Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

717 replies to this topic

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

Hi

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music

afaik it was never used for rs3 because it was far too complicated to keep up to date and even get good rates for. There are a massive amount of factors on rs3 that can change xp/hour and add to that weekly updates that tweak random skills made it unrealistic.

That's one of the reasons I love osrs so much, it's so simple  :wub:

The elements of the game are quite simple, but there can also be a lot of depth in it (as you may know) if you're a good skiller/trying to improve as a skiller. And I'm not talking about mastering methods in skills to optimize efficiency - that's quite easy. The real depth lies in the mental aspect.

The presentation of the game is delivered in a minimalistic manner while leaving it open for different interpretations. It's a game where the noobiest of noobs and the most elite of elite can meet eachother. Both type of players can enjoy the game in their own way, and I think this is quite unique for an MMORPG (might be wrong). I think it's a work of art. The freedom and power to the individual is what I particularly like about rs along with the minimalistic feel.

That's the reason why I dislike macro-efficiency, it restricts freedom and it robs the soul of the player, because a macro-efficient mindset dictates the player, harming the freedom of personal choices to a certain extent. One might say that it's a choice to be macro-efficient, but that's not very unique is it? No sense of individuality. It might be fun for some people, but it definitely doesn't appeal to me.

oh God, here we go again.

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Hi

Prove that you're the real Viore?

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Hi

Prove that you're the real Viore?

Can confirm that he is Viore

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
Weekly Update of the Top 10

1. Unohdettu2 (817m Xp) +13.8m Xp - Currently has the most combat exp at 777m and there's no stopping him! It's not too long until he's completely maxed out!

Coming Milestones: 200m Defence + Hitpoints + 800m combat exp. He should also be the first person to 200m hitpoints. What a legend.

2. Home Page (794m Xp) +1.6m Xp - The God is back! Currently the only person with two permanent rank ones and will most likely stay there. WOW!

Coming Milestones: 800m exp

3. Randalicious (1.31b Xp) +23.8m Xp - Keeping up his pace to top page strength (currently rank 31). This will put him at 8 top page spots (including overall). Incredible

Coming Milestones: Top page strength.

4. Zulu (686m Xp) +17.4m Xp - Currently sitting at rank 18 defense and counting. Let's see if he can't finish in the top 10 and go down in Old School RuneScape history!

Coming Milestones: Top 10 defense.

5. Sensewilson (762m Xp) +50m Xp - Sitting at rank 2 current top weekly exp next to the one, the only, the unstoppable Susan. Maybe next week.

Coming Milestones: 250m total combat exp (Atk+Str+Def+HP).

6. Bury (684M Xp) +12.8m Xp - About 11 hours of slayer this week from the Slaystar co-leader, but not enough to get 1.3m in each combat stat. Consistent sleeping gains is what we like to see. Keep it up.

Coming Milestones: 40m all combats + 50m HP!

7. Nerd (917M Xp) +28.8m Xp - Couple buyables here and there but we can look past that. What's this? 95m HP? So close to 100m for this well-deserved top 10 overall player. Let's see if he can't be the 9th person to 100m HP.

Coming Milestones: Rank 8 overall + first player to 100m HP on top page overall. Mark your calendars for this one, folks.

8. Whips (623M Xp) +31.6m Xp - The perfect example of how slow and steady wins the race. Don't think I've ever seen a week from this guy with less than 1m combats. Consistency over all; a lesson to be learned for all.

Coming Milestones: 200m total combat exp (Atk+Str+Def+HP).

9. Jakee (607M Xp) +6.7m Xp - No surprises here. Still slowly closing in on that permanent rank 5 attack. Hard work pays off.

Coming Milestones: 200m attack + Permanent rank 5 attack.

10. Oskar (969M Xp) +36.4m Xp - Slightly disappointing week from this long time top pager and top 5 overall player. 400k combats across the board. What happened?
Coming Milestones: Nothing in site.

Thanks for reading! <3 

Trickool
[ Display Name History ]

Trickool

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts

underrated post

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor
Trance Music, please try and keep discussion on topic instead of posting about combat XP and asking Viore questions you could ask in game or through a PM.

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Trance Music, please try and keep discussion on topic instead of posting about combat XP and asking Viore questions you could ask in game or through a PM.

How is combat exp not on topic? And Viore and I have not been talking since we broke up recently, so I had to ask her on here.

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
Well most top players gain combat Xp, but an update entirely on how much combat Xp random players gained this week isn't relevant to 200m all skills. Theres also no difference in sending Viore a PM and replying to them on a thread if you aren't talking to them on a personal level. Don't be so childish.

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Well most top players gain combat Xp, but an update entirely on how much combat Xp random players gained this week isn't relevant to 200m all skills. Theres also no difference in sending Viore a PM and replying to them on a thread if you aren't talking to them on a personal level. Don't be so childish.

No offence, but I've received some positive feedback on my updates so I think I will continue to post them even if you dislike them. If you're really that opposed to it, feel free to ignore my posts. :)

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
That one player, that's also in the same clan as you? Feel free to keep posting them, I'm not gonna read them. Please consider using a different style / not copying and pasting my updates then editing them. I'm sorry that you don't value the integrity of this thread, but until a moderator says otherwise, keep doing what you're doing I guess. Thank you, and god bless.

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

That one player, that's also in the same clan as you? Feel free to keep posting them, I'm not gonna read them. Please consider using a different style / not copying and pasting my updates then editing them. I'm sorry that you don't value the integrity of this thread, but until a moderator says otherwise, keep doing what you're doing I guess. Thank you, and god bless

Although Trance_Music and I have our differences and don't get along well due to our romantic history, I thoroughly enjoyed his relevant update and evaluation of these well worthy candidates for 200m all. :)

Yekouri
[ Display Name History ]

Yekouri

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Yekouri
  • RSN '07:Yekouri

Weekly Update of the Top 10

1. Unohdettu2 (817m Xp) +13.8m Xp - Currently has the most combat exp at 777m and there's no stopping him! It's not too long until he's completely maxed out!

Coming Milestones: 200m Defence + Hitpoints + 800m combat exp. He should also be the first person to 200m hitpoints. What a legend.

2. Home Page (794m Xp) +1.6m Xp - The God is back! Currently the only person with two permanent rank ones and will most likely stay there. WOW!

Coming Milestones: 800m exp

3. Randalicious (1.31b Xp) +23.8m Xp - Keeping up his pace to top page strength (currently rank 31). This will put him at 8 top page spots (including overall). Incredible

Coming Milestones: Top page strength.

4. Zulu (686m Xp) +17.4m Xp - Currently sitting at rank 18 defense and counting. Let's see if he can't finish in the top 10 and go down in Old School RuneScape history!

Coming Milestones: Top 10 defense.

5. Sensewilson (762m Xp) +50m Xp - Sitting at rank 2 current top weekly exp next to the one, the only, the unstoppable Susan. Maybe next week.

Coming Milestones: 250m total combat exp (Atk+Str+Def+HP).

6. Bury (684M Xp) +12.8m Xp - About 11 hours of slayer this week from the Slaystar co-leader, but not enough to get 1.3m in each combat stat. Consistent sleeping gains is what we like to see. Keep it up.

Coming Milestones: 40m all combats + 50m HP!

7. Nerd (917M Xp) +28.8m Xp - Couple buyables here and there but we can look past that. What's this? 95m HP? So close to 100m for this well-deserved top 10 overall player. Let's see if he can't be the 9th person to 100m HP.

Coming Milestones: Rank 8 overall + first player to 100m HP on top page overall. Mark your calendars for this one, folks.

8. Whips (623M Xp) +31.6m Xp - The perfect example of how slow and steady wins the race. Don't think I've ever seen a week from this guy with less than 1m combats. Consistency over all; a lesson to be learned for all.

Coming Milestones: 200m total combat exp (Atk+Str+Def+HP).

9. Jakee (607M Xp) +6.7m Xp - No surprises here. Still slowly closing in on that permanent rank 5 attack. Hard work pays off.

Coming Milestones: 200m attack + Permanent rank 5 attack.

10. Oskar (969M Xp) +36.4m Xp - Slightly disappointing week from this long time top pager and top 5 overall player. 400k combats across the board. What happened?
Coming Milestones: Nothing in site.

