Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

717 replies to this topic

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Greeendor

I saw Viore post on reddit that Lynx doesn't plan on getting 200m all skills on 07. What do you guys think?

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Artemis1330
[ Display Name History ]

Artemis1330

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,756 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rufioso
  • RSN '07:Rufio 07

I saw Viore post on reddit that Lynx doesn't plan on getting 200m all skills on 07. What do you guys think?

He probably realizes it's silly to plan that far ahead when he can't stay logged in for more then 4 minutes :(

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

RandomGuy123
[ Display Name History ]

RandomGuy123

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 75 posts

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Yep 3 days late :/

1 Vestfold 7,299EHP +58EHP +12mXP: (7,4m Fletching)(3.4m Agility)(800k Farming)

Vest started the dart/imbue/Agility life, he also did 800k Farming on the side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Lynx Titan 7,063EHP +123EHP +53mXP: (48m Firemaking)(1,2m Magic)(1,2m Farming)

Lynx was 2 hours from beating Vest’s Firemaking Week record, I wonder if he had made it if not all the disconnections happened. Anyway he is 2 weeks from achieving 200m Firemaking and being first to 5 200m’s at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,567EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Ironman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,564EHP +70EHP +16,3mXP: (15m Smithing)(1,2m Farming)()

The usual Smithing from Jase with Farming on the side, he is currently 4 weeks from his 5th 200m.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 N01sperfect 5,530EHP +59EHP +1,6mXP: (1,5m Runecrafting)

Yep Runecrafting, not 200m all related but he is starting to lose ground to Runes, already over 8m xp behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Malt Lickeys 5,410EHP +56EHP +15,7mXP: (11,7m Thieving)(1,3m Farming)(400k Slayer)

Rank 1 slayer changed it up this week and did thieving, only 10 hours with slayer. Is he bored of slayer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Randalicious 5,400EHP +51EHP +17mXP: (8,3m Crafting)(5,3m Herblore)(1,5m Smithing)

The usual Crafting Herblore and Smithing from Randy, he seems to back at his usual pace now.

8 Trance Music 5,269EHP +95EHP +27,5mXP: (16,3m Crafting)(7,7m Smithing)(2m Herblore)

Trance has been the 2nd fastest EHP gainer in the top 15 for a while now, this time the Randy combo was on the menu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Mini Finbarr 4,959EHP +67EHP +16,4mXP : (12,4m Thieving)(3m Defence)(1m Hitpoints)

Achived 200m Defence for rank 8 and jumped straight to Thieving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Home Page 4,839EHP +1EHP +450kXP: ()()()

Minor gainz in various of skills

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,826EHP +20EHP +2,6mXP: (1,3m Fishing)(600k Farming)

Rank 1 easy clue scrolls seems to be back to skilling and has started his fishing journey.

12(+2) Viper Kai 4,764EHP +47EHP +13,3mXP: (13,1m Thieving)(200k Farming)()

More gainz than usual from Viper, Pretty much Thieving only this week

13 Yisuz 4,744EHP +27EHP +1,1mXP: (600k Runecrafting)()()

The former rank 1 solo runecrafter is still going at his usual pace, with some minor gainz in various skills.

14(-2) User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

Inactive

15 Viore 4,720EHP +45EHP +10mXP: (7m Smithing)(1,2 Farming)(1m Strength)

A slower week from Viore who pretty much only did Smithing this week, with the usual farming on the side.

Outside of the top 15

User seems to survive one more week in the top 15 before Scottwilson overtakes him. Behind Scot there is a pretty huge gap to the next one, but I would be surprise if not one of Razor Beast, Blink777, Oskar or Senze takes the step to the top 15 in the future.

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music
Anyway he is 2 weeks from achieving 200m Firemaking and being first to 5 200m’s at the same time.

Inferno_adze_detail.png

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Yeah time will tell if he stops for a update that hasn't been polled yet. Has anyone done the calculations on how much gp/xp the firemaking method through adze will be?

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Yeah time will tell if he stops for a update that hasn't been polled yet. Has anyone done the calculations on how much gp/xp the firemaking method through adze will be?

~37,500,000 fm exp from 187m WC exp using 143 dragon axes. At the moment Dragon axes are only ~335k, making the adze ~1.3gp/exp, saving time AND money.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I expect the axes to raise to certain amount so it wont save you any money though, but getting bonus xp will probably always be macro efficient  :(

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

I expect the axes to raise to certain amount so it wont save you any money though, but getting bonus xp will probably always be macro efficient  :(

They'd have to rise to 1m in order to match the gp/exp of not using it. This would be unprecedented.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

They'd have to rise to 1m in order to match the gp/exp of not using it. This is be unprecedented.

