Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Mighty Fall - June 2nd

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

The Korasi sword had a huge niche for a long time though. It was worth using over a whip or even Z-spear for a while. Not to mention, it was amazing for rushing and we didn't have t90 weapons.

It's still actually quite good :>. Almost as good as chaotic and they're looking to re-implent specs so yay!

I'm really sick of having to click on things five+ times in combat to have my character react. Game just completely ignores my clicks when I try to eat food or click on a different enemy to fight mid-combat.

also this ^ 9999

what the [bleep] am I even paying for, at some monsters it's fixed but @frosties/jadinko lair it's still absolutely horrible. Oh I can't go get this drop real quik? hnngggggggg

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

Omali
[ Display Name History ]

Omali

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,429 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:mtomali

I'm really sick of having to click on things five+ times in combat to have my character react. Game just completely ignores my clicks when I try to eat food or click on a different enemy to fight mid-combat.

also this ^ 9999

what the [bleep] am I even paying for, at some monsters it's fixed but @frosties/jadinko lair it's still absolutely horrible. Oh I can't go get this drop real quik? hnngggggggg

I keep dying at Yelps because of it. Summons a new minion, click attack, click, click, click, click, my character is still attacking Yelps, click, press Z for food, press it again, again, again, still haven't eaten anything, and then I'm dead.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorator
[ Display Name History ]

Sorator

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • RSN:Sorator
  • RSN2:Zidian29
  • Clan:HYT

I think that's specific to Revolution; if you do full-manual it shouldn't be an issue.

In other news, time to panicsell saradomin swords. Superior kyzaj has a higher prayer bonus and otherwise equivalent stats.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.

260pifq.jpg

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

no i've had it on every combat mode. Does seem more prominent in Revo though

->Lazymanpunish:'(

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts

revolution has that thing where the cycling requires several clicks to cancel out of because serverside actions take priority over your commands

8f14270694.jpg

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

I think that's specific to Revolution; if you do full-manual it shouldn't be an issue.

In other news, time to panicsell saradomin swords. Superior kyzaj has a higher prayer bonus and otherwise equivalent stats.

Not like you'd be losing much from Saradomin sword price falling anyway.

Blofeld
[ Display Name History ]

Blofeld

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • RSN:Blofeld
To be honest thats the least I've enjoyed a quest in quite some time, and I normally love quests. The whole thing just seemed very clunky: the map was horribly clunky to navigate, made worse by the repeated pointless journeys to and from zanik. The bosses and their mechanics were clunky and of course then theres zaniks face- the most clunky thing of all. These combined sucked the enjoyment out of it and made me just wish for the end to come sooner.

Also, did anyone else find it a bit strange that they didnt bother updating Borks graphics- he just looked daft next to the other large npc's with much newer graphics..

Sorator
[ Display Name History ]

Sorator

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • RSN:Sorator
  • RSN2:Zidian29
  • Clan:HYT
I didn't like the mechanics of the fights or the quest in general. I also really didn't like the graphical change to Zanik/Yelps... just... ugh.

I liked the lore insight (god, I wasn't sure how I felt about Bandos before, but now? [bleep]ing hate the guy.), and I liked that we got to talk a bit with Bork. I really do wonder why he was well-spoken...

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.

260pifq.jpg

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts
  • RSN:SwreeTak
  • Clan:Arcane Chroniclers

A great little quest. That last fight was hard though, mostly because there seems to be some kind of strange lag/bug something when that special smashing attack is used. On the notes of Zanik...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A_Mace
[ Display Name History ]

A_Mace

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • RSN:A Mace
  • Clan:Sc

A great little quest. That last fight was hard though, mostly because there seems to be some kind of strange lag/bug something when that special smashing attack is used. On the notes of Zanik...

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

stealthchris117
[ Display Name History ]

stealthchris117

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • RSN:Stealth117
  • Clan:Rising Eminence

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

Nice one Bandos
Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I think the thing that got me most with the Zanik in this quest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
Yeah, I remember Mod Jack mentioned that they didn't want to make another Hazeel situation where a character could be alive for some or dead for some

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

So why give us the choice at all?

BloodAngel
[ Display Name History ]

BloodAngel

Retired Website Crew

• Website Crew
  • 3,645 posts
  • RSN:Severa

So why give us the choice at all?

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts

8f14270694.jpg

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
I thought his energy more of went into the necklace? And by destroying it in The Chosen Commander both the player and Zanik interfered with his plans.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users