Thanks for reading! <3 

nmz prods gets a lot of overall xp but are they serious contenders for 200m all... doubt

Trickool
[ Display Name History ]

Trickool

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts

Trance_Music brings life to this thread, and personally, I love his contribution!

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Regarding posting weekly updates - anyone can feel free to post their own analysis of the top players and discuss/debate their progress in whatever metrics you favor. No one has a monopoly on it, just try to avoid turning it into a spamfest or flaming/bashing. Remember discussion and debates are always welcome, but flaming is never okay and that's where we draw the line.

And in terms of style, there's really only so many options. Keep in mind this is a public forum you're writing on, not a copyrighted document. If people want to use a similar style with fonts and colors, that's their prerogative. You can think of imitation as the sincerest form of flattery ;). But really, unless they're copying your stuff word for word (and if so, please use the report button), it counts as original content. If you want something that feels a bit more individualized, you're welcome to make your own blog in BlogScape tracking them, for example.

Cheers, and let's try to stay on topic :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts

Well first off I'd like to make it clear I was not suggesting that a Mod should Ban / Punish Trance Music for writing updates in a similar style to mine, hence why I never contacted any Mods or Reported him, I was simply asking him if he would consider writing them differently so people can distinguish between mine and his. Whatever the outcome of that, I now see the way that this thread is treated by many users, and thus I've decided that I won't be continuing writing any weekly updates. Hopefully everyone else enjoys Combat Xp updates as much as Trickool! ;)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Mazhar
[ Display Name History ]

Mazhar

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,242 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

ruthless hexis bullies invading tipit

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

1 Vestfold 6,986EHP +63EHP +5,7m XP : (3,7m XP Agility) (1,2m XP magic) (700k XP farming)

Just a regular imbugility week for Vest, plus some farm runs. Looks like he still have some months ahead with agility because he plan to stop at 100m XP.

2 Sick Nerd 6,576EHP +0EHP

welp

3 Lynx Titan 6,455EHP +155EHP +31,6m XP : (26m XP Smithing) (1,3m XP magic) (1,2m XP farming)

Lynx is just tearing through the smithing skill while doing imbue and farming on the side. If he continue this pase he will reach 200m smithing in 2 and a half week. And he still have 16m more combat xp to sleep through.

4 Runes 5,555EHP +139EHP +3,6m XP : (3,6m XP Runecrafting)

Just a regular runecrafting week from the rank 1 runecrafter, i wonder how much of it was solo.

5 Dusty 125 5,333EHP +105EHP +2,7m Xp: (2,7m XP Runecrafting)

Pretty much same as Runes.

6 N01perfect 5,229EHP +88EHP +2,3m XP: (2,2m XP Runecraftin)

A regular week for the rank 1 solo rcer. It seems like everyone are waiting for him to start doing lavas.

7 Randalicious 5,225EHP +57EHP +24,5m XP: (12,2m XP Construction) (8m XP Smithing) (3m XP Strenth)

Seems like a regular week EHP wise from the leader of Hexis. The question everybody wants to know is how much of 200m Construcion he has banked.

8 Hey Jase 5,206EHP +79EHP +18,3m XP: (13,9m XP Smithing) (3,6m Xp firemaking) (700k farming)

The king of fast skills is tearing though smithing at the moment, with a little bit of firemaking and farming on the side. With this pase he will reach 100m smithing in less than 2 weeks.

9 Malt Lickeys 5,157EHP +36EHP +4,9m XP: (1,7m XP fishing) (750k farming)

Seems like rank 1 slayer has other priorities than getting 200m slayer at the moment. And I wonder if his combat XP is actually from GWD bossing.

10 Trance Music 4,833EHP +104EHP +31,8m Xp: (17m XP Herblore) (7m XP Crafting) (6m Xp Smithing)

Trance was very close to take rank 1 Herblore Week , can’t say that is the most impressive record though. And if he continues with his Herblore pace he will hit 100m Herblore in 2 Weeks. He also hit 100m Smithing XP this week.

11 Home Page 4,821EHP +0,3EHP + 2,4m Xp: (2,4m XP Fletching)

Not much to say here.

12 User 4,733EHP +0EHP

Surprised he is still in the top 15

13 Gingbino 4,706EHP +62EHP +6,6m XP : (3,8m Xp Agility) (1,2m XP magic) (1,5m Xp farming)

Some basic imbuegility with some farming on the side. Seems like he has only 1 more week of Agility before he hits 150m.