Dragon axes are on the same droptable as the rings, but i guess the rings are more useful to most people than some bonus firemaking xp.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Anything is possible knowing Jagex. Remember soft clay?

nnPJbDv.png

Just kidding, that was because of soft clay packs. <_<

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
Lynx Titan is the first person to reach 1.5b Xp in Oldschool Runescape

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Lynx Titan is the first person to reach 1,502,470,935 in Oldschool Runescape

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Lynx Titan is the first person to reach 1,508,180,597 in Oldschool Runescape

RandomGuy123
[ Display Name History ]

RandomGuy123

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 75 posts

Greendor
[ Display Name History ]

Greendor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
Top Players with the most skills over 100m:

1. Malt Lickeys (6)
2. Hey Jase (6) 
3. Lynx Titan (6) +1
4. Randalicious (5)
5. Vestfold (4)
6. Sick Nerd (4)
7. Unohdettu2 (4)
8. Trance Music (4) +2
9. Oskar (3)
10. Viore (3)

Top Players with the most skills over 50m:

1. Randalicious (9)
2. Sick Nerd (8)
3. Hey Jase (7)
4. Vestfold (7) +1
5. Lynx Titan (7) +1
6. Malt Lickeys (6)
7. Sensewilson (6)
8. Mini Finbarr (6) 
9. Mmichel (6) 
10. Trance Music (5)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

m7url.jpg

VioreRS
[ Display Name History ]

VioreRS

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Viore
  • RSN '07:Viore

Lynx has halted firemaking and has begun his hunter journey!

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

1 Vestfold 7,345EHP +71EHP +18,1mXP: (11m Fletching)(4,2m Agility)(810k Farming)

Vest is still doing the fletch/imbue combo at dem roofs

2 Lynx Titan 7,153EHP +133EHP +52mXP: (46m Firemaking)(1,3m Farming)(700k Hunter)

Slightly less Firemaking xp from rank 1 in overall xp, his 700k Hunter must be one of those reasons, does this minor hunter gainz mean that we will switch to Hunter after he is done with Firemaking?

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,567EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Ironman

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,628EHP +90EHP +19mXP: (17,7m Smithing)(1,3m Farming)()

Strong week from the rank 1 on the hiscores, still pretty much only doing Smithing with his daily dose of Farming. He is now 2 weeks from achieving 200m Smithing, this will also make him the first person to 5 200m’s if Lynx decides to not finish his 200m Firemaking.

5 N01sperfect 5,565EHP +50EHP +1,3mXP: (1,3m Runecrafting)

Runecrafting

6 Malt Lickeys 5,463EHP +71EHP +20,5mXP: (19,3m Thieving)(1,2m Farming)()

A pure thieving week with a little bit of Farming on the side from the rank 1 in slayer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Randalicious 5,416EHP +33EHP +15mXP: (7,8m Herblore)(3,3m Crafting)(3,2m Strength)

The usuall gainz from randy except that he got a lot of Herblore xp rather than the usuall Smithing xp.

8 Trance Music 5,334EHP +96EHP +33mXP: (24m Crafting)(7,2m Herblore)(730k Farming)

Trance is still going strong with his major gainz being a lot of crafting xp, he also achived 100m Crafting, and he could also snag that rank 5 Crafting from Randy if he keeps up this massive Crafting gainz.

9 Mini Finbarr 5,012EHP +81EHP +22,4mXP : (22,4m Thieving)()()

A pure Thieving week from the former leader of Solace, if he keeps up the pace he will hit 200m Thieving in 3 weeks

10 Home Page 4,840EHP +2EHP +745kXP: ()()()

Some minor gianz in various skills

11 Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,837EHP +22EHP +2,9mXP: (1,5m Fishing)(900k Farming)(140k Agility)

Ging is still going pretty slow compared to his usual pace. The majority of his EHP came from fishing which also gives him bonus Agility xp.

12 Viper Kai 4,815EHP +66EHP +18,6mXP: (18,2m Thieving)(380k Farming)()

A strong week from Viper who pretty much only did thieving. He is also little bit more than one week from achieving his 2nd 200m in thieving.

13(+2) Viore 4,720EHP +74EHP +11,9mXP: (6,5m Smithing)(2,6m Fishing)(1,5m Farming)

Viore seems to be back to his usuall pace at the moment with xp gainz in a various skills, he also passed Yisuz and User in EHP this week, and I predict that he will continue to climb in the future.

14(-1) Yisuz 4,770EHP +34EHP +1,3mXP: (800k Runecrafting)(180k Fishing)()

800k Runecrafting and some minor gainz in various of skills

15(-1) User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

Inactive

Outside of the top 15

Seems like the 3rd slaystar member will enter the top 15 next week

Jj Dynomite
[ Display Name History ]

Jj Dynomite

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 24 posts

11 Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,837EHP +22EHP +2,9mXP: (1,5m Fishing)(900k Farming)(140k Agility)

Ging is still going pretty slow compared to his usual pace. The majority of his EHP came from fishing but he also got little bit more than 2 hours of agility done this week.

If he got 140k Agility in junction with 1.5m Fishing that isn't 2 extra hours rather just the base Fishing EHP.

Otherwise good read, nice updates.

jj_dynomite.pngwilderness_ditch.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users