Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

717 replies to this topic

Trance Music
[ Display Name History ]

Trance Music

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN '07:Trance Music

I find it interesting that Lynx is doing slayer and herblore at the same time, and he's still #1 or #2 for the month in both.  He even got an herblore month record while also getting the second most xp in slayer.  Why didn't he just completely crush herblore instead of doing just a few hours a day?

Because he lacks the mental capacity to train one skill at a time.

kKIMA.png

My point exactly.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Late grats to lezley for being the first maxed ironman, inb4 200m all oldschool ironman thread  :shades:

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

852ttaM
[ Display Name History ]

852ttaM

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:852ttaM
  • RSN2:Matt258

Well Stevikteam thanks for the Weekly Updates. Nice to see what everyone is working on. It would be nice if you put the Total Exp they have also/Hiscores Rank.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

1 Lynx Titan 9,515EHP +119EHP +32,6mXP: (2,6m Slayer)(18m Herblore)(1,5m Ranged)

Lynx is still doing the same mix between Slayer and Herblore. It will be interesting to see if he is going to start doing solo slayer after he is done with Herblore, or mix it up with another buyable. He also achieved 50m Slayer this week.

Upcoming Milstones: 200m Herblore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Vestfold 8,817EHP +76EHP +7,8mXP: (5,4m Fishing)(1,1m Farming)(185k Magic)

Vestfold is still doing 3tick fishing while doing his daily tree runs which made him achieve 50m Farming this week.

Upcoming Milstones: Nothing in sight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Trance Music 7,194EHP +111EHP +19,7mXP: (3,8m Agility)(9,8 Firemaking)(2,4m Hunter)

Another mainly Agility week from Trance, but also got a decent amount of Hunter and Firemaking xp.

Upcoming Milstones: Hard to predict

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Hey Jase EHP 6,905EHP +68EHP +24,8mXP: (23,6m Herblore)(1,1m Farming)()

Hey Jase has surprisingly continued the Herblore grind and is currently close to achieve 150m Herblore xp.

Upcoming Milstones: 150m Herblore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 N01perfect 6,896EHP +91EHP +2,6mXP: (2,4m Runecrafting)

Still no lavas. I personally think it’s already to late for rank 1 if Runes keeps up his pace.

Upcoming Milstones:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Malt Lickeys 6,640EHP +46EHP +12,4mXP: (2,2m Slayer)(1,9m Ranged)(1,1m Farming)

Another consistent week from rank 1 slayer who passed the 180m Slayer mark this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Sick Nerd (Sickburnout) 6,410EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Inactive

Upcoming Milstones:

8 Mini Finbarr 6,340EHP +77EHP +17,7mXP : (3,5m Slayer)(3m Ranged)(937k Magic)(1,1m Farm)

Another Slayer week from the leader of Solace. He is getting closer to the 100m Slayer and rank 2 Slayer

Upcoming Milstones:100m Slayer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Randalicious 6,316EHP +62EHP +19,8mXP: (10,1m Firemaking)(1m Slayer)(1,2m Ranged)(1,1m Wc)

Another week with skillhopping from the leader of Hexis. The main skill seems to be Slayer though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Senze 6,098EHP +75EHP +25,7mXP: (23,2m Crafting)(1,2m Farming)()

Another Crafting week from sense.

Upcoming Milstones: 150m Crafting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Viore 6,071EHP +82EHP +13,9mXP: (3,1m Woodcutting)(1,2m Farming)(746k Slayer)

Viore switched to a mix between teaks and Slayer this week.

12 Gingbino(Fix Fish EHP) 5,945EHP +71EHP +7,5mXP: (5,1m Fishing)(789k Farming)

Nothing new from the Hexis general, 3tick fishing with farm trees and imbue.

Upcoming Milstones: 100m Fishing

13 Scotwilson 5,787EHP +81EHP +10,9mXP: (8m Woodcutting)(1,1m Farming)(1,6m Firemaking)

Scot continues to work on his Woodcutting Month sitting at rank 3 at the moment.

Upcoming Milstones: 50m Woodcutting

14 Razor Beast 5,722EHP +67EHP +13,6mXP: (5,7m Smithing)(924k Slayer)(831k Ranged)(1.5m Farm)

Another Smithing week with a little bit of Slayer from the Hexis member.

Upcoming Milstones: 150m Smithing

15 Trickool(bigboi ronan) 5,595EHP +65EHP +7,2mXP: (4,5m Fishing)(1,2m Farming)()

Same as last week 3tick fishing with tree farm runs.

