Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Ring_World

200m in All Skills

lol @ people thinking I do anti-venom. Oh, and addy plates are 25% above ehp

So can you tell me which potions you are using then, so I can edit the post. And who are doing addy plates?

One suggestion: could the difference to next or previous rank also be stated?

And what is the highest EHP? I assume there is a limit there as well.

Could you give me an example on how you want it to be?

And max ehp is a little bit more than 30700 at the moment, this will obvious decrease over time.

edit: I think the ehp needed for 200m all skills was 35k hours at the start of oldschool runescape. So it has decreased over 4k hours already after two years.

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Has anyone attempted to determine the EHP rates for ultimate?

Nice update :) I still prefer Xp over EHP but to each their own.

Just out of curiosity, why? I'm obviously a bit biased, but doing xp would kick out the likes of N01, Big Mo Sucks, and Yisuz (dusty and runes too but who cares) in favour of people who are upwards of 1000 hours behind at some points. Sticking with xp seems extremely inaccurate and just gerenally archaic when a system that is as accurate as EHP exists.

I just prefer tracking Xp over hours played, probably because that's how most people judge the Hiscores and how it used to be tracked in the old thread. I'm sure over 25 skills not every contender in the Top 10 or 15 will use the most efficient method, so I don't find it 100% accurate anyway.

I'm excited to see what Lynx Titan decides to train next now that he's within 10 days of finishing Smithing. I'm hoping Slayer, but I'm guessing he wants to finish all buyables and will target Herb/Pray/Cons :D

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

MInd you, Gemeos and Thai_Long were doing time left calcs and ranking on hours left starting around 2010-11 I believe.

Edit:  There are several metrics to use to rank players and the the earliest ranks of RS3 differ greatly than what the top 15 actually became.

• Like 2

Why doesn't he finish fletch and cook?

waiting for spins or effigies to be released.

Why doesn't he finish fletch and cook?

You get cook xp from 3tick fishing, and you are supposed to do darts while you train other skills.

• Like 1

lol @ people thinking I do anti-venom. Oh, and addy plates are 25% above ehp

And who are doing addy plates?

Lynx of course

90% correct

0a7afdb581cf90d2d7b88d8ff11ce925.png

• Like 2

I recommend using +1 to mean you gained a rank and -1 to meant you lost a rank. It's confusing doing it the way you did, even though mathematically it may technically be that way. Lower is greater in the case of ranks. I've done similar ranking before and have always used plus to mean higher up and minus to mean lower down, green to be up, red to be down.

Stenvik, take this opportunity to remove Runes and Dusty. :)

Also, EHP is the best measure to judge by, not XP. Even the other 200m in all skills page ended up having a hiscores for time to 200m all.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

sure I'l change the +1 and -1 sign, but we voted on the case about Runes and Dusty and ...

9WbAL.gif

Top Players with the most skills over 100m:

1. Malt Lickeys (6)

2. Hey Jase (6) +1

3. Lynx Titan (5)

4. Randalicious (5)

5. Vestfold (4)

6. Sick Nerd (4)

7. Unohdettu2 (4)

8. Rigondeaux (3)

9. Oskar (3)

10. Viore (3)

Top Players with the most skills over 50m:

1. Randalicious (9)

2. Sick Nerd (8)

3. Hey Jase (7)

4. Lynx Titan (6)

5. Vestfold (6)

6. Malt Lickeys (6)

7. Sensewilson (6)

8. Mini Finbarr (6) +1

9. Mmichel (6) +1

10. Trance Music (5)

Just some more tracking, let me know if there are any mistakes :)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

Who voted? I saw no vote. From what I saw in the messages here, most people were supportive of removing them. 

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Who voted? I saw no vote. From what I saw in the messages here, most people were supportive of removing them. 

I personally don't want to do that, and I pretty much told Kaiman why one page back here. But if the majority wants Runes and Dusty removed i'l do it. But I'm not going to include Razor before he is top 15(17) even though i agree that he is probably a stronger contender for 200m all than Runes.

please vote for the next top 15 http://strawpoll.me/4210560

I believe this is what he was alluding to.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That's not what I consider a weekly update :)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

I personally don't want to do that, and I pretty much told Kaiman why one page back here. But if the majority wants Runes and Dusty removed i'l do it. But I'm not going to include Razor before he is top 15(17) even though i agree that he is probably a stronger contender for 200m all than Runes.

please vote for the next top 15 http://strawpoll.me/4210560

I believe this is what he was alluding to.

I don't click random links and it wasn't immediately obvious to me that he was linking a poll about this issue.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I don't understand why it matters that Dusty and Runes does not involve themselves in the HLC.

Runes and Dusty started using runners before that was considered macro-efficient, which logically means they are currently not using other ways to get money (ge, etc) - ways that make it macro-efficient now. 

