Ring_World

200m in All Skills

How does that work because I would think Barbarian Fishing tacks on Agility XP anyway...? Unless that's not that fastest way in Old School anymore or I'm misunderstanding.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

If he got 140k Agility in junction with 1.5m Fishing that isn't 2 extra hours rather just the base Fishing EHP.

Otherwise good read, nice updates.

Wops my bad, thanks for telling me

@arceus Barb fishing gives you 10% extra Agility/Strength xp

61cc06d70ba1e4e4d70e69c80de7de7e.png

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Yes I'm aware of that, I was saying wouldn't the Agility XP not actually help EHP since it came for free anyway, but I understand now, thanks :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

@arceus Barb fishing gives you 10% extra Agility/Strength xp

Very slightly above 9%

• Like 1

new slayer method for smoke devil task with higher slay xp/h, but has more gp/h loss + 0 melee xp

• Like 1

new slayer method for smoke devil task with higher slay xp/h, but has more gp/h loss + 0 melee xp

Money aside, this is only worth doing if you 6h nmz.

show your calculations plz

Money aside, this is only worth doing if you 6h nmz.

show your calculations plz

Smokes are normally 55k slay and 80k melee iirc.

So for every hour that you do this method, you will save ((80/55) - 1) hours of slayer but lose (80/120) hours of melee.

(80/120) > ((80/55) - 1)

This is of course irrelevant if you get 200m combats with 0 hours of input.

• Like 1

1 Vestfold 7,400EHP +54EHP +13,9mXP: (3,2m Agility)(8,7m Fletching)(800k Farming)

Vest is still doing is usual dartimbueagillife with some farming on the side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Lynx Titan 7,276EHP +123EHP +21,6mXP: (17,6m Hunter)(1,2m Farming)(600k Hitpoints)

Lynx did his first big hunter week with some farming and guthan as well. He is also starting to get very close to rank 1 in EHP and still shows no signs to slow down his mega pace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,567EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Ironman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,714EHP +85EHP +18mXP: (16,7m Smithing)(1,2m Farming)()

Still on the Smithing grind with 1,2m farming on the side, Rank 1 overall seems to be 1 week from achieving his 200m Smithing which will also make him the first person to 5 200m’s, as long Lynx doesn’t snake that title with cooking which is unlikely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 N01sperfect 5,617EHP +45EHP +1,2mXP: (1,1m Runecrafting)

Yep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Malt Lickeys 5,526EHP +59EHP +17,1mXP: (15,9m Thieving)(1,2m Farming)()

Another Thieving week from rank 1 slayer with some farming gain as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Randalicious 5,458EHP +35EHP +14mXP: (8,9m Crafting)(1,9m Smithing)(1,4m Strength)

Randy’s major gainz was in Crafting this week, which also made him achieve 150m Crafting this week. He also got some mentionable gains in Smithing.

8 Trance Music 5,424EHP +90EHP +28,8mXP: (21,5m Crafting)(6,2m Herblore)(800k Farming)

Mainly Crafting from Trance this week, if he keeps up this Crafting pace he will hit 200m in less than 4 weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Mini Finbarr 5,086EHP +65EHP +19,7mXP : (19m Thieving)

Pretty much a pure Thieving week from the leader of Solace, he is also currently less than 3 weeks away from achieving 200m Thieving which will be his 3rd 200m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10(+1) Gingbino 4,886EHP +46EHP +5,5mXP: (3,3m Fishing)(1m Farming)

Another Fishing week from Gingbino with 1m Farm xp on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11(+1) Viper Kai 4,879EHP +56EHP +15,8mXP: (15,4m Thieving)(400k Farming)()

Viper did pretty much a pure thieving week, which made him only 5m Thieving xp from achieving his 2nd 200m.

12(-2) Home Page 4,843EHP +1EHP +2mXP: (1,4m Ranged)()()

Bossing? Don’t think it is Zulrah duo to his heavy afk style.

13 Viore 4,834EHP +46EHP +6,8mXP: (673k Runecrafting)(1,3m Fishing)(1,1m Farming)

Rclampscape from diarys pluss some minor gians in fishing and farming.

14 Yisuz 4,800EHP +22EHP +1,1mXP: (500k Runecrafting)()()

Still mainly doing solo runecrafting with some minor gainsz in various skills on the side.

15(+1) Scottwilson 4,795EHP +70EHP +26,8mXP:(7m Construction)(5m Prayer)(5,9m Crafting)

Our new member in the top 15 achieved 20m all skills today. His gains this week are affected a lot by this with him training various of fast skills to 20m xp.

Outside of the top 15:

It will probably take some time before we see another new member in the top 15.

