27th January, 2014 - Holey Moley

Kimberly

Greenfingers isn't exactly close to being worth buying lol

I've heard people saying herb runs were great, but apparently, they aren't?

No it is very nice for herb runs, but I believe he meant in terms of max efficiency it isn't worth (I doubt top players would ever do herb runs).

Greenfingers isn't exactly close to being worth buying lol

I've heard people saying herb runs were great, but apparently, they aren't?

No it is very nice for herb runs, but I believe he meant in terms of max efficiency it isn't worth (I doubt top players would ever do herb runs).

Or he means you shouldnt ever have enough loyalty points from the other t5s left over to waste on greenfingers. Which is true for the people who didnt have 99 before auras and will go past 99 (not me)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

That is my point, other auras are worth more for overall efficiency, but for some people like who me whose bank is pretty much run of herb runs which I do very often, it is worth it. My main point is that the aura itself is good for what it does.

so i heard the mole shield thingy that is a drop alched for 50m ea and is an uncommon drop? heard some people made billions

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I somehow doubt that it has a 50m alch value. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i was trolled?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

anyway I got master jot and supreme lumberjack!! 125k wc xp hr @ arctics with beaver/outfit

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I mean that green fingers is like 30k marginal gp/hour. That's terrible. It isn't worth buying even if you do a ton of herb runs.

30k gp/hr? Try 30k+ gp/herb run.

Going off of rough figures and my own experience, I get at least 3-4 extra herbs from greenfingers every herb run. At 10k per dwarf week, that's significant, much more so than 30k/hour.

Sure, Herb runs are only like 2.4m/hr now, but some people like skilling for money.

Flyingjj.png

I mean that green fingers is like 30k marginal gp/hour. That's terrible. It isn't worth buying even if you do a ton of herb runs.

Going off of rough figures and my own experience, I get at least 3-4 extra herbs from greenfingers every herb run. At 10k per dwarf week, that's significant, much more so than 30k/hour.

Sure, Herb runs are only like 2.4m/hr now, but some people like skilling for money.

From my own calculations, basing this on 5 minutes a herb run, dwarf weeds, level 90+ farming(No idea if that matters yet) with aura, it's around 3.66m Gp/hour. Excluding time spent on getting Jujus. It's less than 3m GP without an aura, and around 3m Gp/hour with regular greenfingers aura, versus 3.66m from Supreme Greenfingers. 

I would not call this "Marginal" however, if you were to exclude jujus, which may be inefficient or not, then yes, the increase wouldn't be this drastic. (But still not as low as 30k more gp/hour) 

Not to mention the slight increase in Xp/hour. 

Dwoofie.png

Yeah I messed up :p

Still shouldn't be more than 500k gp/hour, which makes it a pretty bad choice

• Like 1

Yeah I messed up :P

I am also curious how much better legendary is vs supreme, and how much would that upgrade be, since the cost of higher tier auras goes up faster than the improvement... There are definitely far better choices than greenfingerss. That said.. I got it anyways, since it's the only one I use on a regular basis.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Bought supreme jack of trades...

still have 236k loyalty points. are any of the tier 5 auras worth buying

I am wondering the same thing. People keep saying there are better options and this or that.

What is the order in which they should be bought? or another way to put it. What is the order Best to Worst?

I currently have 400k Loyalty Points and the only Aura I have is Supreme Jack of Trades. Let me know what to buy.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

I just picked up the legendary divination aura yesterday. At 92 Divination I definitely notice a few more Enriched memories appear fairly consistently. I received between 5-11 Enriched Memories (from normal springs) for every 25 memories after several inventories. I'll have to do some more detailed measurements.

At the very least it might offer some psychological reassurance as you're collecting glowing balls of energy in the middle of a desert.

• Like 3

Yeah I messed up :P

I am also curious how much better legendary is vs supreme, and how much would that upgrade be, since the cost of higher tier auras goes up faster than the improvement... There are definitely far better choices than greenfingerss. That said.. I got it anyways, since it's the only one I use on a regular basis.

Legendary is a full 50% better than supreme. (15% chance vs 10%)

Flyingjj.png

Average herbs per patch with the tier 5 aura should be 48.84 vs 47.19 with tier 4 or an extra 21 k per run if you're doing dwarf weeds. 

aka not worth the loyalty points. 

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hold the phone, what freaking herb gives 2.4m / hr/run??

Dwarf weed is about 3m gp/hr, possibly a bit less.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."