Treevolution - High-Level Trees

Nobody

Ah my bad on clan numbers, could still work though if we assume a hypothetical 8th tree inside Priffndas.

Also on the lore front mod mark mentioned hidden messages in the bts vid and it has since been confirmed by jmods one of those hidden messages is lore related. Not to mention the fact of late jagex has been very deliberately infusing everything with lore where possible rather than just dumping random things in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you take the centre of the diamond using it would appear to land on the Meeting History farm.

I get the feeling this is going to be something important when it comes to Seren's return, possible tie in of us some how being recognised via the scouts and therefore that location being chosen as a place the soon-to-be world guardian might find.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No sorry, he already said the middle of the diamond is just a coincidence. :p But it may chance.

On the forums there's a lot of talk about that the crystal trees are some sort of parts of the Anima Mundi (in which Seren put a lot of herself) cropping out, trying to restore Priffindas, as the city has been changed back into a seed. The 8th tree would be the Tower of Voices.

Another theory is that Gielinor/Elves are putting all crystal around the world together at some "hubs" so Seren could be put together more easily, after her "explosion" in the fourth age.

His exact words about the centre point were:

"Where the centre of the shape outlined by the trees currently is, is pure coincidence, for now at least."

Kinda suggests that whilst purely coincidental in the design, the fact it does land there is just so oddly relevant that it has been noted and is liable to be made important latter.

The framing of the shape intrigues me as it could be indicative of Seren's on-going thoughts in some ways.

Crystal_tree_map_diamond.png

Notice the Elf camp of the 'evil' elves is outside of the diamond, but so is Lleyta, but arguable their desire to fight is rather anti-Seren now we know she is a pacifist.

Aprosanda is also outside whilst the 'good' gnomes who are friends to the elves are pretty much entirely inside.

The lands where Baxtorian and Glarial's tombs and kingdom were is inside the diamond as is Guthix resting place.

Entrana being in there does feel a bit odd, but as a whole the area certainly seems to have some significance in terms of Seren's friends and what not vs bad people.

I could imagine it being something like the area in which her power is residing and perhaps the deconstruction of Prifnddas removed the crystal tree which is hindering her ability to reform as the ritual space as it were cannot be completed and a important part of her power is left in the seed that grows the city and the 8th tree.

Also seems a bit indicative of Seren perhaps being ousted from her lands because the elves are lost and/or corrupted

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Sounds like you're clutching at straws tbh. They've just take the diamond of Seren and put trees around it, starting with the middle of Prifddinas aka Tower of Voices.

Because there is absolutely only 1 finite way to make a diamond shape using Prifddinas as one of the points, therefore meaning there can be no meaning at all in the arrangement choices when drawing a god symbol for one of the 8 major god factions in the sixth age when we are seeing the gods actively return and Jagex are actively putting lore into as much content as possible...

I mean it's not like they already hid meaning in the crystal trees...other than being perfectly arranged to form the symbol of their associated god and being perfectly numbered to include 1 tree per elf clan. Plus it even so goes deep as the 94 wc req is meant to be the sum Prifddinas when using a = 1 etc. but Mod Nexus, despite checking several times ultimately succumbed to the numerous incorrect spellings loitering various wikis and got the math wrong as the correct spelling comes to 100.

For all we know this very diamond could mark out the bounds of the second world event that is 'taking place of a much larger area' and it could be the surfacing of the fragments of Seren we have to try and gather or destroy. The way Jagex loves their curve balls it could be any multitude of meanings and you know that it hasn't just been placed by pure happenstance and there has been some planning put in to it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

symbol of Zaros also fit in that arrangement, circle around the North, east, west and south trees, draw straight cross between the middle trees.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Omg you're right. Zaros & Seren must be working together. [/straws]

'For all we know'. Well. We don't actually know a great deal at the moment do we. There may very well be a reason why Jagex have sprung up these trees, but the "lore" information from the trees is scant at best. Nexus hints that there are a couple more things about the trees yet to be figured out that give clues as to what they are and what may happen in the future. But until then it's all a bit fantasy to start dreaming up world events for Seren.

Just looking at that map up there reminds me how blocky the RS map is. The whole western face of the main continent is a series of straight lines. Jagex needs to study some real life coastlines..

Clutching at straws would require throwing out baseless theories, all that's been suggested has relations to what is actually there and what we know in lore - it's called speculation and it is a fundamental tool used throughout the known lore to fill in blanks with theoretical possibilities until Jagex fills them out for real.

As for the Western edge: to be expected its one of the unfinished edges of the world map that they just arbitrarily made in to coast for a more seamless world experience compared to the old style of walking up to an abyssal edge of blackness.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

A small recharge gem gives 1/10th the xp of a regular skill pendant. So 10 small recharge gems are still equal to the XP of a regular pendant, like before.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.