Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

717 replies to this topic

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music

It's a bit funny that I actually described in the post above that I want the top 15 to be about who are the 15 closest to 200m all, regardless of what their goals are/ which method they use. So nah Trance, I'm keeping you in the top 15 as long as you are top 15 in EHP. And if you don't like that I compare you with Dusty and Runes simply don't come here anymore, nobody is forcing you to read the top 15 updates lol. 

I think you meant to say "closest to 200m all according to CML."

Again, you shouldn't use CML's rates for everything.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

1 Vestfold 7,151EHP +79EHP +22,7mXP: (21,4m Herblore)(1.2m agility)(700k farming)

Vest did enough herblore this week to brake the previous weekly Herblore record. The herblore xp is about 50% above the EHP rate. After that he went back to agil/imbue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Lynx Titan 6,767EHP +152EHP +31mXP: (26,2m Smithing)(1,3m Magic )(1,1m Farming)

Pretty much same as last week, which is smithing/imbue with plates and rune items  (20% above EHP if the mix is the same as last week). He is also dreaming sweet xp dreams plus some farming on the side. I’ve also heard that his only afk breaks are his weekly 50k wc xp from his daily magic trees o_O. I expect him to reach 200m Smithing in 3 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,608EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Still playing ironman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Runes 5,796EHP +96EHP +6,4mXP: (2,2m Runecrafting)(1,8m Cooking)(1,2m Farming)

Runes is still going at Monthly record pace, and is starting to get a bit more comfortable lead on Dusty and N01’s in the race to 200m rc. He also did a little bit of cooking and his daily farming as last week.

5 Dusty 125 5,483EHP +51EHP +2,3mXP: (1,1m Runecrafting)(380k Ranged)(100k Slayer)

A bit slower week than last one from rank 2 rc. She also got some minor xp in other skills as last week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6(+1) Hey Jase EHP 5,376EHP +80EHP +17,9mXP: (15,7m Smithing)(1,1m Farming)

Rank 1 overall is still going hard on smithing which is pretty all he did this week, except his daily farming of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7(-1) N01sperfect 5,366EHP +50EHP +1,3mXP: (1,3mRunecrafting)

Slightly slower week than the previous one. Still pure runecrafting gainz.

8 Randalicious 5,312EHP +31EHP +13,9mXP: (6,7m Crafting)(3,4m Strength)(1,5m Smithing)

A slower week than the last one from Randy, who is still mainly doing his mix of Crafting and Smithing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Malt Lickeys 5,262EHP +52EHP +XP: (2,1m Slayer)(1,9m Hitpoints)(1,2m Farming)

Pretty much the same as last week, just 500k more farming xp.

10 Trance Music 5,038EHP +91EHP +20,9mXP: (11,6m Smithing)(5m Herblore)(2,1m Hunter)

Trance started the week with some more herblore xp from potions which are not anti venom, but due to secret hexis methods we don’t know which one. He has also done a lot of smithing, and some minor gainz in Hunter and farming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Home Page 4,831EHP +7EHP +2,1mXP: (655k Strength)(482k Hitpoints)(200k Slayer)

Some combat training and a little bit of slayer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,803EHP +19EHP + 2,2mXP: (1m Agility)(342k magic)(372k farming)

A slow week from Rank 1 easy clue scrolls who is stilling doing Agility/imbue. He also achieved 150m Agility xp this weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13(+1) Mini Finbarr 4,781EHP +80EHP +11,5mXP : (9,8m Defence)(3,2m Hitpoints)()

Yep NMZ

14(-1) User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

RIP

15 Yisuz 4,664EHP +30EHP +900kXP: (575k Runecrafting)(136k Fishing)(162k farming)

Pretty much the same as last week just slightly slower in everything.

Outside of the top 15

Scotwilson (senzewilson)  is on pace to get into the top 15 after 3 weeks at the moment,

Off topic: Cowman beat the previous daily Firemaking record.

Because there are so many people who were unsatisfied with the last poll and or missed it. I’ve decided to poll the case with Runes and Dusty ones more. I will let the majority in this poll decide the future for the top 15.

SO PLZ CLICK HERE TO VOTE: http://strawpoll.me/4328086

The poll closes then I start writing my next top 15 update. I hope this poll will end the discussion about Runes and Dusty. And there will not be a 3rd poll about this in a very long period of time.

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Randalicious
[ Display Name History ]

Randalicious

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

And btw it would be a little bit more interesting if you actually read my arguments and commented why I'm wrong/disagree instead of just calling me silly. 

I created this account for the purpose of telling you it is silly. I read over everything you said numerous times and find it hard to believe you are taking the position you are. You are a LOT smarter than that. I am not going to elaborate on why because I think you are smart enough to realize they should not be included.

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

10b9518afb.png

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor
Forsberg has finished 200m Smithing and has started on Firemaking, gaining 1.4m Xp today already :)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

For awhile I was convinced fors was doing rc on his alt while fming/imbueing/fletching which would be absolutely insane

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Yep didn't pass the poll because 75% was needed, gg no repolls 

37680a819e29a0aca4dcf9526f97c0b7.png

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

Yep didn't pass the poll because 75% was needed, gg no repolls 

37680a819e29a0aca4dcf9526f97c0b7.png

I hope you are joking

kepler22
[ Display Name History ]

kepler22

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

"Because there are so many people who were unsatisfied with the last poll and or missed it. I’ve decided to poll the case with Runes and Dusty ones more. I will let the majority in this poll decide the future for the top 15."

