Goals, Achievements and Everything in Between!

Welcome to my blog! 

Latest Achievement

f306cd6fbf2979d2d7cbd275864ea330.png

I have made a couple of blogs in the past but they haven't really been all that detailed whatsover.  My main goal for this blog is to provide as much insight into my method of playing this game as possible, maintaining an interesting and readable blog.  

I have been playing runescape on and off for ten years, had this current account for almost seven years and after a year of playing again, I'm very much settled into the game.

My favourite skills are Farming, Woodcutting and Slayer and my least favourite skills are thieving, hunter and mining.  

I currently do not have any goals at the moment.  I am basically just going with the flow everyday, trying to keep things as fresh as possible, but in a consistent manner in terms of experience gain. 

I am definitely, however, working towards a 120 skillcape, either Slayer or Woodcutting.

The only picture I will be posting at the moment is my total stats picture:  

(1st December 2013)

49b3bf4c0ea056d7ef8a727fdaa037c5.png

(31/08/2014)

1fbd7e6348113fa30faba68aa1960017.png

By the way!  You will always find me in the Serpent Eye/HYT friend chat and my in game name is Eejit. 

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

d8d0fb7cc4586bef07fa0e272c9e14c9.png

:)  

Going to level hunter for a bit, see how much I can do. 

Eejits.png

ello bois

96de5bd33a12f4d0ac9539a44a375cf7.png

Haven't played much today because I slept until 6pm oops.

Eejits.png

Off topic rants for today as I'm taking a small break since I'm still a little tired:

Paul Walker died today and it appears that I'm the only one who was thinking; "who?"  Turns out that after a little research, he was one of the main actors in the Fast and Furious movies (which suck in my opinion, but that's not the point), but he also has done a lot of philanthropy work and he seemed like an all out genuine guy, shame he died really.  

What does annoy me though is social media, especially on facebook where people try to play down his death (and  this happens almost every time someone in the public eye dies) by saying that people die everyday and then cite some random person getting ran over by a car.  It's horse crap, the difference between Paul Walker dying and some girl getting ran over by a car is that Paul Walker is a well known figure (to most) so OBVIOUSLY he is going to get international coverage, as opposed to this girl, who will get plenty of local coverage.  It's stupid and it happens all the time.  I hate people. 

Second rant is about how Liverpool played today.  (I am a fan)  Yeah, they were playing away and Hull City do have a decent home record, but conceding two second half goals like that was a disgrace.  It's an example of why Liverpool still have a long,  long way to go to before they are genuine title contenders.  

• Like 1

Eejits.png

I haven't gotten that much done today really.  Just the one herblore level and a couple of novice quests done.

I am enjoying the increased rate of skill costumes from squeal of fortune - it's a shame that offer runs out in 2 and a half hours.

I have 94 herblore banked now and I think I will get the emissary banner and make half an hour's worth of overloads.

Didn't screenshot any of the quests because they aren't very important, I was just getting them for the quick spin tickets.  Going to do do the three novice rune quests now too.  

b7b74af4f5c97284262b15d3b427fc69.png

Eejits.png

Yep.  I have been warbanding every day now I've gotten the hang of it and now I don't even die anymore, yay. :D 

and thanks. :)

Eejits.png

2vt702b.jpg

I'm very tempted to get 99, but it'll take too much of my bank away.  Meh.

Eejits.png

c78b663d7a643e4498d7a69ff0ac5a99.png

So after getting 94 Herblore, I decided to get a emissary banner (I got Seren) and try out on doing overloads.  This is my current situation.

I have discovered that making prayer renewals from (almost) scratch is incredibly cheap and I can easily afford 99 Herblore.  So that's going to be my project for this month.  :)

Eejits.png

40f448cb32a9148de9ff4201539ebbb6.png

Getting on pretty darn well with this skill.  Should be 99 tomorrow or Friday.

Eejits.png

4v5mgx.jpg

Thanks for coming guys because like..  I was just going to get it by myself.    :wub:

Not sure what to get next.  Definitely using up my overloads though.

Eejits.png

35998dfcbbdf6c842f83ec6746b76ff2.png

I'm taking a little break today because I'm really am not in a good mood for whatever reason.

I forgot to bring my slayer contract with me 50 kills in too, which sucked ass.

Eejits.png

b110fa8b5c218e6a34bed00cc1951719.png

Took a small break to stop from getting demotivated.  Shall be back properly soon. :) 

Eejits.png

Omgawd! You are going to max within a year at this rate!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm seriously not ruling it out, even though it won't be an official goal (yet).   

The only real problem I can see is levelling up Agility and Dungeoneering.  I can't stand training them whatsoever solo.  

If I can get into the swing of things in terms of getting floors done on a consistent time frame, then maybe I will be able to solo dungeoneering.  As for Agility?  Yeah, I don't know.  I might have a look into audiobooks or create a huge music playlist whilst I do that, because there is no way on earth I will be able to train that skill without some sort of non-silent distraction.

My plan for now is base 80, then slayer until I have enough charms for 90 summoning then work on base 90 skills, then 92, then 95 and then one level at a time until 99. 

I should max, at the latest, February 2015.  It's a fair time frame because I don't have the time to get the experience needed per day to keep that up for the next year.

Eejits.png

c499ecf06cf1c4396db3560556d17876.png

Going to watch a bit of The Mentalist then get back to getting 70 thieving then 70 dungeoneering.  Luckily, I have a dungeoneering daily to do, which will probably get me to around half way to 67.

Eejits.png