Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I wonder if it includes the Green Skin from the Halloween promotions?

If you watch it play through there is a green skin, but no i don't think you'll get the green skin bottle. It going to be an item that will let you pick from a variation of colors. So those with the green skin have that permanently. You can buy packs too so....

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

From the colour cycle it looked like there was a green, but not the same green as the existing skin.

The pale blue from VIP didn't seem to appear either.

The black did though, but yeah it seems to be a 1 use consumable rather than perma menu options the green blue and black currently have at makeover mage.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If it's a one time use item, it kind of runs counter to the permanent skins feature though, because it discourages use of permanent skins in order to maintain the nonpermanent one

temporary cosmetics in games always seemed shady to me

8f14270694.jpg

With 23 different skintones I hope at least one will match the burgundy on my gloves/gaps on my armor/hooves/wings

2urqj47.png(lol copied from pictures thread)

21kfiwz.png Maybe...

Also, when the hell will we be able to use any hairstyle with the old horns like they teased a while back?  :mellow:

EDIT

The years next best update is upon us courtesy of mod oliver.

Hair with horns!

B6rlH-GCIAAJpgy.png

Lol if I can have both burgundy skin and Demonic Claw hair with my horns there really won't be any more improvements to make :P

I watched the video on the wiki, none of the colors seemed perfect but I'll remain optimistic :)

2dgucz6.png

I bet we have to suggest it through RuneLabs, most likely <_<.

That seems to be the main purpose of RuneLabs :3 so that they can redirect suggestions/complains people make.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

People will wonder, the answer is you get them from TH. Not available yet though.

gwvRK.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In case you haven't noticed, upon reset and relog we've all been gifted 'Rare item tokens' it seems, to be able to buy rare stuff from Treasure Hunter in various categories. Also prices get jacked up once a certain finite supply is bought up. The store opens tomorrow, and I haven't seen any details about how we get more tokens, but I think we can make some reasonable guesses. I guess it's just a bunch of recycled cosmetics so it's not too big a deal, but oh dear..  :rolleyes:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah nice releasing all the new rare cosmetics through this token store, and in a limited quantity too.

I think the limited quantity bit applies only for the lower prices, then it's still available for all, just at a higher price.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Did you even read the destroy info

No and i don't plan on it!... Until now. Yep... Guess you win them throughout the year. I guess whinescape won over IVP.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah nice releasing all the new rare cosmetics through this token store, and in a limited quantity too.

I think the limited quantity bit applies only for the lower prices, then it's still available for all, just at a higher price.

That's true, except for the first tab that only has 1500 of each item.

In case you haven't noticed, upon reset and relog we've all been gifted 'Rare item tokens' it seems, to be able to buy rare stuff from Treasure Hunter in various categories. Also prices get jacked up once a certain finite supply is bought up. The store opens tomorrow, and I haven't seen any details about how we get more tokens, but I think we can make some reasonable guesses. I guess it's just a bunch of recycled cosmetics so it's not too big a deal, but oh dear..  :rolleyes:

There are quite useable tier 70-75 weapons too. Some of which do not have equivalents in the regular game.

Sad as it is to say, more luckies are here, along with more information on Rare item tokens.

So they want to get people to buy keys to get tokens to buy the rares. The only question is how fast the rares will run out of stock...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

treasure hunter's just shutting the [bleep] down, it can't handle it

btw, if you didn't notice, the bird is a 2H COSMETIC WEAPON

Not sure if you're talking to me, but if so, there are plenty of non cosmetic weapons on there. I'm on my phone so I am too lazy to check, but from the top of my head, there's the 2h serpentine crossbow, rapier, that wand/orb combo, and auspicious katana. There are probably more but I just can't remember and am too lazy to look it up right now.

i just meant that it was ridiculous that something that appeared to be a pet was actually an equippable item that goes in the hand/offhand slot

169f9601d1.jpg

it appears that during the mod preview showoff of the golden cane, they also showed the lady shark model

8f14270694.jpg

How isn't this a kill?

e6993016e1.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”