Off topic:

ajd ownz got rank 1 wc week/day

In the memory of User:

This week User was kicked out from the top 15. His major achievement must be 2nd to max total level and being rank 1 overall for over 2 months. However, he is probably more famous for staying rank 2 for almost a year. Sadly he one day said that he didn’t have more motivations for this game, and he has not come back after that. He will always be remembered though.

• Like 9

Just a FYI, Agility Xp gained from Fishing is actually built into the CML calculator. You don't need to calculate it out again.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Mini Finbarr has also passed 1b exp.

Sad, I had to grats myself when I get 1b :/

Poor Harm :(

Just a FYI, Agility Xp gained from Fishing is actually built into the CML calculator. You don't need to calculate it out again.

The ehp representation is still a bit funky if you imbue with fishing, seeing as it doesn't seem to calc magic into fish.

Most Clues completed on 12th page OSRS.

The ehp representation is still a bit funky if you imbue with fishing, seeing as it doesn't seem to calc magic into fish.

Maybe foot thought imbue while fishing is unrealistic due to 3/4tick

Nice thread, I didn't know this was a thing. 

Trance is correct about my Smoke Devil method, it would not be efficient to do unless you valued melee experience at 0 time or valued magic experience very highly (which no one does). 

If anyone was wondering about my earlier Defence gains, I didn't AFK Guthans. I used proselyte+whip for 110-115k/hr experience. I tried using DH but I found it to be insufficiently AFK for my needs at the time. My update table should show this. I was "burnt" at the time due to a real life event, but felt motivated again before 200m Defence and decided to jump into 200m Thieving. I'll either do 200m Crafting or 100m Slayer after 200m depending on cannonball prices. 

I can still afford to gain another 50M melee experience from methods other than Slayer. The ~1m/week Attack experience currently is from doing some Rs3 pvm for fun (10-15 araxxor/day). I will probably switch to Strength though due to Attack experience being more valuable to me. 

I also don't altscape for money, but I flip regularly and have won ~150m from the duel arena in the past (despicable I know). 

• Like 4

1 Vestfold 7,478EHP +57EHP +14,2mXP: (6,8m Crafting)(3,7m Fletching)(1,5m Agility)

Vest switched it up a little bit and got some Crafting xp along with his usual Fletching and Agility xp.

2 Lynx Titan 7,359EHP +125EHP +21,1mXP: (18,2m Hunter)(1,2m Farming)(418k Hitpoints)

Lynx has continued to do hunter at close to weekly record pace and hit the hunter frontpage this week. He is also starting to get really close to Vestfold’s EHP and if they both keep up their pace we will have a new rank 1 in EHP in 2 weeks.

3 Sick Nerd (Team Titan) 6,554EHP +0EHP +0XP:

Ironman

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,784EHP +78EHP +16,7mXP: (15,3m Smithing)(1,2m Farming)()

Rank 1 overall accomplished 200m Smithing this week which also makes him the first person to 5 200m’s. His plan now is to get 150m Firemaking.

5(+1) Malt Lickeys 5,601EHP +70EHP +20,2mXP: (19m Thieving)(1,1m Farming)()

Rank 1 Slayer is still on the thieving grind. He is currently on pace to get 100m thieving in two weeks. He also got some Farming xp on the side.

6(-1) N01sperfect 5,528EHP +47EHP +1,3mXP: (1,2m Runecrafting)

Rank 1 solo runecrafting is still runecrafting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7(+1) Trance Music 5,488EHP +90EHP +30,9mXP: (16,3m Crafting)(13,2m Herblore)(700k Farming)

Trance is keeping up the Crafting and Herblore gainz with some noticeable gianz in farming and Hunter.

8(-1) Randalicious 5,484EHP +39EHP +12,9mXP: (10,6m Crafting)(1,2 Smithing)(1,1m Farming)

Pretty much same as last week from the leader of Hexis. If he keeps up the crafting pace he will hit 200m Crafting in 4 weeks.

9 Mini Finbarr 5,160EHP +80EHP +20,4mXP : (16,6m Thieving)(2m Smithing)(1,3m Attack)

Finbarr did a lot of Thieving as last week, but he also got some minor gainz in Smithing and Attack. He is now 2 weeks from achieving 200m Thieving which will be his 3rd 200m.

10(+1) Viper Kai 4,938EHP +53EHP +17,9mXP: (12,2m Cooking)(3,2m Thiving)(1,2m Crafting)

Viper stopped doing his fishing/runecrafting and started his journey as a sad cooker. I expect that he is doing wines because of his afk playstyle.

11(+2) Viore 4,923EHP +105EHP +29,2mXP: (26,3m Thieving)(1,4m Farming)(930k Smithing)

A strong Thieving week from Viore, which makes him only 5m from achieving 200m Thieving.  He also got some minor xp in Farming, Smithing and Hunter.

