Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Ring_World

200m in All Skills

Trance this would've been a lot less confusing for everyone if you had said a little bit more than just "incorrect."

• Like 5

77yLQy8.png

There seems to be many Hexis members here who are so used to remove Dusty and Runes from their own rankingsystem, that they are blind from the fact that Runes and Dusty are the 4th and 5th closest to 200m all, if you consider the average macro efficiency to a player in the HLC. They are of course not very respected in the HLC, but I don't really want my own feelings to affect the top 15. For example if one of the top 15 players in EHP bought so many bonds that the person would be able to do onyx cutting and draconic thrones for crafting and construction I would still keep him in the top 15 simply because he is still one of the 15 closest to 200m all skills. 

The top 15 are not supposed to be the top 15 most respected, it is supposed to be the top 15th closest to 200m all, because that is what this thread is about.

And btw it would be a little bit more interesting if you actually read my arguments and commented why I'm wrong/disagree instead of just calling me silly. 

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

After being convinced of their prowess, I have hereby officially stopped competing for 200m all seeing as how I could never compete with the unstoppable, macro-efficient Dusty and Runes. Please remove my name from all future updates. Thanks and God bless.

• Like 1

It's a bit funny that I actually described in the post above that I want the top 15 to be about who are the 15 closest to 200m all, regardless of what their goals are/ which method they use. So nah Trance, I'm keeping you in the top 15 as long as you are top 15 in EHP. And if you don't like that I compare you with Dusty and Runes simply don't come here anymore, nobody is forcing you to read the top 15 updates lol. 

• Like 2

I support the removal of Runes and Dusty from top 15 updates only if the "top 15" referes to the "15 closest contenders to 200m all". But, if you assume so, I can imagine other arguments arrising. Some will say that X is a contender and others will say that X is not, and so on. And some will laugh as they say that 200m all isn't realistic. (And who knows if Runes and Dusty won't get donations or buy RS GP? Inb4 drama about donations and bonds).

So, in my opinion, if you want to avoid even more diverse drama, keep Runes and Dusty in the vague category "top 15".

• Like 4

Make a Google spreadsheet where everyone can sort by whatever metric they like and filter out name(s) they don't want to see. Then everyone can be happy...right? :twss:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The issue with Runes and Dusty is that they're shown as having done far more in-game hours than they really have. They barely put in hours compared to the people around them. They are not serious competitors by any means. In terms of hours of gameplay, they should be like a third of where they're shown at now. THAT is why people are against them being up there. They are not really representative of the top people in the lead for the race to 200m in all skills. EHP is supposed to be a good measure to compare different stats and it works in most regards, but this is a major exception. That is why you need to manually alter your rankings.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It's a bit funny that I actually described in the post above that I want the top 15 to be about who are the 15 closest to 200m all, regardless of what their goals are/ which method they use. So nah Trance, I'm keeping you in the top 15 as long as you are top 15 in EHP. And if you don't like that I compare you with Dusty and Runes simply don't come here anymore, nobody is forcing you to read the top 15 updates lol. 

I think you meant to say "closest to 200m all according to CML."

Again, you shouldn't use CML's rates for everything.

• Like 2

1 Vestfold 7,151EHP +79EHP +22,7mXP: (21,4m Herblore)(1.2m agility)(700k farming)

Vest did enough herblore this week to brake the previous weekly Herblore record. The herblore xp is about 50% above the EHP rate. After that he went back to agil/imbue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Lynx Titan 6,767EHP +152EHP +31mXP: (26,2m Smithing)(1,3m Magic )(1,1m Farming)

Pretty much same as last week, which is smithing/imbue with plates and rune items  (20% above EHP if the mix is the same as last week). He is also dreaming sweet xp dreams plus some farming on the side. I’ve also heard that his only afk breaks are his weekly 50k wc xp from his daily magic trees o_O. I expect him to reach 200m Smithing in 3 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,608EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Still playing ironman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Runes 5,796EHP +96EHP +6,4mXP: (2,2m Runecrafting)(1,8m Cooking)(1,2m Farming)

Runes is still going at Monthly record pace, and is starting to get a bit more comfortable lead on Dusty and N01’s in the race to 200m rc. He also did a little bit of cooking and his daily farming as last week.

5 Dusty 125 5,483EHP +51EHP +2,3mXP: (1,1m Runecrafting)(380k Ranged)(100k Slayer)

A bit slower week than last one from rank 2 rc. She also got some minor xp in other skills as last week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6(+1) Hey Jase EHP 5,376EHP +80EHP +17,9mXP: (15,7m Smithing)(1,1m Farming)

Rank 1 overall is still going hard on smithing which is pretty all he did this week, except his daily farming of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7(-1) N01sperfect 5,366EHP +50EHP +1,3mXP: (1,3mRunecrafting)

Slightly slower week than the previous one. Still pure runecrafting gainz.

8 Randalicious 5,312EHP +31EHP +13,9mXP: (6,7m Crafting)(3,4m Strength)(1,5m Smithing)

A slower week than the last one from Randy, who is still mainly doing his mix of Crafting and Smithing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Malt Lickeys 5,262EHP +52EHP +XP: (2,1m Slayer)(1,9m Hitpoints)(1,2m Farming)

Pretty much the same as last week, just 500k more farming xp.

10 Trance Music 5,038EHP +91EHP +20,9mXP: (11,6m Smithing)(5m Herblore)(2,1m Hunter)

Trance started the week with some more herblore xp from potions which are not anti venom, but due to secret hexis methods we don’t know which one. He has also done a lot of smithing, and some minor gainz in Hunter and farming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Home Page 4,831EHP +7EHP +2,1mXP: (655k Strength)(482k Hitpoints)(200k Slayer)

Some combat training and a little bit of slayer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Gingbino (Big Mo Sucks) 4,803EHP +19EHP + 2,2mXP: (1m Agility)(342k magic)(372k farming)

A slow week from Rank 1 easy clue scrolls who is stilling doing Agility/imbue. He also achieved 150m Agility xp this weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13(+1) Mini Finbarr 4,781EHP +80EHP +11,5mXP : (9,8m Defence)(3,2m Hitpoints)()

Yep NMZ

14(-1) User 4,733EHP +EHP +0XP:

RIP

15 Yisuz 4,664EHP +30EHP +900kXP: (575k Runecrafting)(136k Fishing)(162k farming)

Pretty much the same as last week just slightly slower in everything.

Outside of the top 15

Scotwilson (senzewilson)  is on pace to get into the top 15 after 3 weeks at the moment,

Off topic: Cowman beat the previous daily Firemaking record.

Because there are so many people who were unsatisfied with the last poll and or missed it. I’ve decided to poll the case with Runes and Dusty ones more. I will let the majority in this poll decide the future for the top 15.

SO PLZ CLICK HERE TO VOTE: http://strawpoll.me/4328086

The poll closes then I start writing my next top 15 update. I hope this poll will end the discussion about Runes and Dusty. And there will not be a 3rd poll about this in a very long period of time.

• Like 6

And btw it would be a little bit more interesting if you actually read my arguments and commented why I'm wrong/disagree instead of just calling me silly. 

I created this account for the purpose of telling you it is silly. I read over everything you said numerous times and find it hard to believe you are taking the position you are. You are a LOT smarter than that. I am not going to elaborate on why because I think you are smart enough to realize they should not be included.

• Like 1

Forsberg has finished 200m Smithing and has started on Firemaking, gaining 1.4m Xp today already :)

• Like 1

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

For awhile I was convinced fors was doing rc on his alt while fming/imbueing/fletching which would be absolutely insane

Yep didn't pass the poll because 75% was needed, gg no repolls 

37680a819e29a0aca4dcf9526f97c0b7.png

• Like 1

Yep didn't pass the poll because 75% was needed, gg no repolls 

37680a819e29a0aca4dcf9526f97c0b7.png

I hope you are joking

"Because there are so many people who were unsatisfied with the last poll and or missed it. I’ve decided to poll the case with Runes and Dusty ones more. I will let the majority in this poll decide the future for the top 15."

Majority means greater than 50%

lmfao this thread is so good

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Im almost inspired to write weekly updates that include those guys... Almost

• Like 1

I want to write weekly updates about the current poll status.

"This week we see a 15% rise in favor of removing Dusty and Runes from the Top 15. Current trends suggest that they'll be gone by the end of the month. Oh and also some other guys got xp in some skills this week."

"This week we see a shocking reversal with the majority voting to include Dusty and Runes. Stay tuned next week for the next update on their voting gainz! Also someone got 200m in some skill."

77yLQy8.png

If you guys wanted to mock the OSRS poll system, all that's left is to run a near-miss poll next month. Or week.

Im almost inspired to write weekly updates that include those guys... Almost

To be fair RS has a Giant Mole so they could be giant molehills...but I really don't see why it's so hard to agree on things lol.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Viore even I knew fors wasn't rcing on his alt while fming lol, hes not that godly?!

will fors stop at like 150m fm with d axe add on coming?