Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

sees_all1
[ Display Name History ]

sees_all1

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,961 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Suck it usa!!!

Pretty sure that all people south of Chicago just plain do not care. And most people north of Chicago don't care either. Just saying.

"The NHL cites research from Scarborough and Simmons/PMB that shows its fanbase as 58 million people in the United States and 13 million in Canada. Of those, it considers 12 million in the U.S. and 8.5 million in Canada part of a growing “avid” cohort who watch games league-wide."

-http://www.forbes.co...offs-marketing/

While that may not necessarily mean they care enough to watch Olympic hockey, there's certainly a sizable hockey fanbase in the US.

So 6 million people from Chi-land are avid fans of the Black Hawks, 2 million people in Detroit are avid fans of the Red Wings, and the rest live in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Got it.

We still don't care about curling, or any other Olympic sport (like I could name any :D)

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
This is true. The Olympics JUST aren't a big deal to most here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users