Future Update Discussions

Aaaaand the dwarf graphical revamp gets postponed for another three years

good stuff, man. good stuff

• Like 2

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Postponed, and most likely no Divination unlock. Yay for max penguin points sitting there doing nothing.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Dammit Jagex.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I like how rather than saying its been delayed they try and give the impression it was planned for the 30th from the get go cause I mean it's not like they put a BTS video out about the update on the friday before the week of the update every single time...oh no wait thats exactly what they do.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Other than the quest and dwarf makeover, what updates are left? Combat ability bar improvements and the The Battle of Lumbridge – The Epic Conclusion?

howlin1eeveesig.png

knowing them they'll delay BOL to next month due to "lost data on original land" or something. seems to be a common thing each month now.

Popoto.~<3

Other than the quest and dwarf makeover, what updates are left? Combat ability bar improvements and the The Battle of Lumbridge – The Epic Conclusion?

The ability bar stuff, aka timers on buffs came a week or two ago already.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Once again, Jagex knows a way to piss me off...

So we actually get one update this month? Dungeoneering tasks? That's it?

And don't start about the loyalty store, it was supposed to come in august and lacks anything content-wise.

Well Mod John did say we are getting SOMETHING this week and that Dwarf is gonna be on 30th.

So I wouldn't write it off entirely yet, it depends on what the something is and whether or not dwarves actually arrive on the 30th (along with bol ending) or slip to the 1st or 2nd

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Mod John A ‏@JagexJohnA 10s
Correction: BotD more likely to be later next week, not Monday.

It's written off...

And this week will probably something SOF/Solomon moneygrabbing or some fixes.

Kind of makes September not particularly super therefore doesn't it, if half the reason for calling it that was having 2 awesome updates in it.

so we got an update from August (which wasnt much of a update tbh) "Super" September, Dungeoneering Set, and everything else pushed to the very end (and probably overflow to October).

Year of the player my arse. If we are getting an update this week, I'm hoping its Divination Unlock, GOOD/focused bug fixes and that golden Chinchompa PET they mentioned at least.

Popoto.~<3

Well thats kinda the nail in a coffin for super september.

A meh loyalty update that didn;t change a whole lot and was delayed anyway.

A few timers on some icons that shoulda really been done over a year ago before eoc even launched.

A task set that just involves replaying content, so nothing hugely new.

ANNNNNNND a tumble weed desert of nothingness.

Unless the 'something' for this week is some miracle good update pulled from October, September has been about as 'super' as a glass of tap water.

• Like 3

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Well thats kinda the nail in a coffin for super september.

A meh loyalty update that didn;t change a whole lot and was delayed anyway.

A few timers on some icons that shoulda really been done over a year ago before eoc even launched.

A task set that just involves replaying content, so nothing hugely new.

ANNNNNNND a tumble weed desert of nothingness.

Unless the 'something' for this week is some miracle good update pulled from October, September has been about as 'super' as a glass of tap water.

Stop reminding me that I don't have the awesome tumbleweed pet. Yea, I'm hoping they pull something decent from October for this week. I really liked the task set, but the loyalty update was a disappointment.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I get the feeling they are working their asses off to get skill2 ready before the end of this year.

Wouldn't surprise me, only skill to receive a worse reaction than Div in my experience was Farmining.

I mean Div hasn't had a bad reaction as such, just a 'meh' where as rc, slayer, con, hunt, summ and dg all had relatively positive reactions.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me, only skill to receive a worse reaction than Div in my experience was Farmining.

I mean Div hasn't had a bad reaction as such, just a 'meh' where as rc, slayer, con, hunt, summ and dg all had relatively positive reactions.

RC? Positive? Dafuq?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I think the biggest tell tale sign of peoples perception of Divination is how desperate the community are for BXP to be activated . Sure its partly because bonus xp and lamps play a much bigger part in the game than when previous new skills were released and the Squeal wasn't around. But I think mainly the desperation for it is there because people just don't want to train the damn skill

RC? Positive? Dafuq?

More to the point... Summoning, hunter, and DG? Positive? Are we playing the same game?

Sure, they've since been redeemed (Except DG, which is love-it-or-hate-it), but at the time they were loathed and decried as useless. RC and Hunter still are, summoning and DG would have been the same if not for post-release tweaks (and in Summoning's case, a complete overhaul), and slayer and farming haven't aged well, to put it lightly.

I think the biggest tell tale sign of peoples perception of Divination is how desperate the community are for BXP to be activated . Sure its partly because bonus xp and lamps play a much bigger part in the game than when previous new skills were released and the Squeal wasn't around. But I think mainly the desperation for it is there because people just don't want to train the damn skill

Desperation for BXP may also be due to the fact that we have much more, and much more powerful, BXP sources now. Dungeoneering had, what ... TOG and Pengs?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I knew this is what Jagex does and I let my guard down. Foolish Yoko.

Desperation for BXP may also be due to the fact that we have much more, and much more powerful, BXP sources now. Dungeoneering had, what ... TOG and Pengs?

Yup. Bonus experience is abundant and everywhere. Who could have possibly predicted that this would happen? No one.

• Like 1

Not even surprised.. If they don't at least allow BXP on Divination this week I'll be really upset. :(. I really want to start work on my hard-mode Dungeoneering ..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.