Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

717 replies to this topic

Trickool
[ Display Name History ]

Trickool

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts

Why am I not included among these casual players all doing fast skills with over ehp methods? I'm 10 times the player, and I demand to be included in the running for 200m all! Need I remind you that I have invested over 1000 hours into agility whilst tirelessly investing extra effort into casting magic imbue so to play in a macro-efficient manner. The fact that I have slaved one skill for such a long period of time proves how brilliant I am at this game. Needless to say agility is a slow skill, and thus more mentally challenging. I find it [bleep]ing appalling that I'm not considered a contender for 200m all, after all, I am a god amongst men.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Get top 15 in EHP

And grats to Unohdettu2 getting 200m Hitpoints

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,452 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Get top 15 in EHP

And grats to Unohdettu2 getting 200m Hitpoints

+ convince people to donate bils

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

Why am I not included among these casual players all doing fast skills with over ehp methods? I'm 10 times the player, and I demand to be included in the running for 200m all! Need I remind you that I have invested over 1000 hours into agility whilst tirelessly investing extra effort into casting magic imbue so to play in a macro-efficient manner. The fact that I have slaved one skill for such a long period of time proves how brilliant I am at this game. Needless to say agility is a slow skill, and thus more mentally challenging. I find it [bleep]ing appalling that I'm not considered a contender for 200m all, after all, I am a god amongst men.

27. Trickool 3,882.1 hours (+79.94 this week)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Trickool
[ Display Name History ]

Trickool

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts

I don't follow

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

why am i not included 

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music

I personally don't want to do that, and I pretty much told Kaiman why one page back here. But if the majority wants Runes and Dusty removed i'l do it. But I'm not going to include Razor before he is top 15(17) even though i agree that he is probably a stronger contender for 200m all than Runes.

please vote for the next top 15 http://strawpoll.me/4210560

To play Devil's Advocate:

If you allow Runes and Dusty to be in the top 10 for time to 200m all because using runners is "macro-efficient," then you shouldn't use CML's EHP rates as a basis for your top 10. Based on your logic, the assumed rate for RC should be 45-50k/hr, which would knock Runes, Dusty, and even myself way out of contention for top 10. See the problem?

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

No. Just remove those two noobs.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I personally don't want to do that, and I pretty much told Kaiman why one page back here. But if the majority wants Runes and Dusty removed i'l do it. But I'm not going to include Razor before he is top 15(17) even though i agree that he is probably a stronger contender for 200m all than Runes.

If you allow Runes and Dusty to be in the top 10 for time to 200m all because using runners is "macro-efficient," then you shouldn't use CML's EHP rates as a basis for your top 10. Based on your logic, the assumed rate for RC should be 45-50k/hr, which would knock Runes, Dusty, and even myself way out of contention for top 10. See the problem?

Just because a method is macro efficient doesn't mean I think it should be the CML's EHP rate, for example before Zulrah, there were still people who did Mahogany Tables for Construction, but there were so few (probably less than 1% of the high level community) that it was still best in my opinion to base the EHP rate on Oak Doors, but this raises the question: what is the EHP rates on CML going to be based on? This is an interesting discussion so I'l start with my opinion about the matter. 

In my opinion the CML Rate should not be changed if less than 1% of the high level community uses a faster method, but if more than 25% of the high level community starts to use this method I think the rate should be changed right away. But there is a big gap here between 1% and 25%, and you may ask what should this ultimate % be?. To be honest I'm not really sure myself, and this sorta shows that EHP is not perfect and will never be, but it is a a lot better system than using the OSRS hiscore. And I will continue to use EHP as long as it is the best system. 

And to answer your question. No I don't see the problem with you Runes and Dusty 125 getting kicked out of the top 15 in EHP if more than 25% of the high level community starts doing lavas  past 91 runecrafting. 

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Just because a method is macro efficient doesn't mean I think it should be the CML's EHP rate, for example before Zulrah, there were still people who did Mahogany Tables for Construction, but there were so few (probably less than 1% of the high level community) that it was still best in my opinion to base the EHP rate on Oak Doors, but this raises the question: what is the EHP rates on CML going to be based on? This is an interesting discussion so I'l start with my opinion about the matter. 

In my opinion the CML Rate should not be changed if less than 1% of the high level community uses a faster method, but if more than 25% of the high level community starts to use this method I think the rate should be changed right away. But there is a big gap here between 1% and 25%, and you may ask what should this ultimate % be?. To be honest I'm not really sure myself, and this sorta shows that EHP is not perfect and will never be, but it is a a lot better system than using the OSRS hiscore. And I will continue to use EHP as long as it is the best system. 

And to answer your question. No I don't see the problem with you Runes and Dusty 125 getting kicked out of the top 15 in EHP if more than 25% of the high level community starts doing lavas  past 91 runecrafting. 

The problem with your argument is that Dusty and Runes are not in the high level community.

My point still stands, though:

If you're keeping Dusty and Runes in because what they are doing is "macro-efficient," then you should remove N01perfect and I because what we are doing is inefficient.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I don't understand why it matters that Dusty and Runes does not involve themselves in the HLC.

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

I don't understand why it matters that Dusty and Runes does not involve themselves in the HLC.

