GameBlast 2014 - Double Drops or Double XP?

michel555555

I can find anything on runescape.com about bonds counting as a membership purchase for RaF.  How exactly would I go about doing this?

1) Send recruitment email

2) Create smurf account

3) ???

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Pretty much that, which is kinda silly...

I'll do it the legit way though, because I know of a few people interested in restarting again, and I just so happen to feel like giving them a bond or two.

Until I run out of friends.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I am all set for this weekend, what will everyone be training?

I'll be doing Divination, mining, smithing, and probably fishing. I actually have 70-71 Divination banked, so it should go by real quick :)

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Slayer for Airuts, Mining for Rune, and Prayer for all 70+ skills

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

I'll be doing Divination, mining, smithing, and probably fishing. I actually have 70-71 Divination banked, so it should go by real quick :)

I am training my "how to break a bank in 3 days" skill

73rgq.jpg

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I am training my "how to break a bank in 3 days" skill

73rgq.jpg

Haha, that's one way to do it! 99 Herblore was supposed to be my Break the bank skill, but I did it with farming and mtk, so I profited like hardcore. 100m+

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Slayer for Airuts, Mining for Rune, and Prayer for all 70+ skills

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

Kind of a bit disappointed, I was getting more xp yesterday then I was today with the way the boosts are calculated.

Yesterday it was (Base *(Ava + Outfit + Raf))*2

Today it is Base *(Outfit + 2*Raf + double xp)

As a note, that means I do get the 2x for Raf but the multiplier was totaled over all boosts yesterday.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Been several hours since I "referred" a friend; and still don't have the +20% exp.  The "friend" does but I don't.  What gives?

Should have been a white scroll in your inventory that you click to activate.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Been several hours since I "referred" a friend; and still don't have the +20% exp.  The "friend" does but I don't.  What gives?

Should have been a white scroll in your inventory that you click to activate.

Nope, friend is a member, but has not received any confirmation emails from jagex, it also shows that they are NOT a member on my referral list.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

By the way, they made it so new accounts needed at least 28 days of membership for RaF to work, so anyone trying to buy bonds now for that will have to buy two and not just one.

This fixed it, thanks

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Too bad the bonus xp doesn't stack with the bonus I've been hoarding from falling stars ... oh well.

Friend of mine is doing DG, but it appears he's not getting 2x xp at the end of the dungeons. Any ideas what's up with that?

nyuseg.png

Too bad the bonus xp doesn't stack with the bonus I've been hoarding from falling stars ... oh well.

Friend of mine is doing DG, but it appears he's not getting 2x xp at the end of the dungeons. Any ideas what's up with that?

The interface won't show x2 but you still get x2 and you can see it if you have xp pop ups on or one of the counters set to dg.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

rRQMYeH.png

391 people went and got 99 Prayer anyway... hmm...

It *is* possible they got prayer xp via other activities and were just very close to 99?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Which just goes to show jagex should be hosting half-xp weekends instead.

Nonetheless, staggering numbers, particularly for maxed accounts. Would be nice to see one for 200m xp (or 100m) aswell.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.