Upcoming Milstones: 50m Fishing

Well Stevikteam thanks for the Weekly Updates. Nice to see what everyone is working on. It would be nice if you put the Total Exp they have also/Hiscores Rank.

I guess i could do it if it is high demand for it, but I don't really see the point as Total Exp/Hiscores Rank has very little impact in the race to 200m all. I also don't want to make the heading for each player a lot longer than it already is, but I guess I'l try something out next week.

Kr148
[ Display Name History ]

Kr148

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kr148
  • RSN '07:Kr149
  • Clan:Wosby's altfest

kX7dz.pngWhat's next?

Abdulla
[ Display Name History ]

Abdulla

Mish3000

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • RSN:Abdulla
  • RSN '07:Mish
  • Clan:Afrobros

kX7dz.pngWhat's next?

Back to slayer for him I think

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Sorry wont make a top 15 update this week

kepler22
[ Display Name History ]

kepler22

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

thanks for all the time and effort you put into making the updates.

Does anyone know what Lynx's plan is once invention in rs3 is released.  I would imagine he'd like to go for top spot in rs3 when the change arises.  It would be nuts to see him log 15 hours/day for both games.

Rjk
[ Display Name History ]

Rjk

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • RSN '07:Rjk
Not sure when Invention is planned but I'd imagine continuing Slayer. Slayer is the most afk of his remaining stats unless for some strange reason he decides not to 3t Woodcutting or Fishing.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I'm sad to say that I'm going to stop making these top 15 updates for now, I simply have no motivation to do them anymore :(. If you ever wanted to do these updates, now is your time to shine.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,476 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Im sure someone will fill in. Thanks for your updates

Myles Bennett Dyson
[ Display Name History ]

Myles Bennett Dyson

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Oblv Pets
  • RSN '07:Oblv Pets

1 Lynx Titan 9,858.2EHP +125.5EHP +26.2mXP: (4.7m Slayer)(3.7m Hitpoints)(1.2m Farming)

Lynx has switched to pure slayer after finishing 200m Herblore. He is slightly under Scottwilson's month record pace so whether he will get the slayer month record remains a mystery.

Upcoming Milstones: 70m+ all Melees

2 Vestfold 9,073.2EHP +104.1EHP +10.4mXP: (7.6m Fishing)(1.1m Farming)(234k Magic)

Vestfold is still doing 3tick fishing while doing his daily tree runs. He achieved 110m Farming Xp this week.

Upcoming Milstones: 150m Fishing Xp

3 Trance Music 7,482EHP +100.3EHP +6.1mXP: (2.1m Agility)(1.5m Runecrafting)(622k Magic)

Trance did a lot of Runecrafting with a fair amount of agility also and some woodcutting. I wonder if he will switch to astral runecrafting considering astrals are now more efficient than nats.

Upcoming Milstones: 50m Agility, 60m Runecrafting

4 Hey Jase EHP 7,101.4EHP +64.7EHP +19.4mXP: (10m Herblore)(1.8m Slayer)(1.3m Farming)

Hey Jase has finished 200m Herblore and moved back to slayer. He was very close to taking rank 2 back from Randy earlier this week.

Upcoming Milstones: 50m Slayer

5 N01perfect 7,090.2EHP +55.6EHP +1.6mXP: (1.5m Runecrafting)

All hope is lost for the true rank 1 to be crowned=(

Upcoming Milstones: 190m Runecrafting

6 Malt Lickeys 6,737.7EHP +33.5EHP +10.1mXP: (1.9m Slayer)(1.9m Ranged)(1.1m Farming)

Malt achieved 200m Hitpoints this week and continues the 200m Slayer grind.

Upcoming Milstones: 190m Slayer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Mini Finbarr 6,536.1EHP +67.8EHP +15.2mXP : (2.9m Slayer)(2.5m Range)(2.2m Hitpoints)(1.2m Farm)

Another Slayer week from the leader of Solace. He achieved 100m Slayer recently. Personally, I hope he beasts out 200m Fletching and steals a top page rank as he is the only serious remaining contender for all skills on the top page.

Upcoming Milstones: 100m Range

8 Randalicious 6,466.5EHP +36.5EHP +14mXP: (9.2m Firemaking)(1.5m Strength)(783k Farming)(440k Hunter)

Randy has been streaming a lot of firemaking and some hunter lately. He achieved 100m Firemaking this week.

