Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

People use ultimates other than zerk, sunshine, swiftness, baracade and the occasional butterfly for hp?

I sometimes use pulverize with 2H melee weapon while dunging as it leaves you with 50% adrenaline if it kills the enemy. Also good for solo corping due to the damage reduction corp gets

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Demon Drop Revolootion is coming this week. Confirmation comes from Mod Timbo via twitter. He also stated its not today though.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Can't really blame people for going for the DPS abilities when we are obviously in DPS-scape. In 9.9/10 situations involving combat, that's usually the most relevant factor, so why wouldn't people go for that? The game is horribly one-dimensional for PVM. Yeah, there's some tank roles, but they are very few and the choice that Jagex likes to present where "players can feel free to choose between tank gear and power armour gear based on their preferences" is an illusion and doesn't exist. It's the same reason why most people don't really use Shields as often as off-hands and why they are so cheap.

Apparently the magic requirement for One of a Kind got boosted 2 level to 81 and there's a level 40 divination req as well.

https://twitter.com/JagexRaven/status/430350981830684674

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Will those be the only skill requirements for the quest or will there be others (I know there will be a few quest requirements as well).

I've asked a couple times, no response so I don't know.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Odds are they are the only 'official' skill reqs, but of course there'll be a list hitting most skills if you actually workout the skill reqs by proxy of other quests reqed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is from the Feb BTS.

With requirements of 79 Magic, 74 Summoning, 67 Dungeoneering (some of the highest ever required) and a bunch of quests to complete, this is a true Grandmaster quest, aimed at the most intrepid and experienced of adventurers.

So if magic went up and Div was added the new requirements would be:

81 Magic

74 Summoning

67 Dungeoneering

40 Divination

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

What happened to the quest about Armadyl (Rite of Passage or whatever), and the one about the world gate, both of which were supposed to released last or by January by the latest?

Not that a GM quest about Hannibus isn't interesting, I am quite excited for it, in fact. Does seem odd though. We are also supposed to get a Zaros GM quest next month, hopefully, they won't use this GM quest as an excuse to bump that one.

• Like 1

FotG = next month as the Zaroz GM quest.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Am I one of the few actually hoping on a return of the EBB?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

That was the original plan, but I fear it might get delayed. 

And I would blame Legacy...

Account Help

That was the original plan, but I fear it might get delayed. 

And I would blame Legacy...

Probably. Though they were way behind on quests even before Legacy and this Power to the Player stuff. Not only did 2013 only feature 5 quests (at least two of which were a major disappointment or not serious). According to Mod Mark we were supposed to get at least another 2 quests for the remainder of 2013 but that never happened. 

Fighting demons will be a more rewarding experience after this update, as we’ve reworked the drop tables of imps, and lesser, greater, black and abyssal and tormented demons. You’ll find lots less junk and more valuable drops, themed around each specific type of demon. Slayers on an assignment in the Abyss will now be able to loot the brand-new abyssal orb and wand, which fill the currently vacant dual-wield slots at level 75 magic. Both the wand and the orb allow the casting of Slayer Dart spells and also act like a staff of light, thus saving runes. 

So we have to kill them in the Abyss to get the drop? That is gonna be crazy crowded.

rohanlord.png

Hang on, people actually use Slayer Dart? O_o

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hang on, people actually use Slayer Dart? O_o

Forget that.

Look at it saving runes! Not that its a big deal.

I'm hoping that they give us more abyssal demons in the abyss.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

New poll on the home page to vote on the hi scores, as of now bringing f2p back onto them is the top vote.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items