What do you normally do to make people happy?

HappyNooblet

I stay out of their lives.

• Like 12

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I strive to make people not unhappy. Its more like shifting an unhappy person to neutral than a neutral person to happy. Memory is often associated with negative emotions, people simply forget everyday kindnesses

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 months later...

I will do anything for my friends, and they know they can always come to me with anything. I've always found the best way to make someone happy is doing the small things.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Not that im accusing you of such, LNH but I've never met someone that claimed they would "do anything for their friends" and actually ended up being a good person. Maybe you'll even the odds of my past experiences. I hope you do :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Not that im accusing you of such, LNH but I've never met someone that claimed they would "do anything for their friends" and actually ended up being a good person. Maybe you'll even the odds of my past experiences. I hope you do :)

By that do you mean they actually followed through with what they claim, or that they have a second agenda when they do things for their friends? I can't speak for others, but this is one of the things about myself that I'm actually certain of. I'm a people pleaser in the sense that I'll go out of my way to make someone's day even just a little better. I know I get taken advantage of sometimes, but I hate the idea of letting someone down or being able to do something and not doing it because it didn't directly benefit me.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I try to comfort people if they have a legitimate reasons for feeling down, although sometimes I wonder how much it actually helps :/.  And if they're just whining over something trivial...I keep those thoughts to myself :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like buying people things or making them food. I don't let my boyfriend go near the kitchen, I tell him to buzz off so I can make him something nice. Also because he can't make noodles properly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always try to show up to whatever I've been invited to. I'll ballpark my reliability at around 86%. This always makes people happy.

Pretty much how I am. I also try to provide help when I can but I won't bend over backwards. As I way tell friends I'll do what I can when possible and expect the same.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's always houseless people chilling around the 7/11 across from my house. I always get each of them a banana.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

There's always houseless people chilling around the 7/11 across from my house. I always get each of them a banana.

And do they accept the offer?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You know what someone could do to make me happy right now? Finish this 15 page, single spaced, bullshit paper I'm 9 pages into.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off