Attack 97-99

Noorden

Fight cauldron

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Thats what I thought. Although they give 500 something total xp per kill and kills take a maximum of 3 hits for me and many one hits in berserk mode. I suppose the higher your stats and weapons the faster it gets. It worked very well for me and my stats were under 80.

Well i wuld suggest bandos plus drygore and use turmoil and ss with bonecrusher if u want longer stay....if not i wuld advise u to bank the bones they are like 10k eac last time i checked.....also i wuld say muated male jadinkos over airuts... Much faster kills makes for more exp per hr :)

• Like 1

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

airut are over 350k attack xp an hour with drygores, but you miss quite a bit even with those. Bring an iron titan to increase the xp even further and be sure to only attack those on 4 legs.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Umm kinda energies are like around 150ish gp each depending on wat tier it is... And u need like an avg of 15k or so at lvl 85 to lvl up as u go higher u wuld need more of them but u can make the money back via bossing or slaying

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png