Lumbridge Rebuildathon [30-Oct-2013]

Miss Lioness

All 3 of today's buildings are finished. 

Does that mean anyone who hasn't done it yet can't help now?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Just logged in to check, and it says its working on Jacks house, Needs stone and mortar. Weird thing is it just looks like an outline of the house and when I talk to Jack its like he thinks its done already.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Tip for anyone who's doing it now: Get Steam battlestaff and astral runes (or water staff and astrals+fire runes), 26-27 buckets and park yourself next to mortal mixer and cast humidify and deposit instantly. You'll max your daily points within a minute.

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Tip for anyone who's doing it now: Get Steam battlestaff and astral runes (or water staff and astrals+fire runes), 26-27 buckets and park yourself next to mortal mixer and cast humidify and deposit instantly. You'll max your daily points within a minute.

ty for tip. I managed to max contribution in 7 humidify spells with 25 buckets and nabbed a free 21k div from large lamp :D

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

The rebuildathon is a nice D&D and the Well is a fine addition, so I'm happy for this week's updates, even if it's a small update. I really wouldn't want to leave Lumbridge ruined :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

ty for tip. I managed to max contribution in 7 humidify spells with 25 buckets and nabbed a free 21k div from large lamp :D

I Thank You as well. Took me about 20 seconds with this!

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

The well seems like a nice idea, all that corporate social responsibility. Having a temporary highscore for amounts donated will definitely give an additional incentive for the compulsive highscore chasers.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

The well seems like a nice idea, all that corporate social responsibility. Having a temporary highscore for amounts donated will definitely give an additional incentive for the compulsive highscore chasers.

They have a highscore for that?

lol, might have to start merching again, rebuilding stack v12 xD

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

nothing like being a burden on the economy for the good of all

what gets me is that their ultimate solution was to convince everybody that throwing money down an actual bottomless hole was actually in the interest of others

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

I kinda like the idea of the rebuildathon, but then, regular Hallowe'en events that gave Hallowe'en-themed costumes would be nice too.

I'm especially glad getting to the daily cap is that quick; nobody would want the rebuildathon to be a BoL v2 >.>

• Like 1

I kinda like the idea of the rebuildathon, but then, regular Hallowe'en events that gave Hallowe'en-themed costumes would be nice too.

I'm especially glad getting to the daily cap is that quick; nobody would want the rebuildathon to be a BoL v2 >.>

So glad. BoL was like citadel, every day, twice.

• Like 2

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

what gets me is that their ultimate solution was to convince everybody that throwing money down an actual bottomless hole was actually in the interest of others

Well deflating the total GP in circulation could be overall good for other players who don't.

What would be sort of the best ever death of an MMO would be if everyone donated all their items/gp (no bonds ofcourse) and bankrupted the company  :shades:

"This just in, once the worlds most popular free MMO went bankrupt for charity"

Obviously I don't trust Jagex would actually donate everything (and/or they already have enough money set aside so that even if all current in game wealth was donated they wouldn't be in trouble... more likely they just have some maximum donation limit they won't go over) Ofcourse this doesn't apply to bonds because that is just Jagex donating someone else's money, since someone had to pay for it in the first place.

That said, I don't actually want Jagex to go bankrupt and stop hosting/updating Runescape  :wub:

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Guest Smelly Paws

You've never worked in government have you? :D

Well deflating the total GP in circulation could be overall good for other players who don't.

What would be sort of the best ever death of an MMO would be if everyone donated all their items/gp (no bonds ofcourse) and bankrupted the company  :shades:

"This just in, once the worlds most popular free MMO went bankrupt for charity"

Obviously I don't trust Jagex would actually donate everything (and/or they already have enough money set aside so that even if all current in game wealth was donated they wouldn't be in trouble... more likely they just have some maximum donation limit they won't go over) Ofcourse this doesn't apply to bonds because that is just Jagex donating someone else's money, since someone had to pay for it in the first place.

That said, I don't actually want Jagex to go bankrupt and stop hosting/updating Runescape  :wub:

They've put a cap of $10,000 ($100,000? I can't quite recall) on gp value going to charity, which requires trillions of gp to hit.

Bonds they are just directly donating the money used to pay for them ($5 paid = $4.70 donated, so seemingly $0.30 is the charge they face per transaction to operate bonds).

So it's not possible for them to bankrupt from it, one form of donation is capped the other they are just waving their profits from.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

10k$ cap is measly... 

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Its a $100k cap for gp donations which works out to 1 trillion gp. I don't think there is a cap for bonds though since they're just passing along the money from bonds instead of spending their own money.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

They have a highscore for that?

lol, might have to start merching again, rebuilding stack v12 xD

MERCHANTING FOR e-fame CHARITY!

giYFnki.jpg

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.