Aiel's EoC Tribrid DKs Guide

Aiel

Some manipulation clan decided to buy a bunch of them and sell low.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I was misinformed then, sorry :p Someone in the clan was talking about it, must have missed a(big) part of the conversation ;)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

• 3 months later...

Wow thanks Aiel for the guide. Im not exactly that great at being efficient with dks, but im at a good start. So far im doing pretty good with death lotus, drygores, royal cb, and cs.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Thanks Urza! I've been completely inactive since May due to computer issues and relatively inactive since December, but I finally have a new computer, so if anyone has any upgrades I've missed, I would be happy to add them!

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

They've made the DK lair accessible by a single player.

Gonna be a combat update next week that changes DKs around a bit. I think they're upping the damage considerably, but making the correct prayer block 95% of that damage.

Might be wrong about the combat change, but that's the last thing I read about it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I /think/ that change is reverted as well. It wasn't mentioned in the OP but someone mentioned it and I think the Mod said that would be changed back too.

I'll see if I can find it. On my phone atm

Edit:http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?360,361,968,65402266

The first post still doesn't list DKS, but a few posts down is the Mod saying it's being reverted.

The last page of that link has someone who tried to solo today. Sounds like prayer is only 50% but somebody forgot to lower their damage in return...

We'll need a brave Soul to go test it Monday :p

• 2 weeks later...