14 Mini Finbarr 4,618EHP +89EHP +14m XP : (10m XP Defence) (3m XP Hitpoints)

Ew NMZ

15 Yisuz 4,590EHP +28EHP + 1,1m XP: (600k Runecrafting)

Seems like a slow week for rank 2 solo RC’er. Not much to say about the former rank 1 solo RC’er.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, and if you think you can do it better feel free to try.  And if you find typos please point them out.

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

1 Vestfold 6,986EHP +63EHP +5,7m XP : (3,7m XP Agility) (1,2m XP magic) (700k XP farming)

Just a regular imbugility week for Vest, plus some farm runs. Looks like he still have some months ahead with agility because he plan to stop at 100m XP.

2 Sick Nerd 6,576EHP +0EHP

welp

3 Lynx Titan 6,455EHP +155EHP +31,6m XP : (26m XP Smithing) (1,3m XP magic) (1,2m XP farming)

Lynx is just tearing through the smithing skill while doing imbue and farming on the side. If he continue this pase he will reach 200m smithing in 2 and a half week. And he still have 16m more combat xp to sleep through.

4 Runes 5,555EHP +139EHP +3,6m XP : (3,6m XP Runecrafting)

Just a regular runecrafting week from the rank 1 runecrafter, i wonder how much of it was solo.

5 Dusty 125 5,333EHP +105EHP +2,7m Xp: (2,7m XP Runecrafting)

Pretty much same as Runes.

6 N01perfect 5,229EHP +88EHP +2,3m XP: (2,2m XP Runecraftin)

A regular week for the rank 1 solo rcer. It seems like everyone are waiting for him to start doing lavas.

7 Randalicious 5,225EHP +57EHP +24,5m XP: (12,2m XP Construction) (8m XP Smithing) (3m XP Strenth)

Seems like a regular week EHP wise from the leader of Hexis. The question everybody wants to know is how much of 200m Construcion he has banked.

8 Hey Jase 5,206EHP +79EHP +18,3m XP: (13,9m XP Smithing) (3,6m Xp firemaking) (700k farming)

The king of fast skills is tearing though smithing at the moment, with a little bit of firemaking and farming on the side. With this pase he will reach 100m smithing in less than 2 weeks.

9 Malt Lickeys 5,157EHP +36EHP +4,9m XP: (1,7m XP fishing) (750k farming)

Seems like rank 1 slayer has other priorities than getting 200m slayer at the moment. And I wonder if his combat XP is actually from GWD bossing.

10 Trance Music 4,833EHP +104EHP +31,8m Xp: (17m XP Herblore) (7m XP Crafting) (6m Xp Smithing)

Trance was very close to take rank 1 Herblore Week , can’t say that is the most impressive record though. And if he continues with his Herblore pace he will hit 100m Herblore in 2 Weeks. He also hit 100m Smithing XP this week.

11 Home Page 4,821EHP +0,3EHP + 2,4m Xp: (2,4m XP Fletching)

Not much to say here.

12 User 4,733EHP +0EHP

Surprised he is still in the top 15

13 Gingbino 4,706EHP +62EHP +6,6m XP : (3,8m Xp Agility) (1,2m XP magic) (1,5m Xp farming)

Some basic imbuegility with some farming on the side. Seems like he has only 1 more week of Agility before he hits 150m.

14 Mini Finbarr 4,618EHP +89EHP +14m XP : (10m XP Defence) (3m XP Hitpoints)

Ew NMZ

15 Yisuz 4,590EHP +28EHP + 1,1m XP: (600k Runecrafting)

Seems like a slow week for rank 2 solo RC’er. Not much to say about the former rank 1 solo RC’er.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, and if you think you can do it better feel free to try.  And if you find typos please point them out.

sub out the runner twins for Viore and maybe Razor and we'll have a winner

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I personally don't want to do that, and I pretty much told Kaiman why one page back here. But if the majority wants Runes and Dusty removed i'l do it. But I'm not going to include Razor before he is top 15(17) even though i agree that he is probably a stronger contender for 200m all than Runes.

please vote for the next top 15 http://strawpoll.me/4210560

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users