Majority means greater than 50%

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,000 posts
I think you guys are making mountains out of molehills

77yLQy8.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
lmfao this thread is so good

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,452 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Im almost inspired to write weekly updates that include those guys... Almost

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,000 posts
I want to write weekly updates about the current poll status.

"This week we see a 15% rise in favor of removing Dusty and Runes from the Top 15. Current trends suggest that they'll be gone by the end of the month. Oh and also some other guys got xp in some skills this week."

"This week we see a shocking reversal with the majority voting to include Dusty and Runes. Stay tuned next week for the next update on their voting gainz! Also someone got 200m in some skill."

77yLQy8.png

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

If you guys wanted to mock the OSRS poll system, all that's left is to run a near-miss poll next month. Or week.

Im almost inspired to write weekly updates that include those guys... Almost

To be fair RS has a Giant Mole so they could be giant molehills...but I really don't see why it's so hard to agree on things lol.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Humble Egg
[ Display Name History ]

Humble Egg

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RSN:Humble Egg
  • RSN '07:Humble Egg
Viore even I knew fors wasn't rcing on his alt while fming lol, hes not that godly?!

will fors stop at like 150m fm with d axe add on coming?

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Sorry for being 2 days late the the top 15 udate, I’m just very busy with exams at the moment.

1 Vestfold 7,243EHP +70EHP +7,5mXP: (3,4m Agility)(800k Farming)(1m Construction)

Vest is pretty much back to his usual Agility life. He is 72m Agility now, so pretty much a month until he reaches 100m Agility at this pace.

2 Lynx Titan 6,946EHP +147EHP +55mXP: (41m Firemaking)(6m Fletching)(2,8m Smithing)

The Forstrain has no breaks. He achieved 200m Smithing this week and immediately started to train firemaking while doing darts at the same time. Because of this he also achieved his second 200m this week in Fletching which also ties him with Vest for 4 200m's. If he keeps up his 6,5m Firemaking Xp/day he will reach 200m Firemaking in 3 weeks.

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,576EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Ironman

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,487EHP +79EHP +16,7mXP: (15,3m Smithing)(1,3m Farming)()

Pretty much the usual Smithing and Farming from Hey Jase. He is 4 weeks away from achieving 200m Smith

5 N01sperfect 5,460EHP +67EHP +1,8mXP: (1,7m Runecrafting)

Everyday I’m Runecrafting

6(+1) Malt Lickeys 5,345EHP +72EHP +15mXP: (2,8m Slayer)(1,2m Farming)(3,4m Ranged)

Seems like another pure slayer week

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7(-1) Randalicious 5,349EHP +32EHP +15mXP: (3,2m Strength)(6,4m Crafting)(2,7m Herblore)

Randy switched his usual Smithing with a little bit of Herblore, but Crafting is still his major gains.

8 Trance Music 5,174EHP +102EHP +20mXP: (17,5m Smithing)(2m Thieving)()

Another strong week from Trance(assuming he is only doing Rune items) who pretty much only did Smithing this week. He is also 3 weeks from achieving 200m Smithing as perm rank 4.

9(+2) Mini Finbarr 4,891EHP +85EHP +13,6mXP : (10,2m Defense)(3,4m Hitpoints)()

Finbarr is 3m for getting 200m Defence, he has said that he will quit after that though.

10(-1) Home Page 4,836EHP +2EHP +800kXP: (360k Ranged)()()

Some minor Gainz

11(-1) Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,805EHP +1EHP +300kXP: (367k Thieving)()()

Buzzy doing clues

12 User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

Rip

13 Yisuz 4,714EHP +33EHP +1,3mXP: (750k Runecrafting)(200k Farming)()

Yisuz is still doing his usual Runecrafting with some minor xp in other skills.

14 Viper Kai 4,709EHP +49EHP +13,8mXP: (13,4m Thieving)(360k Farming)()

Rank 3 Fishing is going a bit harder than usual. He is currently 4 weeks from achieving 200m Thieving.

15 Viore 4,675EHP +90EHP +17,7mXP: (11,2m Smithing)(3,1m Strength)(970k Farming)

Viore is pretty much only training Smithing at the moment with a little bit of Crafting and Farming on the side, he is on pace to overtake Viper Yisuz and User in a short amount of time. Maybe already next week.

Outside of the top 15

Scottwilson did a very impressive 7,6m Mining week which also gave him rank 1 mining week. Collini’s mining week is still in my opinion the best mining week, because he did it before all the diary bonuses.  Scott is also 95EHP behind Viore at the moment.

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music

Pretty much nothing, exams?

Clues!

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Pretty much nothing, exams?

Clues!

Ok, post edited

RandomGuy123
[ Display Name History ]

RandomGuy123

Spider Egg

• Members