Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

For those of you curious enough...

The update for regular black armor is already in the game. It is on display in the Black Nights Fortress near the Monastery.

You mean the deocrative suits of armour that have been that way for years and are quite likely to look nothing like the updated armours due to how old they are?

No, they actually have armor stands with the 2012 version of black armor on them.

Refering to [qfc]16-17-23-63600886[/qfc]

The Void gear they posted today looks SCHWEEEEETTTTT and that's not even the elite void o.O

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I doubt swords will get a graphical rework seen as though they were last remodeled around two years ago.

That was only a small selection of weapons. They said they would update more weapons in due course, but never got around to it...

With the bronze-steel armour update there was some bronze-steel weapons updated, not all but some.

howlin1eeveesig.png

The Void gear they posted today looks SCHWEEEEETTTTT and that's not even the elite void o.O

That does look amazing. The deflector especially looks precisely a million times better than the cardboard cut out we have now.

Sylpheed.png

Yeah the void deflector looks like an actual deflector shield (small shield used to brush off blows)instead of a blackened piece of wood bolted to our arms. I'm going to get that shield tonight too just so I can finish my armadyl set-up.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think the red eye may just be an optical illusion. If you look the bit up top has a slightly glowy red gem in it; i think it's just another one of them attached off-centre on the lower side of the band (probably mirrored on the other side) but due to camera angle it appears to be where the eye should be.

Well that or its the mage helm where glowy eyes might make sense.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Gushing over seeing the Elite Black, Saradomin Rune, and Void. I even love how that's just the regular void, so elite is likely even more amazing. This update is looking amazing already. :thumbsup:

The teaser doesn't show saradomin rune.

It is armadyl rune; notice the winged armadyl symbol and wing motifs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The character in the elite black is carrying a black (g) shield? I wonder what black (g) is going to look like?

slobdf.jpg

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot!

Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty!

The character in the elite black is carrying a black (g) shield?

Yep.

Red and gold trimming on it looks nice. Can't wait to see what the full back (g) will look like.

slobdf.jpg

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot!

Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty!

One of the Scrying Pool Clan members managed to find the image shack link I think and placed it up on their twitter, after discovering it wasn't meant to be released until tomorrow he removed it. But someone else placed it up on their twitter which is where I got it from. Seems like rune wikia also got hold of it around about the same time as me :lol:

One of the Scrying Pool Clan members managed to find the image shack link I think and placed it up on their twitter, after discovering it wasn't meant to be released until tomorrow he removed it. But someone else placed it up on their twitter which is where I got it from. Seems like rune wikia also got hold of it around about the same time as me :lol:

Lol just checked the url, and searched for the photobucket user's album. It looks like it's the same guy who got that pic of Bilrach that nobody knows where it came from.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

The teaser doesn't show saradomin rune.

It is armadyl rune; notice the winged armadyl symbol and wing motifs.

Sorry, I was highly distracted by the amazing detail and I always had a bad habit of getting the two of them mixed up a lot.

It is a lot boobier though, so meh

The Jagex graphics team finally acknowledges its target audience by taking lessons from every other fantasy game ever released... :razz:

Something tells me more people will change to the female gender for the graphic item changes directed to their audience as a result.