The Mighty Fall - June 2nd

Miss Lioness

The Mighty Fall

Bandos is dead, but his faithful are still itching for fight in The Mighty Fall: RuneScape's latest Master-level quest.

Survive the brutal Kyzaj Tournament, save the Dorgeshuun from certain doom, and give the lost followers of Bandos a renewed sense of purpose.

Read on for further details, or check the requirementslog into RuneScape and make your way to Dorgesh-Kaan now!

First Blood

General Graardor and a band of his followers have come for the cave goblins of Dorgesh-Kaan, blaming them and Zanik for their god's demise. With such a threat battering at the gates, Ur-tag - head of the Dorgeshuun - is calling for your help.

bts_news_graardor-30114311.jpg

You'll travel to Yu'biusk and represent the Dorgeshuun in the sacred Kyzaj Tournament: a battle to determine the new leader of Bandos's forces.

Master an ancient weapon and crush all who oppose you, deciding who lives and who dies. The fates of those involved, goblin, ork, ogre, ourg and troll alike, are in your hands - including a certain goblin game-show host.

There are suitably mighty rewards on offer, should you prevail:

You'll get to keep the level 70 two-handed crushing weapon from the tournament, which can be upgraded to level 75 with a Bandos hilt. You'll also be able to display it as a cosmetic override.

There's a big book of Bandosian lore, which can be filled out by collecting chronicles on Yu'biusk after the quest.

There's also a title, improved drops from Bork, the option to switch the Trollheim Teleport spell's destination to the God Wars Dungeon entrance, and a big chunk of XP to beef up your combat stats.

Fight!

In the Kyzaj Tournament, even the mightiest can fall - be sure it's you doing the felling!

Enjoy the quest, and be sure to give us your thoughts over on the forums.

Mod Deg and the RuneScape Team

How to start The Mighty Fall:

Speak to Ur-tag in Dorgesh-Kaan.

Requirements:

In Other News

Take a look at the patch notes for other updates released today.

[spoiler=Patch Notes]Graphical:

• The mining animation no longer jumps when it tries to loop the animation.

Other: 

• The Spirit Tree Teleport interface has now been updated, in accordance with player suggestions. 
  • The "Earn Keys" button in Treasure Hunter now opens the correct page when opened from the downloadable client.
  • Expensive spices can now be held within the Dragon Keepsake Box. 
  • Player names now display in an updated font, to ensure that the length of text in the chat window remains consistent.

Ninja Fixes: 

• Players can now use matching level 90 degrade-to-dust items on each other to combine their charges. 
  • Items that can be placed on the Grand Exchange will now include their guide price in their examine text. 
  • Bloom has been applied to master capes. 
  • There is now a "Recharge All" option on the totem pole in the Legends' Guild. 
  • Milton the Miller in Ardougne has decided to slow down his windmill. 
  • The look of all sawmill interfaces has been updated.
  • There is now a 'Buy All' option on some of the items in Nyriki Tapio's reward shop.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Looks awesome.

SellGodswords

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Already edited in the Patch notes ="D Just gimme time to format it all nubler!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Expensive spices can now be held within the Dragon Keepsake Box.

what RPer wanted to hold a tiny cosmetic sack around their neck?

also, why haven't they just effing made level 90 armor rechargable with the components already?

Milton the Miller in Ardougne has decided to slow down his windmill.

how fast was it going before?

8f14270694.jpg

...Why do they make a quest with 79 Attack/Strength... Then release a weapon with a lower requirement that can't be traded? It's almost like the Dragon Staff/Warhammers all over again, I just don't get it...

• Like 3

Popoto.~<3

To anyone who wants to know who the humans are:

1) East of the portal with the trolls

2) The one at the 3-way fork between Bork, Zarador and the portal

3) The one at Bork

4) The one guarding the weapon (opposite of Graardor and the "dumb races")

5) The one who talks like Smeagol at the Goblins near Yelps

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Zanik...I can't unsee.

Edit:
Apparently a bunch of magic abilities are missing from the ability book (stayed on bars), and so now people are trying to sell shared action bars.  This is so hilarious.

• Like 1

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

To anyone who wants to know who the humans are:

1) East of the portal with the trolls

2) The one at the 3-way fork between Bork, Zarador and the portal

3) The one at Bork

4) The one guarding the weapon (opposite of Graardor and the "dumb races")

5) The one who talks like Smeagol at the Goblins near Yelps

I see a flaw here: There was only 4 to be killed during the searching portion as 5 was the one at your camp that starts that segment. I wanna say number 4 is ur wrong one, but I'm having a hard time recalling if 2 was one I killed or not. (I did kill all 8 XD)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

where are all the memories after the quest? been through the place twice and only have 8-10, still need 11-14

edit. nvm i got them. I somehow missed the cyclops area

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

What's the point of the expired spin ticket, anyway?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

What's the point of the expired spin ticket, anyway?

Trolling, referencing etc. Nothing else.

Account Help