Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Your muddling your references pocket dimensions or pocket realms has only ever been used in relation to the rune crafting altars and the runespan - they are minute as far as the eye can see alternate dimensions created around a particular thing - eg the runecrafting altars or the wizards guild. And most importantly they have all been self created by creatures (directly or indirectly)

This theorem is to do with the broader home worlds of species as created by the Elder Gods. Eg Saradomins seat of powere where Icyene came from, the Avianse home world, Frenaskae, Kethsi, Goblin home world, Guthix homeworld.

Oh don't get me wrong lol, I was just using easy to refer examples, mostly because we haven't seen places like, say, Freneskae, but we know they are *different* compared to Gielinor, and the ones we've seen aren't exactly... well, informing lol.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Brassica Prime is kinda just there, no one cares about him, so the edicts don't apply to him.

• Like 2

Either Marimbo is the Karamjan god (I don't find that likely), or the god who is named on the maps has got to be the Karamjan god. Maybe the god's name is Karamja :P .

22031_s.gif

3. Good question! Behind the scenes, we've noted 7 tiers of godhood, with each god on one of the tiers. That doesn't answer your question, but I thought it would be interesting to you. Suffice to say, the path to godhood is a topic that we want to explore.

1- elders

2- gods who have been around elder artifacts for a long time draining their power to the point where they no longer actually need to keep them. Guthix

3- gods with multiple elder artifacts.

4- gods who have mastered their powers and are starting to collect elder artifacts

5- rising gods who used an elder artifact to drain another god of his/her power and are learning to use their new powers.

6-rising gods who have been around an artifact for long enough to attain god hood but have yet to fully master their new powers.

7- demigods who are created from a god giving up some of his/her power...would that make us technically a demigod then??

think it could be interesting for us to actually climb our way up the god ladder ourselves. Guthix gave us what was left of his power so would that make us a demigod?

We've physically touched the horn, the staff, the stone and been inside the kiln. We got a shock from touching guthix's sword in his chambers. So how long do you actually have to be around an elder artifact to become a god. And if you get all 12 will that make you into an elder?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

We do not know we have touched the horn, since there is no confirmation yet as to precisely what the horn is.

Also I'd question your definition of a demigod - All the known demigods are children of a god being they biological (Ictharlin and Amascut) or children created from the mind (Het, Crondis, Ampken, Scarabas) and notably the dream ones are weaker plus its feasible that the dream 4 aren't true demigods just powerful immortals. I don't think anything has actually outright said they are demigods (not 100% though)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

God power should run about:

Elders, Jas, maybe Dramen

Guthix, old Zaros (based on pre-TWW lore, not sure he had an artefact, but he is old - if no artefact when he came to Gielinor, he drops a level)

Saradomin (by virtue of having the crown and being so old), Seren (I suspect she has an artefact which has to do with crystal, she is also very old)

Zamorak (did get to use the stone and staff a bit, and drained a powerful god), Zaros, Tuska (who has no artefact anymore iirc, but is older than Zamorak), Armadyl (lost his staff)

Bandos (no known artefact and not known to be very old, though he could be I suppose, powerful enough to fight in the God Wars), Skargaroth (did have an artefact, but he was younger than Zamorak is now, when he died, I think)

Tumeken and related gods/godesses, Marimbo, Brassica Prime (lol), Karamjan gods, Fremmenik gods (if any) - no know artefacts here

Demigods, Tumeken's children and such, Mahjarrat and Dragonkin and perhaps us as well.

That's my guess anyway. Dragonkin are very powerful of course, but not full gods I think - their contact with the Stone is of a different kind.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Earlier, read a post on RSOF where somebody suggested "Kharid" as another god

Although that's desert related and I thought we had plenty of them fellas running about down there?

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I don't think it's worth guessing on that god. There's not any good evidence for any of the place names.

• Like 1

I don't think it's worth guessing on that god. There's not any good evidence for any of the place names.

Yeah I agree... For all we know Zamorak could have overthrown a lesser god in Morytania (maybe his name was Mori or Moryte). My point though is speculation right now isn't good for hard line lore enthusiasts, but it certainly is fun guessing potential backstory.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah I agree... For all we know Zamorak could have overthrown a lesser god in Morytania (maybe his name was Mori or Moryte). My point though is speculation right now isn't good for hard line lore enthusiasts, but it certainly is fun guessing potential backstory.

Mort Myre, Morytania etc. derive from romance word 'mort' meaning death. We actually have Death already ingame, do you propose him as a god? Didn't he serve Guthix?

BTW, "the lesser god" was Zaros.

Don't you find it fascinating that the signatures tend to take more space than posts themselves

Mort Myre, Morytania etc. derive from romance word 'mort' meaning death. We actually have Death already ingame, do you propose him as a god? Didn't he serve Guthix?

It was a hypothetical cenerio. Sorry, I should have told you.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Not so much of a hypotheorizing than throwing random shit around.

Don't you find it fascinating that the signatures tend to take more space than posts themselves

Not so much of a hypotheorizing than throwing random shit around.

That was the point because all we can do right now is throw things around. Really, let it go.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That was the point because all we can do right now is throw things around. Really, let it go.

Hypotheory needs to be convincing for it to be able to survive. Your brainfart you're so much apologizing lasted for mere seconds.

Hypotheory needs to be convincing for it to be able to survive. Your brainfart you're so much apologizing lasted for mere seconds.

You got me. You win bro I need to sleep.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Where you got that from?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Let me guess, it's from a shiny wheel that you can spin.

Actually I see that's listed as: Items that are dropped.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

From the description in the wiki it sounds like you get it from accumulating a certain amount of kills with those monsters to unlock it.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

Description mentions all 10 masks.

So looks like there will be about 10 masks in total..sweet

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Sounds interesting. Liking the part of it being treated as mirror shields while on task. Guessing they will be released this tuesday and no mention in the bts?

Description mentions all 10 masks.

So looks like there will be about 10 masks in total..sweet

5 masks but after a certain amount of kills they lose their ability for 2x drops and slayer xp and become a helm but keep all other abilities.

edit

How do you think we'll be able to get them? Strait drop from the monster or do you think we'll have to get another head and craft a mask from that.

i'm also sad no kbd or kq masks specially since i've gotten 3 kbd heads from going for dragon rider journal.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It looks like the Official Wiki categorizes them as Squeal of Fortune items. I have mixed feelings about such double exp items for one skill as a microtransaction exclusive. Slayer's challenge (and fun for some) is because it does take a while to train and go through all those thousands of tasks before 99. It's supposed to be released March 22nd so we'll see fairly soon what they look like in-game.

Edit: Reading through each Wiki description, what's new is that a bonus remains even after the double experience expires. The double exp part resembles pendants: For example double drops and double exp from "The Helm of the Kura". But after the charges expire it becomes the "Helm of the Kuraski". Maybe the version with charges depleted will be available by normal means ingame? But I guess we won't be sure until tomorrow.

Spins reset in just over an hour so it won't be long.

Sylpheed.png