Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
princepwn

ArenaSCAPE Tip.It Game

I can just about see vmser in the duelling arena now!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I forgot all about this game and out of nowhere popped into my head. Hey everyone! I remember some of you. Sadly I cannot log into the game and password recovery isnt working

Anyone else notice that the game sometimes lags now? I get a blank white screen after expending some fights...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Managed to sign up :D

Nice :) . Glad to see that people can still sign up for it. Hope you have fun, and feel free to post here if you have any questions!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

rip arenascape

6Ij0n.jpg

I have to assume so. Oh well, at least it outlasted RSC.

6Ij0n.jpg

I don't know if ArenaScape is down for good... I'm trying to contact the administrators and see if they can get solve the issue. The domain is still not available for other people to take, and it looks to me that someone will just need to provide verification for the site to be online again.

Here's to hoping that it will be back up soon!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

Randox has provided a link that we can use to still play in the meantime: http://108.61.26.86

Thanks Randox!!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg