[19-05-2014] Ancient Combat

Miss Lioness

Whats the slayer xp per kill for nihil ? Are they worth unlocking as a slayer assignment either for profit or xp, or are they not worth the effort required to kill them?

MuV3DIQ.gif

Max so far, though I think 11k is possible with crits and debuffs.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've personally seen a 9781 with dual ascension crossbows. 

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

Magic ability "seems" decent on Muspah, it was enough to nearly 1 hit them a few times, even if they are weak to Ancients. Quite annoying that it gets cancelled if the target moves though... At first I thought this was an intended feature, perhaps to opt a meleeing enemy player out of melee range, but now I think it's just a glitch.

2dgucz6.png

Can you still not alch in the cradle?

Nope.

You can send stuff with a yak, though.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Can you still not alch in the cradle?

Nope.

You can send stuff with a yak, though.

That is so annoying!

Also do you need to unlock muspah for assignments? I know nihil cost 50 points.

Has anyone tested dragonbane against the QBD yet? Dragonbane has been buffed and the QBD is effected by it now too.

How great are the nihil familiars?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Both Nihil and Muspah cost 50 points to toggle unlock.

Cool beans then... i wish someone would test dragonebane on the qbd.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The mage ability is underwhelming, it's basically another asphyxiate without the stun. 

The range one is very good.

I had many discussions with the Ninja team back when the Range buff was being discussed on how to make Range equal to mage. One of the things I suggested was that Rangers needed their own Omni, kind of like how Mage and Melee have Omnipower and Overpower. Rangers only have incendiary shot, which is restricted to 2h (and worse than Omni/Over) thus making it fairly useless. Of course they never did listen.

Now they give Rangers their Omni but make it way better than Mager's Omni.

Why can't Jagex do things the simple way? All they had to do was copy Omni/Over (which are identical) for Rangers, and all would be good. Instead they go the same old route of trying to make things different for the combat styles (while paradoxically trying to 'balance' the triangle), which always leads to a discrepancy with one style being vastly superior to the others. At the moment it appears Range got the best out of today's update by far.

From what little I have heard, the familiars seem trash.

Also, kind of funny how the May BTS said the abilities would be Ultimates, but are actually thresholds (it's probably better this way).

The healing ability is sort of meh as well.

Good day for rangers, meh for magers.

• Like 1

they also made hotkeys for the spirit tree teleport menu, but instead of just sticking the number in front, or making a short tag like "hotkey #", they visually clog half of the menu with the addition

8f14270694.jpg

they also made hotkeys for the spirit tree teleport menu, but instead of just sticking the number in front, or making a short tag like "hotkey #", they visually clog half of the menu with the addition

Someone didnt put that piece through QA lol.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nihil familiars seem to do great, they autoattack the enemy you are hitting, no need to direct them.

Lol I was just testing Blood Nihil at QBD and it would still follow me between waves... :|

However, it didn't seem TOO much slower than Panzer (Steel), and I wasn't using Annihilate Scrolls either (nor would I ever if they're 10/pouch like usual).

Their normal attack damage seems pretty good, the accuracy bonus is tiny but a nice plus, making them less intensive (for me at least) at QBD (As well as freeing up inventory space from Summoning Flasks). But everyone knows I can't QBD anyway :P

2dgucz6.png

Nihil familiars seem to do great, they autoattack the enemy you are hitting, no need to direct them.

Is it just Nihils or are other familiars better?

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Lmfao, I think my Blood Nihil just took the full brunt of QBD's extremely hot flames; it had a tiny sliver of its 20k LP left. I've never seen a familiar affected by that kind of attack...

2dgucz6.png