In other words, they don't play with the mindset of 200M all, that hasn't suddenly changed because recently new ways of money making have arrived.

Their aim is 200M RC efficiently; having gp left after that isn't a concern of them - quite the opposite, nearly every penny goes to RC (neglecting the 'classic' buyables in the process). They are horribly non-macro-efficient.  

=> their EHP/EHP rank is artificially high.

#RemoveDustyandRunes

• Like 1

There seems to be 2 reasons why people don't want Dusty and runes in the top 15, and I'l try to explain why I disagree with both of them

1 They have been doing an above EHP method for a long period of time

Yes, but is that really enough to kick them out of the top 15? They are not the only one who has been doing over EHP methods. Lynx Titan used his alt as a runner for a period of time and he has also used many other above EHP methods, should we kick him out of the top 15 because of that? I would say No. Simple because he is one of the 15th closest people to 200m all assuming macro efficiency to the average player in the HLC.

2 People don't think they will get 200m all

I feel like Malt Lickeys is sorta in the same boat, I don't think he will ever get 200m all because he only play like he is going for 200m slayer (doing GWD for money). Do I think this is a good enough reason to kick him out of the top 15? No, because i don't want the top 15 to be based on assumptions on how the players are going to play in the future, and because of the same reason above.

I guess another problem with Runes and Dusty compared to Lickeys is that they has done alot of a above EHP method for a long time, but I still don't think that is enough. This is of course very opinion based, and I'm completely fine with people disagreeing with me. That's why i wanted to poll it to see what the majority want's with the top 15 updates, but I guess it's understandable that people didn't click the link. I am the most famous runescape phisher after all.

I don't understand why it matters that Dusty and Runes does not involve themselves in the HLC.

Runes and Dusty started using runners before that was considered macro-efficient, which logically means they are currently not using other ways to get money (ge, etc) - ways that make it macro-efficient now.

How is that logical at all? Maybe I misunderstood, but from what I read you're saying because they ignored rc for profit in the past, they are not going to use other ways like the ge to make money. Is that what you're saying? Because if so how does that have any implication at all as to whether or not they would use the ge to merch? What if they had been banking on ge coming all along?

imo people just want runes and dusty off because using runners is frowned upon by the high level community.

The list should remain numerically accurate in my opinion.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

How is that logical at all? Maybe I misunderstood, but from what I read you're saying because they ignored rc for profit in the past, they are not going to use other ways like the ge to make money. Is that what you're saying? Because if so how does that have any implication at all as to whether or not they would use the ge to merch? What if they had been banking on ge coming all along?

imo people just want runes and dusty off because using runners is frowned upon by the high level community.

The list should remain numerically accurate in my opinion.

What I meant was they rc'ed in a fashion to get optimal xp - and not in a macro-efficient way (efficient 200M RC goal = micro-efficient). This means that it's highly unlikely they'll start using the ge in order to be macro-efficient. I didn't say they wouldn't use the ge - I said I believe they currently don't use ways to rc in a macro-efficient manner (and use the ge to generate money for buyables).

They could use the ge to speed up the rc progress, but not to be macro-efficient, because they never were macro-efficient.

They've been rc'ing liking this for a long time, highly doubt they predicted GE. + they can't have a considerable amount of gp with their method of training Runecrafting.

There seems to be 2 reasons why people don't want Dusty and runes in the top 15, and I'l try to explain why I disagree with both of them

1 They have been doing an above EHP method for a long period of time

Yes, but is that really enough to kick them out of the top 15? They are not the only one who has been doing over EHP methods. Lynx Titan used his alt as a runner for a period of time and he has also used many other above EHP methods, should we kick him out of the top 15 because of that? I would say No. Simple because he is one of the 15th closest people to 200m all assuming macro efficiency to the average player in the HLC.

2 People don't think they will get 200m all

I feel like Malt Lickeys is sorta in the same boat, I don't think he will ever get 200m all because he only play like he is going for 200m slayer (doing GWD for money). Do I think this is a good enough reason to kick him out of the top 15? No, because i don't want the top 15 to be based on assumptions on how the players are going to play in the future, and because of the same reason above.

I guess another problem with Runes and Dusty compared to Lickeys is that they has done alot of a above EHP method for a long time, but I still don't think that is enough. This is of course very opinion based, and I'm completely fine with people disagreeing with me. That's why i wanted to poll it to see what the majority want's with the top 15 updates, but I guess it's understandable that people didn't click the link. I am the most famous runescape phisher after all.

Neither of those address my point from two pages ago. I'll post it here again.

If you allow Runes and Dusty to be in the top 10 for time to 200m all because using runners is "macro-efficient," then you shouldn't use CML's EHP rates as a basis for your top 10. Based on your logic, the assumed rate for RC should be 45-50k/hr, which would knock Runes, Dusty, and even myself way out of contention for top 10

• Like 2