Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200m in All Skills

716 replies to this topic

G0d_vs_D3vil
[ Display Name History ]

G0d_vs_D3vil

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:G0d vs D3vil
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

idk he used to be rlly active player in our wbs group, when he was training fishing. i checked his fish records nothing special and ive seen that vid from vestfold how he says that home page shares acc it seems that hes mad because some one else can keep up with him lol 

Posted Image

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

560h month is nothing special? :blink:

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
That's roughly 6 hours of sleep a night. Many people with demanding jobs have similar sleep habits so it's not unrealistic.
Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

What about other basic needs?  What do they do for food, money, exercise..?  It just surprises me how so many people have apparently so much time.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

G0d_vs_D3vil
[ Display Name History ]

G0d_vs_D3vil

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts

i only see this 

13. Home Page

>.> that leaves 8h+ sleep lol, not sure what he did for this time but if this was made during afking nmz, than this is  rlly low since u can train while sleeping which is rlly retarded. I see jmods and other players that they want to remove this 6h bs lets hope they will do :)

Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

i only see this 

13. Home Page

>.> that leaves 8h+ sleep lol, not sure what he did for this time but if this was made during afking nmz, than this is  rlly low since u can train while sleeping which is rlly retarded. I see jmods and other players that they want to remove this 6h bs lets hope they will do :)

So you can leave it to train by itself for 6 hours and it won't kick you after 5 minutes?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Artemis1330
[ Display Name History ]

Artemis1330

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,756 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rufioso
  • RSN '07:Rufio 07
you can't log out during combat.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

you can't log out during combat.

Hmm is that some artefact of the 2007 server?  Because I remember years ago coming back to the computer after 5-10 minutes and having been kicked, even though they were still aggressive, many times.  It was after 2007 though.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

G0d_vs_D3vil
[ Display Name History ]

G0d_vs_D3vil

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts

i only see this 

13. Home Page

So you can leave it to train by itself for 6 hours and it won't kick you after 5 minutes?

yup there is so much drama about this lately i think they tried once to polle about thise issue and it failed  because majority players in 07 pkers and its huge advantage. 

Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

So they don't want to be 6hr'ed in the middle of a fight...instead the moment you get out of combat (ie kill your opponent or manage to get a few steps away) you will get logged?  Sounds like more potential for abuse than help to be fair.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
They don't want to be logged out after 5 minutes of inactivity while in combat. This allows them to sit in Nightmare Zone with full Guthan's and basically afk melee for 6 hours while they sleep/go to work/whatever.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

G0d_vs_D3vil
[ Display Name History ]

G0d_vs_D3vil

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts

They don't want to be logged out after 5 minutes of inactivity while in combat. This allows them to sit in Nightmare Zone with full Guthan's and basically afk melee for 6 hours while they sleep/go to work/whatever.

same with splashing mage

Posted Image

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

It's basically legalbotting, and it made a huge drama in the high lvl community. some choose to not use it, because they think it's cheating. And others just do it, because it is no rules against it. Still i'm very happy that the top 3 on the hiscore (and many others) choose to not use this method.

Rjk
[ Display Name History ]

Rjk

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • RSN '07:Rjk

That's roughly 6 hours of sleep a night. Many people with demanding jobs have similar sleep habits so it's not unrealistic.

Yes but they don't do the same thing for 18 hours..

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

Truck driver for instance?  Although they probably can't work too many hours for legal reasons/risk of falling asleep.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

I was making a point that they're getting enough sleep. It's easy enough to cook/bathroom while afking something in Runescape.

Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

i only see this 

13. Home Page

I'l try to explain myself a bit better this time.

Look at this month http://crystalmathla...time=1366100634

It's a 460h month before nmz so it could not have been cheated with the 6h thing.  

460h isn't anything special, but thats asuming you play with an 100% efficient rate all the time. And even good skillers will struggle to keep their efficient rate above 95%. 

Homepage have always been known for beeing a bad skiller(no hate just facts) so it would not suprise me if his average efficient rate was something like 80%. And that's why i said it was a 560h month. Of  course it is hard to tell what efficient rate home page average is, and in the end 80% is just a wild guess, but it is below 95% that's for sure.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

If both sick nerd and vestfold keeps their monthly ehp rate, sick nerd will have the rank 1 in about 10 weeks from now on. 

G0d_vs_D3vil
[ Display Name History ]

G0d_vs_D3vil

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts

he takes donations :( he gets supplies for free and then he gives it back in items ll

Posted Image

stonewall337
[ Display Name History ]

stonewall337

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,681 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Stonewall337
  • Clan:<Killing Time> of Dawnbringer

Ye sure, but most other peope with demanding jobs also have to travel and shower and stuff. So even if they get less sleep, they aren't spending 18 hours/7 days a week working. Generally.

Stonewall337.png

Drops

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users