Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

They have a daily reward for logging into one of their other games, 8Realms, daily, but it's a lot more predictable and less of a show than this update.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The new images posted in the teaser thread on RSOF look... well awesome! I'm more excited for Black elite just from these pictures!

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I bought an ancient Kiteshield on a whim in december... I sold it a few weeks ago because I needed some money, and now seeing the Arma armour I can't imagine how awesome the ancient armour will look like :wall:

Dusk%20Soul.png

Those are looking pretty nice. It'll take some time getting used to the inventory picture but totally worth it for the details. Bring on some more pictures!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

This new armour looks great. Now swords need an update >.>.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Looks like it will be an exciting update. :D

I have a suggestion ... how about posting the teaser pictures on the home page? Then link back to this thread for discussion. Personally, in the past, I found the teaser pics too hidden in the recesses of the forums to bother looking at them.

alazsig.png

Looks like it will be an exciting update. :D

I have a suggestion ... how about posting the teaser pictures on the home page? Then link back to this thread for discussion. Personally, in the past, I found the teaser pics too hidden in the recesses of the forums to bother looking at them.

haha that was fast.

still not too excited bout gnome graphical update though. seems to me like gnomes didnt get upadted all that long ago and yannile stll rots....

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

still not too excited bout gnome graphical update though. seems to me like gnomes didnt get upadted all that long ago and yannile stll rots....

Keep in mind this isn't just a gnome update, but appears to be a gnome-area update, meaning the grand tree as well. The gnome avatars have definitely changed, but grand tree hasn't really changed much since release besides a few quest areas.

Yeah, yanille could use an update, tbh

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Keep in mind this isn't just a gnome update, but appears to be a gnome-area update, meaning the grand tree as well. The gnome avatars have definitely changed, but grand tree hasn't really changed much since release besides a few quest areas.

Yeah, yanille could use an update, tbh

Aside from the gnome stronghold makeover about 2 or 3 years ago where the grand tree etc all got made over, admittedly nowhere near current standards but a makeover none the less.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I doubt swords will get a graphical rework seen as though they were last remodeled around two years ago.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I doubt swords will get a graphical rework seen as though they were last remodeled around two years ago.

That was only a small selection of weapons. They said they would update more weapons in due course, but never got around to it...

alazsig.png

Gon be reppin my Rune Ceremonials. [item=11338] :shades:

My god though I hope they don't make mith armor purple like the c swords are... Steel doesn't match its armor, so I'm thinking they probably won't.

2dgucz6.png

Wow, can't wait to see all the new god rune versions.

And does the black elite armour remind anyone else of this guy?

Chaos_Lord.png

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

REND THEM LIMB FROM LIMB!

I wonder which set of armour I'm going to be wearing now.

PS. anybody know where the updated addy and black knight elite are? Addy looks as though it's in the updated Brimhaven dungeon, when compared to that image on RS media...

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Updated addy looks a bit like Orcish armor from Skyrim :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

For those of you curious enough...

The update for regular black armor is already in the game. It is on display in the Black Nights Fortress near the Monastery.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

For those of you curious enough...

The update for regular black armor is already in the game. It is on display in the Black Nights Fortress near the Monastery.

You mean the deocrative suits of armour that have been that way for years and are quite likely to look nothing like the updated armours due to how old they are?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You know you could just correct him instead of be condescending

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Updated addy looks a bit like Orcish armor from Skyrim :P

I thought that too. Especially the helmet.

Can't get over how good Rune looks in that picture. Putting them alongside the current models just makes me realise how terrible the current basic armours look.

It's sad that the RSOF will be flooded with rage threads on release, I don't know how anyone could honestly say they wanted the old versions back over the new ones and keep a straight face.

Sylpheed.png

It's sad that the RSOF will be flooded with rage threads on release, I don't know how anyone could honestly say they wanted the old versions back over the new ones and keep a straight face.

But someone will ofcourse (probably without a straight face)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014