Jan 21st 2014 - Slayer Helmet and Social Slayer update

Kimberly

Destroy on death is a bug no-no. Everyone knows that! If they just changed it I could live with this:

Q: Why not allow the player to permanently unlock the ability to make tier 3 mighty slayer helmets? I don't want my 1.5k slayer points to have gone to waste!

Mod Ana: With higher level equipment there always has to be some risk associated – otherwise it’d just be free stuff. Losing your basic Full Slayer Helmet and losing your Tier 3 upgraded one shouldn’t have the same penalty.

So basically if you have an unupgraded slayer helm it drops normally. But if you have any upgraded slayer helm whether it be tier 1-3 it gets completely destroyed? I do not think that's fair at all.

But otherwise there's no risk at all. You'd be able to get it back absolutely free, just by paying for 1.6m gp's worth of components! If it didn't cost more than a full set of Barrows armor, it would be unfair.

• Like 1

But otherwise there's no risk at all. You'd be able to get it back absolutely free, just by paying for 1.6m gp's worth of components! If it didn't cost more than a full set of Barrows armor, it would be unfair.

You know, I'd think that with the amount of time it takes to get... What, 1k slayer points, they'd be alright with saying "okay, don't worry, you've earned this T70 helm."

• Like 6

With QBD, DKS, Arma, Bandos, Zammy gwd, automatons, aiurut, legiones, and soon to be glacor tasks, i think a 10 second dc can even lead to KO

• Like 3

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

With QBD, DKS, Arma, Bandos, Zammy gwd, automatons, aiurut, legiones, and soon to be glacor tasks, i think a 10 second dc can even lead to KO

Yep, some of us aren't super easy going slayers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png