Legacy Mode Beta - Coming 16th June

Leik

Okay, earlier I said that boots, gloves and helm now affected your accuracy when wearing a piece of armour of the wrong style in that slot.

However, I figured out that head-slot items actually don't affect your accuracy.

Wielding Crystal bow, I get the same accuracy whether I wear Melee, Magic or Ranged helmets.

Tried with Helm of Neitiznot, wasn't giving me any accuracy debuff.

Tried with Statius helmet/Zuriel's hood to see if it required a helmet of a higher level than my weapon in order to affect my accuracy, but that didn't change anything either.

Yes, you stated that you used the helmets.

If you read my post I asked you if you were wearing anything else then helmets

Gj on finding out (if you werent wearing anything else...), post in legacy beta :) 

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I think they're running under the assumption that they do. They've always said bodies, legs, shields and helms reduce off-style accuracy, but helms have never done so.

Does someone want to actually tell them?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

With this beta, they announced accuracy penalties would be added to boots/gloves/helms.

Either it's a bug in that it's not working or they changed their mind, much like the Slice/Punish cooldown or whatever it was.

Shame they're fudging over EoC; RIP hybridding. It was a fun time but it's crystal clear they're dumping EoC for legacy now.

Global cooldowns, bah, everything the absolute same. Yeah... nvm

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Just remove it and get done with it. Stop giving us mixed signals.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?379,380,905,65414639

The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented into the BETA worlds. If you believe a change has not been documented in the patch notes, please detail the change so that it may be added.

Should you be aware of a bug in the BETA that is not on this list, please swiftly report the issue via the in-game bug reporting tool. To do this, click the "Report" button under the chat box in Legacy, or in EoC the Flag icon in the top right of the chat box and select 
Report a Bug

Legacy Only Changes
  • Several special attack animations have been restored to their former glory. 
  • Some quest minimap icons will now show the Legacy version instead of the new versions.
  • Barbarian Assault has been updated to allow you to select each style from the combat side panel.
  • Some mentions of the action bar and adrenaline have been removed from Legacy mode.
  • The animation when drinking a potion has been reverted to the old animation.
  • Maces will now use crushing, instead of stabbing, animations.
  • The animation when firing an arrow from a bow has been improved.
  • Individual spell animations have been added.
  • Several defend animations have been corrected.
  • Price checker has been disabled within certain areas.

Global Changes
  • The damage from your Strength level now scales with weapon speed.
  • Off-hand melee weapons have been added to Stealing Creation.
  • Vengeance damage will now display correctly if your opponent is on low lifepoints.
  • Dwarven rock cake now hits 100 Damage(10 in Legacy).
  • Old debug message when using Sacrifice has been removed.
  • Quick prayer tooltip no longer mentions action bar when in Legacy mode.
  • Autocast square should now appear around spells.
  • Defensive abilities should now light up when having a shieldbow equipped.
  • Familiars are no longer attackable in Single way combat in Clan Wars (with the exception of Beast of Burden's).
  • The supply table in troll invasion now restores special attack, and gives 25% Adrenaline in EoC mode.
  • Dreadnips and familiars are no longer able to hit Nex and her mages.
  • Dragon Halberd special attack now works from 2 tiles distance.
  • Teleporting to wilderness lodestone no longer references old wilderness levels.
  • Seercull bow has had it's special attack restored.
  • Korasi's sword now uses 10% special during the boss fight in Dominion Tower.
  • Staff of light special will now work without a spell selected.
  • A spelling mistake in the Fury abilities description has been fixed.
  • Dragon claws no longer hit over 4 times when using the special attack in EoC.
  • The Bandos Godsword special attack has been added to both the superior Kyzaj.
  • Special attack animations should no longer play twice.
  • The dark bow's damage has been lowered.
  • You can now queue a special attack whilst out of combat.
  • The off-hand dragon claw no longer shows it's special attack as 'Armadyl's Judgement'.
  • You can no longer repeatedly cast Teleblock on an opponent to refresh the timer.
  • The shoe changing NPC in Rellekka now displays your character.
  • F-Key configuration should no longer stick to Legacy settings when moving to EoC.
  • You will no longer be repeatedly shown a message when trying to use the hand cannon special without the appropriate ammo.
  • A tooltip has been added to damage in the Loadout interface which shows contribution from weapon, skill level and strength bonuses.
  • Teleport and skilling spells will no longer show a global cooldown.
  • Bolas will now bind opponents in PvP for between 6-12 seconds.
  • Attuned portents of degradation now heal and damage the correct amounts.
  • Enchanted opal, pearl, ruby and dragonstone bolts special effects will now deal the correct amounts of damage.

Beta Only Changes
These changes will only remain on the BETA worlds.
  • Stealing Creation now only requires 1 person on each team to start.
  • Godwars now only requires 10 kill count instead of 40 to enter a boss room.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Dreadnips and familiars are no longer able to hit Nex and her mages.

Were dreadnips glitched on beta? I thought you could only use them on the reavers before. Never tried/saw about mages. Rip Steel Titan blood phase solos though. You were amazing to watch.

Dreadnips and familiars are no longer able to hit Nex and her mages.

Were dreadnips glitched on beta? I thought you could only use them on the reavers before. Never tried/saw about mages. Rip Steel Titan blood phase solos though. You were amazing to watch.

So... Add in lvl 99 familars that are meant to do damage, and nihil familars that do damage and give you combat passives, and then prevent them from being used on bosses?

Why don't they just rename summoning to "Beast of burdening"

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum