Polls General Discussion

Maxingmck

I'm not sure why people suddenly think that we would need memories for Invention, seen it pop up at different places recently.

It never has been suddenly, it has always been the case.

No it hasn't. It's been quite obvious that it was going to be energy for a long time, why else would the energy be tradeable and the memories not be. Ping is right about it being recently.

Oh derp, I was reading the memories as energie in my head. Sowwy bout that!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I see no issue with pure accounts, it's your own choice to limit playstyle in that way, and they cause a much larger market for supplies/gear at lower levels. Pures fight other pures, and there are plenty of ways to counter them. (Hi summoning tanks) Or, if you run into a lower levelled pure in high wilderness, you kill them easily.

Also the ability to jump into the game, train/quest for less than a week and then be able to pk is a great mechanic imo.

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

(Will the famils auto store/empty?)

Yay broken quotes on 3ds

I think I saw that confirmed on twitter somewhere... Time to search.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So the new ruby poll for Marimbo vs Brassica rewards results kinda bug me thus far.

I can see why the VIP Slayer Tickets and Farming Accelerator would be good to use but consumable rewards means they only exist from the duration of the event and then they dwindle away into nothing.

Atleast the other 3 options can exist forever more and give continual usage (though the degradableness of the vial may be questionable).

I'm not really all that fussed with this one, slayer tickets will be the only one of use to me but at the same time I kinda dont want them as I'd rather have a life-time reward.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I thought it was actually a minigame that wasn't connected directly to the monkey vs cabbage event, but hell if i know at this point

Its supposed to be a runescape themed event for easter. Then again it is supposed to be a fun world event... so should we expect a 4 week event for the month? Certainly 6 weeks seem crazy for an easter event.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Please everyone oppose the 120 skill cap. 120 only worked once because DG was based around every other level and had content up to 120. The rest of the skills are definitely not as polished and why would Jagex raise them if they arent even complete 1-99. Plus no one has 120 all, so why would it make logical sense to have the future of the game impossible to beat. Unless the masses ofc support a new wave of RUINEDSCAPE (which I thought they were working to revert)

• Like 3

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I'd rather have Jagex on more urgent matters such as reworking construction and smithing, filling out the levels with worthwhile stuff to make and training methods without overflooding the game, instead of just plastering a new tier of "reward" in the form of a cape.

• Like 2

I voted for slayer tickets because there's not enough information for me to be comfortable voting for something that isn't temporary. If this is a temporary event and the reward will only be available during the event then I don't want anything really useful to come out of it permanently. I don't want players that miss the event to be permanently locked out from a useful reward.

I know that this isn't necessarily the case. It could be like the ectoplasmator or warpriest armours which were both made available after their respective events were over. Or maybe the minigame will be permanent. But with what limited information we have I don't want to risk it. 

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Really? That was such a baseless argument for 120 capes. The poll will most likely be just for end game players with no intentions of making more content (yet).

Why would you go along telling people to vote no on a prestige system? We already had a perfectly fine prestige that got axed by a nearsighted community.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow so it looks like we will be getting effigies, puzzle skip tickets, enhanced fury and other clue scroll rewards.

I was really hoping to get a new fish too... I am looking forward to that enhanced fury. T80 all class amulet anyone?!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow so it looks like we will be getting effigies, puzzle skip tickets, enhanced fury and other clue scroll rewards.

I was really hoping to get a new fish too... I am looking forward to that enhanced fury. T80 all class amulet anyone?!

Here is to hoping effigies are going to be a lot more common from clues. :)

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Here is to hoping effigies are going to be a lot more common from clues. :)

Yeah, so that they're worth doing for everyone.

I'd just like them to make elites more common.

I've killed at least 300 Nexs before I had an elite not too long ago,

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Jadinko's: Hellhounds of the elites!

Confirmed, once gotten 3 elite clue sin just ONE slayer task!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I believe a skilling boss was asked about at Runefest, and they said they had ideas for it.

7drFs.png

[bleep]ing seriously? Just develop it instead of asking the [bleep]ing community to decide whether it ever sees the light of day or not.

JAGEX

• Like 8

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.