Behind The Scenes - June 2014

Tim

>Spruce up your drops with the Spring Cleaner

>Shows concept art from Inventor

I'm dying.

Honestly i've been thinking of inventor items being brought into runescape via other means for a while now. I just havent said anything. Spring cleaner was pretty much a dead give away on it now.

I mean really...

- spring cleaner is concept art from inventor

- coin collector looks like a dustbuster

- wicked pouch could have been a runecrafting invention

- silverhawk boots and skill outfits using base components

Now im curious if inventor is going through an overhaul concept wise.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Next months potentially foreseeable updates might be...

clue scroll additions (no ETA)

Araxxor (july/august ETA)

Barbarian assault rework/hard mode (june ETA)

Barabarian Assault rework is already late, but it might see a marginal release by next month.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm dying.

Honestly i've been thinking of inventor items being brought into runescape via other means for a while now. I just havent said anything. Spring cleaner was pretty much a dead give away on it now.

I mean really...

Haha I wanted to post the same thing... I mean really what's left for invention?

I do hope they will make the portables an invention item. It's like the old unofficial guilds back then in yanille & camelot. Quite a social method of training :D

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I'm a bit more convinced now that I've scrolled down this menu and see the option to dismantle/consume metal bars, which is like, something only divination energy should be able to do

8f14270694.jpg

I'm dying.

I mean really...

Haha I wanted to post the same thing... I mean really what's left for invention?

I do hope they will make the portables an invention item. It's like the old unofficial guilds back then in yanille & camelot. Quite a social method of training :D

Oh that was the other ones... portables too! Wow they screamed invention... even in mechanics. I mean access to a forge, sawmill, well, range with perks. Yeah, that screams inventor.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It was just a graphical rework, right?

Not from what the blog in future updates said.

That specified that they were reworking the game mechanics, rewards etc. and NOT the graphics.

However it noted, that despite their rework budget lacking graphical budget, a graphics guy in there free time had re-modelled the pest control island some time ago and that would be included BUT it'd mean just the island gets a facelift and not the monsters.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It was just a graphical rework, right?

Not from what the blog in future updates said.

That specified that they were reworking the game mechanics, rewards etc. and NOT the graphics.

However it noted, that despite their rework budget lacking graphical budget, a graphics guy in there free time had re-modelled the pest control island some time ago and that would be included BUT it'd mean just the island gets a facelift and not the monsters.

Ah okay, cool. I remember a pic of the island being reworked, but that was all I recalled.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.