12(-2) Gingbino 4,907EHP +34EHP +4,5mXP: (2,4m Fishing)(1,3m Farming)

Ging is still on the fishing grind, with some Farming xp on the side

13(+2) Scottwilson 4,844EHP +63EHP +11,2mXP: (9,3m Hunter)(1,1m Farming)(300k Defense)

Scott has started the hunter grind, with some minor gainz in Farming and Defense.

14(-2) Home Page 4,843EHP +0,06EHP +2,7mXP: (2m Ranged)(700k Hitpoints)()

No idea what this guy is doing.

15(+1) User 4,744EHP +EHP +XP: ()()()

Foot changed the CML rate for runecrafting from 26,25k to 27k, this made User pass Yisuz due to Yisuz 110m Runecrafting xp. Yisuz is currently 4 EHP from User at the moment, so he will probably be back in the top 15 update next week

Off topic:

Kekkonen69 got rank 1 Construction Day

• Like 5

Grats viore on 200m thieving!

• Like 3

Top Players with the most skills over 100m:

1. Malt Lickeys (6)

2. Hey Jase (6) 

3. Lynx Titan (6) 

4. Randalicious (5)

5. Vestfold (4)

6. Sick Nerd (4)

7. Unohdettu2 (4)

8. Trance Music (4) 

9. Oskar (3)

10. Viore (3)

Top Players with the most skills over 50m:

1. Randalicious (10) +1

2. Lynx Titan (9) +2

3. Sick Nerd (8)

4. Vestfold (7) 

5. Hey Jase (7)

6. Malt Lickeys (7) +1

7. Sensewilson (6)

8. Mini Finbarr (6) 

9. Mmichel (6) 

10. Trance Music (5)

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

1 Vestfold 7,553EHP +74EHP +9,1mXP: (5,5m Smithing)(2m Mining)(430k Runecrafting)

Some quit unique gainz from Vestfold this week. With the majority being runite Smithing and some quarry grinding. He also did a significant amount of double nats.

2 Lynx Titan 7,492EHP +133EHP +22,5mXP: (18,8m Hunter)(1,2m Farming)(600k Hitpoints)

Pretty much the same Hunter/Farming/Guthan week from Lynx, and it seems like Vest and Lynx will be pretty much even in EHP next week.

Inactive playing other games

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,865EHP +81EHP +35,8mXP: (33,6m Firemaking)(1,1m Farming)(1m Magic)

Rank 1 overall has gone back to Firemaking while he is doing imbue at the same time. He also got  some decent Farming xp. He has said he will stop at 150m-160m due to the new adze.

5 Malt Lickeys 5,690EHP +88EHP +25,3mXP: (24m Thieving)(1,2m Farming)()

Rank 1 Slayer is absolutely not tired of spamclicking ardy nights and is still grinding out a pretty much pure Thieving week with Farming on the side. He is currently 3m xp from hitting 100m Thieving.

6(+1) Trance Music 5,592EHP +104EHP +32,2mXP: (14,9m Thieving)(12,6m Crafting)(2,8m Herblore)

Trance must be the guy who changes skills the most in these top 15 updates. This time the majority of hours was in the Pyramids, he also got a huge amount of Crafting xp and some minor in Herblore. It also seems like he is going even harder than his usual 90EHP, and the only thing that might be over EHP is the minor Herblore xp.

7(-1) N01sperfect 5,577EHP +48EHP +1,3mXP: (1,2m Runecrafting)

Everyday I’m Runecrafting

8 Randalicious 5,540EHP +55EHP +22,8mXP: (17,5m Crafting)(1,1m Farming)(2,8m Strength)

Seems like a slightly stronger week from the leader of Hexis. He pretty did a big Crafting week with some Farming and afk NMZ (not guthan) as well. If he keeps up the Crafting pace he will be done with Crafting within the next 2 weeks.

9 Mini Finbarr 5,251EHP +91EHP +23,8mXP : (21,4m Thieving)(1,4m Smithing)(770k Attack)

The leader of Solace is continuing his Fat pace. He mainly did a massive Thieving week which made him 10m away from 200m. He also got some mentionable gianz in Smithing and Attack. It also seems like there might be a change in which skilling clan who has the highest ranked leader in EHP.

10(+1) Viore 5,034EHP +110EHP +32,9mXP: (19,9m Crafting)(4,9m Smithing)(5,6m Thieving)

Another very strong week from the Solace member who mainly did Crafting Smithing and finished 200m Thieving which is his 3rd 200m. He also passed Viper for rank 10 in EHP, but the next EHP will probably take some time.

11(-1) Viper Kai 4,995EHP +53EHP +19,2mXP: (19m Cooking)()()

Viper seems to turned into a sad cooker

12 Gingbino 4,963EHP +55EHP +6,3mXP: (3,8m Fishing)(1,2m Farming)

The usual Fishing and Farming from the Hexis general. No Milstones in sight.

