~Ultimate fake making tutorial~

Bloodveld

I have just finished my ultimate (:P) fake making tutorial, in which I display (almost ;)) all my secrets to fake making.

It's located at http://www.bloodveld.com and once you go there click on fakes.

I wasn't going to post this on tip.it, but someone pm'd me saying they checked my homepage and loved my fakes, so I thought "What the heck" and did it anyway :P

Any comments, questions, ect about the fakes page may be posted here, and I'll reply to them ASAP. Any questions NOT related to the fakes page (like about the site's forum or any other pages, or anything else) should be pm'd to me.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who forgot? Last I checked you can't drop cows on people on runescape either...;)

Lmao, if its a mistake I'll buy a $200 hat then eat it. A real faker makes sure that there is NEVER any mistakes in their fakes.

bump...

just want to point RuneHQ has a large kit that helps with the text.

so it is pretty pointless to crop them yourself....

But it is nice to see some fakes on the forum.

oh well to be relevant.....here is a very old fake of mine, before I know what file type to save in....a lot of my fake are ruined by saving them as JEPG. >_<

untitled8ig.png

1b57366d.jpg

just want to point RuneHQ has a large kit that helps with the text.

so it is pretty pointless to crop them yourself....

I know runehq has a whole thing for just the text, but if you read the whole thing, I stated that you could crop, but I even gave the link to the download of the runescape font.

good tut dude, but in what program you do this?

Piant? Photoshop?

I stated at the beginning that I use ms paint.

The font that's avaliable for download doesn't have the right apostrophe, I, and comma.

And the words that appear above your head in RS have a different lowercase W and a different comma to the RS font in bold.

A great faker never makes mistakes? :lol:

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

Who forgot? Last I checked you can't drop cows on people on runescape either...;)

There is no reason in denying it. The idea of a fake is to make it look as good as possible and as realistic as possible. Even small details like dodgy text make it seem less discreet

Woah... your site earned a spot in my favorites list... Can't wait till you finish it. only problem I saw if the fake making guide though was that the dudes legs in comparision to your body were too small... easily overlooked... Other than that... I was very impressed...

The font that's avaliable for download doesn't have the right apostrophe, I, and comma.

And the words that appear above your head in RS have a different lowercase W and a different comma to the RS font in bold.

I know the font isn't perfect, I didn't make it. So are you telling me that I'm making a mistake because the font isn't 100% accurate? :roll:

There is no reason in denying it. The idea of a fake is to make it look as good as possible and as realistic as possible. Even small details like dodgy text make it seem less discreet

You honestly think its a mistake? I could fix the "mistake" in a heartbeat, too bad its NOT a mistake. YELLING is a fake adds to the humor. Also NPC's yell a lot. I seriously don't know why Im being criticised about making the guy yell...its there PURPOSLY for the HUMOR. You act like I didn't crop away the background or something :roll:

Guess this is the main difference between tip it and runehq...here people tell me that even though whoever made the font didn't update the font for all the small changes jagex has done to it (and yes, jagex does change the font) it makes me a bad faker, and yet at runehq I get a lot more:

Woah... your site earned a spot in my favorites list... Can't wait till you finish it.

and a lot less:

Guess I can't expect tip it to appreciate the first decent fake tut that it has ever gotten...Did you guy crawl out of the graveyard section just to rate this? You act like I posted a pic with tele runes in it...

If you can do any better, then I would like to see it.

no they just give themselves artistic leniency :lol:

How about you make a fake without my tut and post it here before you talk, k? :roll:

only problem I saw if the fake making guide though was that the dudes legs in comparision to your body were too small
THANK YOU for the criticism. Looks like at least ONE person knows how to give proper criticism without flaming.

I know the font isn't perfect, I didn't make it. So are you telling me that I'm making a mistake because the font isn't 100% accurate? :roll:

You honestly think its a mistake? I could fix the "mistake" in a heartbeat, too bad its NOT a mistake. YELLING is a fake adds to the humor. Also NPC's yell a lot. I seriously don't know why Im being criticised about making the guy yell...its there PURPOSLY for the HUMOR. You act like I didn't crop away the background or something :roll:

Guess this is the main difference between tip it and runehq...here people tell me that even though whoever made the font didn't update the font for all the small changes jagex has done to it (and yes, jagex does change the font) it makes me a bad faker, and yet at runehq I get a lot more:

Woah... your site earned a spot in my favorites list... Can't wait till you finish it.

and a lot less:

Guess I can't expect tip it to appreciate the first decent fake tut that it has ever gotten...Did you guy crawl out of the graveyard section just to rate this? You act like I posted a pic with tele runes in it...

If you can do any better, then I would like to see it.

no they just give themselves artistic leniency :lol:

How about you make a fake without my tut and post it here before you talk, k? :roll:

only problem I saw if the fake making guide though was that the dudes legs in comparision to your body were too small
THANK YOU for the criticism. Looks like at least ONE person knows how to give proper criticism without flaming.

I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. I was annoyed that day and took it out on whoever's post I saw next. Sorry.

And for your big, bold "If you can do any better, then I would like to see it."? I'll post this picture for you to notice the W at the end of "cow".

whatyoudidwrong3gf.png

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. I was annoyed that day and took it out on whoever's post I saw next. Sorry.

And for your big, bold "If you can do any better, then I would like to see it."? I'll post this picture for you to notice the W at the end of "cow".

whatyoudidwrong3gf.png

I know the font isn't perfect, I didn't make it.
Ok, I accept your appology. Also when I said that, I meant that I would like to see you make a better fake, not prove that the font is wrong. I KNOW its wrong.

Bumped for new fakers! Some new fakers have already surfaced, so maybe a mod would like to clean + sticky this thread?

I seriously believe it's possible to stick this thread up to the tutorial stickies if you did not just make the first post to guide us to your site, instead, put the entire guide in the post. Just my two cents worth.

Nice fakes guide anyway. 8)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Thanks Jitouz, I thought you hated me :shock:

Anywho, if I need to post the direct guide for it to be stickied, then I will, its just a ton of extra work that I don't feel like doing unless it were to be stickied.

EDIT: Mxm says no sticky, but he could put the link to this topic in the actual sticky, so thats good.

Guys, don't post if you are going to flame.

Bumped for new fakers! Some new fakers have already surfaced, so maybe a mod would like to clean + sticky this thread?

VERY YES. :shock:

Fakes on TIF would pwn. It's a darned mystery why no one has started faking here yet.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

VERY YES. :shock:

Fakes on TIF would pwn. It's a darned mystery why no one has started faking here yet.

Lol, I don't know why fakes weren't here before, but I thought to myself, "Someone's gotta shine some light into tip it, and it might as well be me" ;)

Very creative idea, I like the whole Mcdonald's cow deal XD and with the text, it's a fake, and people already know that. Its inspired me to make a fake, i'll post it later.

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07