That wasn't my main point.

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor

Randalicious has taken over Sick Nerd and is now rank 3.

Lynx Titan is now rank 2, just 60m Xp away from catching up to Jase!

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

1 Vestfold 7,059EHP +73EHP +14,2mXP: (10m herblore)(2,6m Agility)(700k farming)

The king of the North is still living the agility/imbue life with some farming on the side, but in the end of the weekend he decided to do some herblore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2(+1) Lynx Titan 6,609EHP +152EHP +31mXP: (26m smithing)

It seems like nothing can stop the xp monster. He is currently doing Smithing at monthly record pace while imbuing and his daily farm runs. His Smithing is a mixture of90% addy plates and 10% rune items which is makes it little bit less than 20% above EHP. He is also still doing dem sleeping Gainz in NMZ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3(-1) Sick Nerd 6,608EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Still playing ironman

4 Runes 5,693EHP +137EHP +6,4mXP: (3,4m runecrafting)(1,2m farming)(1,5m cooking)

Got Rank 1 runecrafting month, of course nothing compared to tranc’s month but at least he is going harder than ever at the moment. He has also started doing some daily farm runs pluss a little bit cooking on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Dusty 125 5,423EHP +76EHP +2,3mXP: (1,9m runecrafting)

Dusty is also training some other skills than runecrafting this week, and is going a little bit slower than the previous week. The runecrafting xp is also above the EHP rate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6(+1) N01sperfect 5,306EHP +72EHP +1,9mXP: (1,8m runecrafting)

Slightly slower week than the previous one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7(+1) Hey Jase EHP 5,291EHP +85EHP +17,9mXP: (16,5m Smithing)(790k farming)

Rank 1 overall is doing a lot of Smithing at the moment, I guess the reddit competiton was an extra motivator (which he also won).He also hit 100m Smithing this week.

8(-2) Randalicious 5,281EHP +53EHP +19,8mXP: (9,4m Crafting)(4,2m Herblore)(2,8m Smithing)

Was able to hit rank 2 in total xp and on the overall hiscore yesterday, which is the highest he has ever been. He lost 2 EHP ranks though to both N01 and Jase. The leader of Hexis seems to be doing his usual Smithing and Crafting combo, but he also started doing some herblore as well.

9 Malt Lickeys 5,207EHP +47EHP +11,3mXP: (1,8m Slayer)(1,7m farming)(1,6m Hitpoints)

Pretty much a pure slayer week for Lickeys.

10 Trance Music 4,933EHP +93EHP +28mXP: (11m Herblore)(9,6m Crafting)(6,7m Smithing)

Trance has been doing a lot of herblore this week, he got the weekly and monthly herblore record. But sorta had to happen with the new Zulrah potions. These pots are also above the EHP rate. Trance also got some semi big crafting and smithing gainz on the side, and lastly his daily farming of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Home Page 4,822EHP +1EHP +2,1mXP: (1,5m Fletching)()()

Still doing a little bit of Fletching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12(+1) Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,778EHP +70EHP + 7,2mXP: (4,3m Agility)(1,4m Farming)(1,4m Magic)

My favorite hunter pure is still living the imbuegility life with his daily farm runs on the side. He passed inactive User this week, and I expect him to pass Home page maybe already next week.

13(-1) User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

Maybe 3 weeks until he is kicked out of the top 15

14 Mini Finbarr 4,691EHP +68EHP +11,5mXP : (8,6m Defence)(2,8m Hitpoints)()

Still doing NMZ http://vignette4.wik...=20130706115345

15 Yisuz 4,628EHP +33EHP +1,2mXP: (760k Runecrafting)(200k farming)(170k fishing)

Pretty much same as last week, biggest part of the gainz are runecrafting with a little bit of fishing and farming on the side.

Outside of the top 15

Viore and Scotwilson (senzewilson) is going hard and are potential new members to the top 15. Viper Kai is the closest one, but will not enter the top 15 with his current pace.

Off topic: Ajd Ownz beat the previous mining daily record without mousekeys and with a runite pickaxe.

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts

Nice update :) I still prefer Xp over EHP but to each their own. You seem to have got the colours mixed up if you're going for the conventional green for positive / red for negative btw :P Also it should be early this week Hey Jase becomes the first person to 1.4b Xp!

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I thought it would make sense that green=good and red=bad, and btw thx for the positive feedback

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts

Ah, I see by "-1" you mean they went up a rank (or down) :P

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

lol @ people thinking I do anti-venom. Oh, and addy plates are 25% above ehp

Gingbino
[ Display Name History ]

Gingbino

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • RSN '07:Gingbino

Nice update :) I still prefer Xp over EHP but to each their own.

Just out of curiosity, why? I'm obviously a bit biased, but doing xp would kick out the likes of N01, Big Mo Sucks, and Yisuz (dusty and runes too but who cares) in favour of people who are upwards of 1000 hours behind at some points. Sticking with xp seems extremely inaccurate and just gerenally archaic when a system that is as accurate as EHP exists.

Most Clues completed on 12th page OSRS.

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

One suggestion: could the difference to next or previous rank also be stated?

And what is the highest EHP? I assume there is a limit there as well.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users