9 Sick Nerd (Sickburnout) 6,410.8EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Inactive

Upcoming Milstones:

10 Senze V2 V2 (Senze) 6,363.5EHP +108.1EHP +27mXP: (13.9m Smithing)(11.1m Crafting)(1.3m Farming)

Senze seems to have been going hard recently. Lots of Crafting and Smithing this week. 50m Smithing was achieved

Upcoming Milstones: 200m Crafting

11 Viore 6,238.6EHP +57.7EHP +9.6mXP: (5m Hunter)(953k Farming)(580k Crafting)(555k Fishing)

Viore did a mainly hunter week with gains in a large amount of skills.

12 Gingbino(Fix Fish EHP) 6,100.1EHP +60.1EHP +6.5mXP: (4.2m Fishing)(903k Farming)

Nothing new from the Hexis general, 3tick fishing with farm trees and imbue.

Upcoming Milstones: Nothing in sight.

13 Scotwilson 5,932.9EHP +87.7EHP +14.6mXP: (3.5m all melees + Hitpoints)

Scottwilson is back from a week hiatus and seems to be doing NMZ melee while getting rank 1 slayer on Deadman Mode.

Upcoming Milstones: Nothing in sight. (99 Slayer on Deadman? account name DedWilson)

14 Razor Beast 5,920.6EHP +63.1EHP +13.5mXP: (5m Smithing)(2.7m Hunter)(1.3m Farming)(692k Slayer)

Razor is mainly doing smithing and hunter with a little slayer.

Upcoming Milstones: 150m Smithing

15 Trickool 5,856.1EHP +102.8EHP +11mXP: (7.2m Fishing)(1.3m Farming)()

An unusually large fishing week for Trickool. Fishing is way over ehp as this week should only be around 70 EHP.

Upcoming Milestones: Nothing in sight.

Outside the top 15:

Acid Soul looses ground on Trickool as Trickool did a large fishing week. Trickool will stay in top 15 if he can keep this up, otherwise, Acid Soul will most likely take his place.

I hope you guys think this is OK. I know I'm no Stenvik. Personally, I think Runes and Dusty should be included in this list because if they decided to go for 200m all, the could make up all the gp lost altscaping or flipping and they will be kicked out of the top 15 after 200m Runecrafting anyway unless they have a serious change of playstyle. However, I fear being executed by this forum if I include them, so they are left out.

Abdulla
[ Display Name History ]

Abdulla

Mish3000

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • RSN:Abdulla
  • RSN '07:Mish
  • Clan:Afrobros

I definitely think this is better than okay. Least we are getting an update you know. Thanks for the post dude.

Also, at what price do astrals have to be at to make them more efficient than nats? I sold astrals today at 141 (non instant), sold some last week for 163 (ish). They could be crashing, but I think they will settle for a high price considering astral runes are now the go to rune for magic training (stringing/imbue)

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Myles Bennett Dyson
[ Display Name History ]

Myles Bennett Dyson

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Oblv Pets
  • RSN '07:Oblv Pets

Not sure about the math behind astrals being more efficient than nats. Trance Music recently claimed this. Idk if he is proposing some xp with nats and some with astrals or all astrals and if all astrals, will you have enough money for 200m all and if not, what would you supplement it with? I don't know what calculations he did.

Kr148
[ Display Name History ]

Kr148

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 592 posts

lcbfX.jpgcan anyone explain to me how he doesnt have a magic skill

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

Same reason he doesn't have an Attack skill, perhaps? I don't know, that's weird.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Number1 Boss
[ Display Name History ]

Number1 Boss

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • RSN:Alkan
  • RSN2:Gainz
  • RSN '07:Alkan
  • Clan:True Maxed

Pretty sure hiscores start at rank 2m (for individual skills )after that the skill is no longer ranked or even shown on hiscores

Way back in roughly 05-07 you would need to get  skills to level 30 I believe before they were shown on hiscores 
Aka over 2m accounts have been created which is interesting 

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

Pretty sure hiscores start at rank 2m (for individual skills )after that the skill is no longer ranked or even shown on hiscores

Way back in roughly 05-07 you would need to get  skills to level 30 I believe before they were shown on hiscores 
Aka over 2m accounts have been created which is interesting 

Hmm, so there are over 100K more people who have XP in either Attack or Magic (so 0 xp is unranked) than Strength (which is still unranked) at the time this account was made. Interesting...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Darth Fatguy
[ Display Name History ]

Darth Fatguy

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • RSN '07:Darth Fatguy

can anyone explain to me how he doesnt have a magic skill

He has mastered the art of being a skiller to such a degree, that not only does he not have any XP in combat skills, but that the skills don't even exist for him! :-P

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Kr148
[ Display Name History ]

Kr148

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 592 posts

Runes is 199,900,000 rc xp

Reply to this topic