Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Jagex wouldn't do that would they?

It wouldn't be the first time something like that was overlooked. :thumbup:

Adding the colour to the right-click option shouldn't have to be the method of fixing it, either. Colours should be as different as possible. I.e. no Red, Green, etc. together.

[/rant]

RIP Michaelangelopolous

From the BTS:

a new quest called Let Them Eat Pie where a particularly unpleasant war profiteer gets his just deserts...so to speak.

Why did that make me think of this ...

piedelivery.png

Anyway, update today might have an early morning release, according to Mod Emilee.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

WAIT! I havn't done the Christmas event yet! :wall: :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I wonder what the second pic is about. Unannounced update to armours that was supposed to be coming later? New options for character creation? Some kind of event/blog/thread/whatever where Jagex gives insight on graphics development? O_o

I wonder what the second pic is about. Unannounced update to armours that was supposed to be coming later? New options for character creation? Some kind of event/blog/thread/whatever where Jagex gives insight on graphics development? O_o

I'm inclined to say its a 'hidden' release of the bronze > dragon graphical overhauls; that model on screen does look aweful like concept art of the armours seen at runefest.

Top pic is obviously Skoll since its not Hati and we know those 2 r next week.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I thought that was a new Barrows brother look at first. The color currently selected would support this. They said they would be changing the brothers' new color to be less green, although I wouldn't have guessed it would be so soon anyway.

Looking back at them though it doesn't look like any in particular. I had thought it was Dharok, but there only exists a slight similarity in helms.

2dgucz6.png

I'd guess its not the graphical rework of base armors.. I would imagine that update would be a lot more high profile. However, maybe they're committing to a secret update each month not in the BTS????

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I really think it might be the armours, for one thing it makes sense they are ready/released around same time as Barrows. The main model we see does REALLLY resemble the concept art from runefest and if you look at the screen fragment to the right it dose look like a collection of people in assorted armours particular bottom right looks quite black and some near the back look bronze; also around the headphones there's a mithril blue one and a very pale grey/white one and a very red one near the back (dragon); behind the bluey ones there also seems to be a dark green (adamant)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So that's what their thinking cap looks like

thinkinglikejagex.png

explains a lot

Well this is the caption to the picture on facebook: "Our graphics team always seem to be working day and knight. I think the update has gone to his head. What could next weeks update be?"

I have to say I'm surprised they didn't announce the armour update in the BTS, but there really isn't anything else it could be.

If it actually is I will have to go a bit braggtastic that I called it from just seeing the picture; especially since I'm usually so so wrong on these kind of guesses!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

All I see is that somebody set the brightness on that lava cape to "too much argh the lens flare".

Actually - that's the way my fire cape and fire look when I try to run "bloom" with Direct X ... <_<

As for the second picture, I'm hopeful that they're gonna update the other armours soon! :-)

nyuseg.png

@RuneScape - I would most like the eastern lands to be released! Everything there will be awesome.

Rs Twitter just retweeted this.

I checked around and they havent re-tweeted anything else like this today apart from a few noobs #Iwoulddoanythingfor a divine ect...

Interesting?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.