Got 67 agility last night, seeming at i was at my girlfriends so i wasn't able to do much. I don't know where i'll be tonight, most likely home, probably do some more work towards my 10k frosts challenge and work on ports then probably have a little fun bandos trip for shits and gigs. Soon i'll be getting 70 agility so i can solo Saradomin even if thats possible in hopes for the hilt, but we'll see how she goes cause right now all i'm doing is wilderness course and getting like 30k p/h probably not even that. :/ anyone got any ideas to get 70 agility?

Quest EXP rewards & Penguins. [bleep] agility.

Cheers man. :)

Runescape is a haven..

So i've decided to change my style of gaming, but i'm not really sure how to describe it. I kinda like making money with small investments i.e welfare. Today i bought a full batwing set, and just a polypore staff and went off to slayer. i've profited about 700k so far, and it feels good rather then using my 160m worth of gear to get a 6m profit at bandos it felt better. I have no idea why, but it was just nice to do different things from now on. so i've decided to start two seperate tabs in my bank. One will be for my gwd runs, the other will be a fresh new slayer tab. :) 

Also, i solo armadyl for the very first time today. that felt great as well. :)

well here comes my levels for the day!

pQulwTV.jpg

diveJol.jpg

T2ILAaA.png

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

Got lots of things done tonight was fun, i think i played maybe a total of nearly 12 hours since i havn't played much in a few days. :P
Did two bandos trips tonight, both utterly shit.. got an effigy though so eh. Dual chaotics finally achieved though! :)

horKZcE.jpg

cGgh8Mb.jpg

AjgmXMk.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Dungeoneering level!

6gMWJna.png

Also since i achieved 85 slayer, i've started a drop tab.

Slayer tab so far.

DKcjgQb.jpg

2.8m loot on 177 ascension members

79KLfej.jpg

abyssal demons so far loot only killed like 20. :L

cQsGQKi.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

What's the item next to the ferocious rings to the right?

And gratz on 89 dung 

154 big bones, which i believe was a RDT drop. :)

Thanks! :)

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_drop_table

It is on the list so yes!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

What's the item next to the ferocious rings to the right?

And gratz on 89 dung 

154 big bones, which i believe was a RDT drop. :)

Thanks! :)

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_drop_table

It is on the list so yes!

Hell yeah! i'll post if i get anymore! :D

Runescape is a haven..

Plenty of updates i've been hoarding!

With Christmas coming, i've decided to get Turmol and Ovls completed before christmas for prime bossing!

- 100 slayer tasks

RF1LpzW.jpg

- 1k ovls banked!

yb7vW8T.jpg

- drops from today and last night!

rYq2vAs.jpg

yucZH1u.jpg

- 88 range!

9orgoj6.jpg

- 95 hp

IA94Ttx.jpg

- 91 herblore

E01b7ik.jpg

- 78 construction

MNaWULi.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Tonight was fun! Got 97 strength and did bandos for a few hours ended up with these drops in total!

- 3 bandos helmets

- 3 bandos gloves

- Bandos hilt

- Godsword shard 1 and 3!

FUN1viH.jpg

1nPjUDw.jpg

skIc4rM.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

How long do you manage to last at GWD without soul split?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

How long do you manage to last at GWD without soul split?

Via food drops a little bit, vamp of scrimshaw helps alot! vamp aura, and regenerate or whatever. :)

Runescape is a haven..

• 1 month later...

So i've taken quite a lengthy break from updating this blog, but with long periods away means I just have a ton of pictures to upload for everyone so here they come!

First up is my 99 strength, finally achieved that! :)
Zt1w1QS.jpg

Started doing qbd rater often here is the loot from about 10-20 kills :)
ISteusC.jpg

Got full Warpriest armour of zamorak from last world event while i was at godwars!
PQJYdWG.jpg

In other updates, I've obtained overloads and curses with 92 prayer. I've also obtained 70 agility so now i can try out saradomin and nex! 

I've also got a few more goals to complete now which i'll be updating. :)

Be back with more content later! :)

Runescape is a haven..

DId my first bandos run in ages the yesterday and forgot to upload pictures.

For now, ive been focusing on doing divination which i just reached 60 and flipping for the time being. :)

also achieved 305 kc that run too. :)

v9dUkZQ.jpg

YnpUyzP.jpg

syY3jaO.jpg

3yvKueh.jpg

3yvKueh.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Wow nice luck with the effgies  :o

Yeah thanks, after that trip i went on a 5 hour trip and i got 1 hilt 1 set of gloves and 1 effigy, kc was over 350+ but the 6 hr log dced me just before we started graador so i died. T_T Be uploading pics possibly at the end of tonight. :)

Runescape is a haven..

Finally reached it and now i'm about to hit 99 HP!

Aiming for 4 99's this month.

- Str (completed)

- Defence (completed)

- Constitution

- Dungeoneering

RPZOdll.jpg

4clezWV.jpg

UBWVAuO.jpg

AsrcYsI.jpg

zwqHuno.png

WIIbhcm.png

Now to go back to training! :)

Runescape is a haven..

Good Luck with dung!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...

So this weekend I managed to profit 29m just from pvm, I did 3 DK's solo trips and 1 Saradomin Solo trip.

Here are the photos, I forgot to save my 1st dk trip though, i got a berserker ring and a dragon hatchet. :)

5LihvSQ.jpg

MJfoY37.jpg

M82YYKD.jpg

U5Po8aO.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

These past two nights have been rather fun starting with yesterday I made a fair bit at Dks and got a sneaky little bandos gloves drop at bandos. :)

gfvEGqj.jpg

5C2V3jW.jpg

Tonight was even better! decided to buy full pernix, now i went to armadyl for a few hours managed to rake in 531k ranged exp for a bit under 3 hours roughly, only did two trips first trip i received a epic Armadyl Chainskirt as i was just about out and was really pushing it! 2nd trip i finally achieved my goal of 99 hp! 

T8087T2.jpg

eDMBLUW.jpg

4Xn5WOX.png

Runescape is a haven..

That cape is hot! I've been admiring your NIS layout. I've been bugging about trying to find a decent one to run with. The one I got is nice, but I want a bit more visibility with my active and defensive abilities.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah loving it already ahaha! Yeah it took some tweeking but eventually I got that - it works well because i can have all of my offensive abilities and easily click my defensives on the right and switch to my healing ones if need be. :)

Runescape is a haven..