Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Really, if you think about it, the degrading to dust mechanic versus being only repairable for a proportionate amount of the goods used to make the armor, it makes no difference at all for an untradeable item. I absolutely hate how so much focus is being put into cosmetic overrides instead of, say, making actual updates. Why not give us something, anything, say... USEFUL from treasure trails? Because after ranger boots and robin are no longer BIS, there is nothing. No cosmetic item will ever get me to do clues again.

Rangers/Robin were BIS but only marginally better than alternatives. Aside from that, TT rewards have always been primarily cosmetic. Most people were looking forward to this clue rework because on the poll that passed earlier for clue reworks, things such as effigies from clues, just an overall improvement for general clue loot so it isn't utterly crap, was what was supposed to happen. They seem to have forgotten about that.

yeah, antipoisons are an acceptable drop from elites

8f14270694.jpg

I wouldn't say they've always been cosmetic. Atleast as far as the first 2 releases are concerned anyway. Robin/ranger boots/mage boots/3rd age coif/3rd age amulet/3rd age shield and 3rd age mage hat were all BIS when released. 3rd age armor is still the highest level nondegradeable tank armor as far as i know. I might be really biased because i've never cared for fashionscaping for the least, but the last release of TT rewards as well as this one seem to be going the wrong direction.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Damn, I really want those dyes for Ports armor. Third-Age dyes pretty much just make it black and white... and that would look so much better than the existing color schemes anyway lol.

Really want white Lotus.

When is the initial dye update supposedly out?

2dgucz6.png

Damn, I really want those dyes for Ports armor. Third-Age dyes pretty much just make it black and white... and that would look so much better than the existing color schemes anyway lol.

Really want white Lotus.

When is the initial dye update supposedly out?

They mentioned November. It didn't sound like a for sure thing however.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

More cosmetic dyes... eh

owell guess it doesn't hurt having more tt rewards.

kinda lame tho, anything about the fury?

bVnRI.png

TT update will bring dyes to recolour high-end gear.

Three dyes: Barrows, Shadow (hard clues), and 3rd age (elites).

Pictured are shadow drygore longs + tectonic

ok nvm this is sexy

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I hope level 80 weapons are also dye-able. I'd love to keepsake a full set of white+black Pernix with Zaryte Bow, perhaps over a real set of Shadow Sirenic with Nox ;)

2dgucz6.png

Hold the phone. Cosmetic things that aren't from Solomon's?

I think adding overrides and the like to TT would make a lot of sense. I like.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I hope level 80 weapons are also dye-able. I'd love to keepsake a full set of white+black Pernix with Zaryte Bow, perhaps over a real set of Shadow Sirenic with Nox ;)

They plan to gradually include T85 and T80 weapons including ports gear, chaotics and Nex gear.

Popoto.~<3

There are so many items that would just look better in white+black  |^_^|

2dgucz6.png

There are so many items that would just look better in white+black  |^_^|

Well too bad they just said no on color blind mode XD.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Didn't know what other topic to put it under, but MMG is now done with his work at Jagex. He's on Garden Leave for the rest of the year.

https://twitter.com/Mark__Gerhard/status/518335929929723904

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I'm having trouble finding that picture of the Maul of Omens as an override... Can anyone link it here?

2dgucz6.png

I'm having trouble finding that picture of the Maul of Omens as an override... Can anyone link it here?

Three pages back :P

cNzhdsW.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Level 40, 50 and 60 boots. Oh well.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Level 40, 50 and 60 boots. Oh well.

Could it be t50 boots for F2P?  O_o

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Apparently the ghost and beast update is next weeks update. We are recieving level 40, 50, 60 ranger boots. Ghosts will drop a new essence to charge an enhanced ectoplasmator. We are also getting an ectoplasmator upgrade for more prayer xp from ghosts and demons as long as you keep it charged.

I am curious is if this upgrade will destroy all ashes dropped? Does it stack with infernal urns?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hello again!

This thread is a continuation from here and here.

A quick summary. We announced our follow up poll to the skillcapes rework, but many of you were unhappy with the choices available. We therefore decided to pull the poll and have now concepted some new versions of the skillcape template.

Below are five concepts. Please take a look and fill in our little survey below, along with any additional feedback comments. Based on your feedback, we will put together one or two concepts to poll against the existing options we mentioned in the first thread.

Front 1, Back 1

qLj4dNX.jpg

Front 2, Back 2

O4EfRzz.jpg

Front 3, Back 3

oUJWh2u.jpg

Front 4, Back 4

8360gtu.jpg

Front 5, Back 5

zC4MpYL.jpg

Tassels Front (Y/N):

Favorite Front Design:

Favorite Shoulder Design:

Tassels Back (Y/N):

Favorite Back Design:

Favorite Logo Design:

Favorite Logo Position:

Additional Feedback:

Source: http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=POm0A4WjZY8/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?355,356,654,65495459

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Number 5 looks ugly.  What is that, the Yin Yang fish cape?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I think 5 has the nicest shoulder/tassel design, but the icon is horrid.

I can see that they're going to use that ugly curved cape model though :<

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

So what this thread tells me is that one poll they did with a very minor tidy up of the skillcapes - they expected that to be the entire rework and then had to pull it when people kinda pointed out we asked and voted for a full rework not a spruce up to fix long standing issues.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can actually mix and match from all 5 of those, they just want to gauge which features people like the most

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.