Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

I kinda want the vyre line to be done mostly because it's already getting stale what with the EoC leaving it half working and all.

8f14270694.jpg

The elf quest guy did leave that was when we had the gap between Regicide and Mournings End but iirc he has since returned and supplied mep1 2 and within the light but he is also the lead guy on at least one other major quest series (I wanna say myreque but I may be wrong) which is why it's still slow. Though hopefully once one series is done all the focus can be on the other.

Afaik Tytn H did all the elf quests up to mep2. He left, and Mod Chris L took over and made Within the light.

Definitely they have had people who worked on quest lines leave...

Also, I think they loath continuing old quest lines because of how old the content is they feel like they'd have to redo it since the current quest would outclass it too much otherwise.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The elf quest guy did leave that was when we had the gap between Regicide and Mournings End but iirc he has since returned and supplied mep1 2 and within the light but he is also the lead guy on at least one other major quest series (I wanna say myreque but I may be wrong) which is why it's still slow. Though hopefully once one series is done all the focus can be on the other.

Afaik Tytn H did all the elf quests up to mep2. He left, and Mod Chris L took over and made Within the light.

I'm pretty sure Tytn was the guy that did all the Vampyre quests excluding the newest one. I could be wrong though.

Sylpheed.png

Yeah Tytn did the myreque series and WGS.

Definitely they have had people who worked on quest lines leave...

Also, I think they loath continuing old quest lines because of how old the content is they feel like they'd have to redo it since the current quest would outclass it too much otherwise.

The thing is, they don't have to redo any of it. Just finish it. And actually give it some good closure.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

No, but they probably don't want to remind people of old content that is outdated compared to recent updates. So they may be less inclined to do series parts of really outdated content (elves) without also giving a fresh coat graphically at least, to the old content.

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's part of the pressure causing old series to not be done.

Serena_Sedai.png

I wish the final elf quest would have two alternate endings:

1. Help the elves out.

2. BURN THE LANDS TO ASHES

Surely they can't leave us with a tease of the crystal city and then leave it forever... Although... Jagex.

• Like 1

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

After getting lost in that convoluted, outdated, messy amalgamation of inbred, smelly, homophobic, uglyass trees so many times, you can't imagine how often I fantasize about this.

• Like 3

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

After getting lost in that convoluted, outdated, messy amalgamation of inbred, smelly, homophobic, uglyass trees so many times, you can't imagine how often I fantasize about this.

*Gives Cheefoo an tinderbox*

• Like 1

Calm_Koala.png

I got lost in translation when you said homophobic.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

you can tell just by the way they look at the elves

8f14270694.jpg

Maybe the lack of Elf option in poll is because it's already being worked on?

Please say I'm right ;_;

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

No I'm fairly certain that jagex has some updates tat are like their all-star updates of the year. I would almost feel certain that the elf quest is one of them.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Please say I'm right ;_;

Sorry, you're wrong :P

Word was that MCL was supposed to do it, and he had ambitious plans to make it a 24 hour quest, but last I heard he wasn't working on it, and neither was any dev. Not slated for release this year, at any rate.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

They've already stated that it wont be out until 2014 at the earliest.

Sylpheed.png

Please say I'm right ;_;

Sorry, you're wrong :P

Word was that MCL was supposed to do it, and he had ambitious plans to make it a 24 hour quest, but last I heard he wasn't working on it, and neither was any dev. Not slated for release this year, at any rate.

[bleep]

They've already stated that it wont be out until 2014 at the earliest.

and [bleep]. :wall:

Oh well, seem like instanced gwd update's gonna be next week?

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

No, but they probably don't want to remind people of old content that is outdated compared to recent updates. So they may be less inclined to do series parts of really outdated content (elves) without also giving a fresh coat graphically at least, to the old content.

I don't know for sure, but I bet that's part of the pressure causing old series to not be done.

You have a point. But I wonder how much of the player base actually cares about a new coat of graphic as opposed to finishing a series we want to know the conclusion to?* At any rate, I hope more news is out about the elves in early 2014.

*The players that do quest that is. :)

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Damn, that deafness T.T I cannot really follow the BTS =C

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Damn, that deafness T.T I cannot really follow the BTS =C

TBH what the guy says is pretty obvious: we can move stuff out, around, tweak things a lot.

What I really want to know is can we customize the action bar keys so that we can change which action an item does..

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png