24 February 2014 - Revolution

SirTommy2005

So 9 slots for Revolution...

Can that amount be altered?

Why not?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Why not?

Because theres no need to alter it.

There is not more than 9 basic abilities to be used on any 1 bar so there's no need to increase it and having some spaces not included is important for ablities like chain, ricochet, freedom etc that are basics you may want to use but dont want firing off automatically.

it ignores anything that isn't a basic so there's no need to shrink it - you can just stick prayers, food, thres and ults in there too and itll ignore em.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why not?

Because theres no need to alter it.

There is not more than 9 basic abilities to be used on any 1 bar so there's no need to increase it and having some spaces not included is important for ablities like chain, ricochet, freedom etc that are basics you may want to use but dont want firing off automatically.

it ignores anything that isn't a basic so there's no need to shrink it - you can just stick prayers, food, thres and ults in there too and itll ignore em.

It ignores some things that aren't basics. Most definitely a glitch, but I'm pretty sure it was trying to fire off Summoning last night. It really just didn't seem to be working correctly at all, there would be a long delay or it would only fire off the same ability again and again (without it being queued manually). My friend and I were cooping low level tasks, so you'd think it would have been the perfect opportunity to test it, but not so much. Manually, I usually hit a mob with an autoattack (CCB's) then immediately follow up with an ability. With Revolution, it seemed like I was firing off 2 mh and 1 oh auto before an ability activated, if the thing wasn't dead yet.

2dgucz6.png

I would rather make it *smaller* since there are very few setups where actually having all 9 basics on "auto fire" will actually trigger an ability past 4 or 5...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

^Agreed.

I only have 5 basics that I don't mind being on rotation, the other 4 are for ppots/3 thresholds, with the final slots for anticipate/freedom/ultimate.

Also, 2 tick abilities are OP as hell in PvP if you time it right.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

^Agreed.

I only have 5 basics that I don't mind being on rotation, the other 4 are for ppots/3 thresholds, with the final slots for anticipate/freedom/ultimate.

Also, 2 tick abilities are OP as hell in PvP if you time it right.

Explain

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

In this update, they removed the restriction of melee distance on the dragon fire ability. mage is now more op

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

With full manual + ability queueing, if you time your keypresses correctly, you can fire off an ability every 2 ticks as opposed to every 3.

In this update, they removed the restriction of melee distance on the dragon fire ability. mage is now more op

It's still broken when it comes to hitting targets though, even in melee distance.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If you queue an ability the tick after you do one, it uses it the next tick, making the global cooldown 2 ticks instead of 3. Not really sure if it's intentional, but better dps + faster adren gain is fun.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It hits depending on the direction your character is facing and a loose definition of a frontal cone. I've had times where I've used Dragon Breath and a random monster behind me gets hit.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If you queue an ability the tick after you do one, it uses it the next tick, making the global cooldown 2 ticks instead of 3. Not really sure if it's intentional, but better dps + faster adren gain is fun.

The part that worries me is that you have to ask if it's intentional. >.>

Don't forget the always oh so fun "Let me drain your adrenaline and put that ability on cooldown without using it." bug I've been having with Revolution. >.<