13 Scottwilson 4,963EHP +55EHP +13,2mXP:(11,4m Hunter)(1,1m Farming)(300k Defence)

A bit slower week than usual from Scot who pretty much only did Hunter with some Farming on the side. He is currently 9m xp from achieving 50m hunter.

14 Home Page 4,844EHP +0,54EHP +121kXP: (105k magic)()()

Still no idea what he is doing

15(+1) Yisuz 4,751EHP +32EHP +XP: (800k Runecrafting )( 93k Fishing)( 224k Farming )

A pretty standard week from rank 2 solo Runecrafting. Mostly a lot of double nats and some minor gainz in various skills like fishing and farming.

Outside of the top 15:

Razor Beast did a very massive Crafting week which put him in the position to be the next member to enter the top 15 with a 30 EHP lead on Senze. The week also gave Razor rank 1 Crafting Day/Week, and If Razor keeps up the 100EHP which I think is unlikely he will pass Home Page in 3-4 weeks, but with the more normal 60 EHP pace it will obvious take some longer time. Senze Oskar Nerd Rigondeaux and Trickool could theoretically overtake him before that happens as well.

• Like 6

1 Vestfold 7,633EHP +79EHP +13,8mXP: (3m Agility)(5,6m Fletching)(1,8m Mining)

Vestfold seems now to be finished with making most of his skills even and nice looking. He is now back the Agil life and currently 15m xp from hitting 100m Agility xp.

2 Lynx Titan 7,627EHP +135EHP +22,8mXP: (18,7m Hunter)(1,1m Farming)(700k Hitpoints)

Lynx is still keeping his extreme pace and is right at the moment only 6EHP from overtaking Vestfold for rank 1. He is also less than a week from hitting 100m Hunter.

Inactive

4 Hey Jase EHP 5,952EHP +86EHP +31,8mXP: (21m Firemaking)(6,2m Herblore)(2,7m Hunter)

Rank 1 overall did a mix between Firemaking Herblore and Hunter this week, it also seems like he is finished with Firemaking due to the upcoming update Adze.

5 Malt Lickeys 5,751EHP +61EHP +15,3mXP: (2,5m Slayer)(2,6m Thieving)(1,2m Farming)

Rank 1 Slayer is finally back to the slayer grind after achieving 100m Thieving with pickpocketing ardy knights.  He also got a decent amount of Farming xp.

6 Trance Music 5,697EHP +104EHP +28,3mXP: (24m Thieving)(1m Hunter)(1m Crafting)

Trance did a massive Plunder/imbue week. He also achived 100m Thieving xp and will hit 200m in 4 weeks if he keeps up the pace which is unlikely because Trance seems to like to switch skills a lot. He also got some few gainz in Hunter and Crafting.

Plunder is also slightly above EHP

7 N01Perfect 5,648EHP +63EHP +1,7mXP: (1,6m Runecrafting)

Solo Runecrafting

8 Randalicious 5,598EHP +58EHP +23,6mXP: (19m Crafting)(2,2m Strength)()

Randy did a big Crafting week. He is now currently 2m xp from achieving 200m Crafting, and If Jase decides to continue doing Hunter Randy might catch up to him in xp because Randy still have 70m xp left in Fletching and 100m left in Firemaking.

9 Mini Finbarr 5,343EHP +92EHP +28,5mXP : (17,5m Crafting)(10m Thieving)()

A fat week from the leader of Solace who finished 200m Thieving and straight jumped on the Crafting train.  If he keeps up this pace, which I think is unlikely he will nearly hit 50m Crafting next week.

10 Viore 5,130EHP +96EHP +29,6mXP: (25,5m Crafting)(1,3m Hunter)(1,5m Farming)

Viore also did a big Crafting week. He will hit 100m next week if he keeps up the pace.

11 Viper Kai 5,048EHP +48EHP +17,6mXP: (17,3m Cooking)()()

Viper is still a sad Cooker. Vines is also above EHP.

12 Gingbino (FisHKinGGinG) 5,016EHP +53EHP +6,2mXP: (3,7m Fishing)(1,3m Farming)

The usual from Ging. Fish gianz with Farming on the side.

13 Scottwilson 4,986EHP +67EHP +12,8mXP:(8,9m Hunter)(1m Farming)(400k Slayer)

Scott achieved 50m Hunter this week and switched to Slayer afterwards.

14 Home Page 4,849EHP +5EHP +685kXP: (668k Magic)()()

Some magic gainz which in my opinion should be 0 EHP

15 Yisuz 4,791EHP +33EHP +1,3mXP: (829k Runecrafting)(130k Mining)(230k Farming)

The usuall Runecrafting gainz from the former rank 1 solo Runecrafter. He also got some minor xp in Farming and Mining

Outside of the top 15:

Razor did another strong week and still seems to be the first new member in the top 15 updates.

• Like 7