inside the chat window no longer overlaps the left hand border of the chat interface.

The Dungeoneering interface no longers opens by itself after it's already been closed.

The Dungeoneering party interface can now be closed without having to log out.

The Elite Treasure Trails compass interface no longer re-opens when using home teleport.

A duplicate option for checking clan members' citadel resource contributions has been removed.

Balmung should now gain both bonus damage and accuracy against all dagannoths.

Players are no longer allowed to take mithril seeds to Entrana.

Several tiles south of Port Sarim and east of the Tree Gnome Stronghold no longer force players off them.

An issue with Slayer Helmets converting bacon scrolls to bones has been fixed.

An incorrect mention of a Dragon Slayer quest requirement for wearing green dragonhide bodies has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.

[/hide]

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Do you need a gilded pick to start collecting pieces?

No, I collected all 4 pieces with only regular dragon pickaxe in my toolbelt. Then gilded it afterwards.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I thought the finally fight was really easy, didn't even eat any food.

spoilers:
[hide]
just trap one behind the door while you kill the other
[/hide]

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Level 31 to level 57 divination in 20 minutes.

Aww yeah.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

ok im raging here. what am i doing wrong?

when i first talk to the king, and we enter battle they have cannons on the other side of a lava river....which they raise the bridge on.....can not seam to figure out where to go from there.

In the minecart :D

when i first talk to the king, and we enter battle they have cannons on the other side of a lava river....which they raise the bridge on.....can not seam to figure out where to go from there.

[hide]Make the cannon hit the pillar to make a bridge.[/hide]

Flyingjj.png

[hide]If you need a bridge, there are pillars by on your side of the lava streams.[/hide]

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.