RuneScape 2014 - Power to the Players

Th e Doctor

And there went my goal of getting 90+ in all skills in 2013. Stupid botnets. :/

You can still do it! Use them BnB lamps on dg and should get you there long way!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

And there went my goal of getting 90+ in all skills in 2013. Stupid botnets. :/

You can still do it! Use them BnB lamps on dg and should get you there long way!

That's cheating :p. I will just get it tomorrow, it is np.

These DDOS:ers are just sooo irritating.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

That's longer than 6 months ago. :P Plus a very controversial one (at least for me and others with small screens), also the tweaks to it are very sparse, despite what they said.

NIS is much better than the old interface system at small screen sizes. You don't need half the screen covered by your minimap, inventory/stats/etc, and the chatbox anymore.

Example:

64Yl5.jpg

You could even hide the friends/clan chat tabs and make your chatbox thinner. You could shrink the game window so that the inventory and minimap don't cover anything up.

Servers just crashed for the 3rd or 4th time in recent days and there will be no rollbacks or acknowledgements as usual. Thanks a lot, Jagex. Power to the Players and Year of the Player, indeed.

There was a DDOS

Yes I know. And I'd be totally sympathetic to Jagex if they weren't total douchebags about it. There was absolutely no J-Mod response or acknowledge on the forums, or a rollback, and just a lot of brown-nosing forum moderators locking threads with legitimate complaints/concerns. That's where the fault lies squarely on Jagex.

I can't suddenly place a second screen in the operation room. :s The other doctors might become aware of it!

I think when you resort to humor in order to justify your position, it means that it's time to make some changes.

• Like 1

No, I seriously play at work sometimes. :s In my case it's just that the pre-NIS layout worked perfectly and now the closest you can get to it looks horrendous, not to mention the many extra clicks you need for stuff as the quest list. I know we discussed this a lot, and I'm stubborn, but I'm not the only one who thinks the NIS could be better handled.

I can't suddenly place a second screen in the operation room. :s The other doctors might become aware of it!

I think when you resort to humor in order to justify your position, it means that it's time to make some changes.

I guess I'm the only one who's more than a little bothered by the fact that "buy a bigger/second monitor" is considered a reasonable response to that kind of complaint?

• Like 3

I can't believe we are discussing NIS still.

People are going to keep discussing a subject for as long as there still are issues with it.
Yeah that's true.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png