Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Well thats pretty cool!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why not both? Two loot beams are better than one!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Or a "Random lootbeam" option on the menu... That would be fun.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

That's already on the ninja list :)

Everything random is fun and games until someone makes a dice game. </sarcasm>

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Everything random is fun and games until someone makes a dice game. </sarcasm>

Unless of course you take it in the context of how home teleport, skilling etc animations are already 'random' aka it cycles through them in a set order

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lol is that the Christmas loot beam? Looks epic!

Yup, and it's going to have different coloured boxes depending on lootbeam tier. It's absolutely stunning and is way better than the normal beam or the Rainbow beam. Amazing how nice Jagex makes things look when they are micotransactions. Sad though that it was avaiable as a limited time event only. Oh well, I got mine. 

• Like 1

Lol is that the Christmas loot beam? Looks epic!

Yup, and it's going to have different coloured boxes depending on lootbeam tier. It's absolutely stunning and is way better than the normal beam or the Rainbow beam. Amazing how nice Jagex makes things look when they are micotransactions. Sad though that it was avaiable as a limited time event only. Oh well, I got mine. 

I got mine like, the day before they stopped the presents. Sad I couldn't play more during that time, I missed out on a lot.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

considering that a lot of people just flooded the prize drawings due to the whole rares thing, there were a lot of multiples that never went to people that would be able to or want to use them

it's frankly quite stupid

8f14270694.jpg

I like how the whole 'extra rewarding' big presents played out.

20 big presents.

3 glowing crackers.

Top value reward - 98 coal.

~130 normal presents.

1 pet, 1 loot beam, 1 scythe.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got 1 rubber chicken from 6 big presents and 23 lamps from 23 normal ...

Sold the chicken, profit is profit :D

• Like 1

I got a loot beam I can't use and a bunch of tiny xp lamps. Hmph!

On the other hand, I'll forgive it just because the snowboarding was pretty sweet.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

yeah, it would be sweeter if they didn't keep plowing loads of development time into once off features

8f14270694.jpg

yeah, it would be sweeter if they didn't keep plowing loads of development time into once off features

Yeah because the only way the community would love seeing christmas projects in the blue block stage is if it was an ice sculpture competition. Its obvious to most of the well learned community that a good portion of game code is recycled or modified.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got a loot beam I can't use and a bunch of tiny xp lamps. Hmph!

On the other hand, I'll forgive it just because the snowboarding was pretty sweet.

I would agree with you if the present clicking wasn't a grind and if we can store our snowboards at diango :P I am not to fond of these holiday events anymore, they could have made the snowboarding so more awesome, without spending extra time in it.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

ngl snowboarding felt like playing a neopets game

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah because the only way the community would love seeing christmas projects in the blue block stage is if it was an ice sculpture competition. Its obvious to most of the well learned community that a good portion of game code is recycled or modified.

incidentally, the only thing left from that event where we had to free santa from jack frost's grip was the items and the ice sculpture on top of the mountain

the old event assets are still somewhere on the map but they're just going to rot there forever

8f14270694.jpg

I am not exactly a fan of the magical placing of these assets. I really enjoy the thought of a map thats realistic.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Anything that is not instanced is realistic. The entrance to the varrock sewers and taverly dungeons are the same distance apart, both in the overworld and dungeon level.

It is everything that is new and instanced that is placed far away from everything.

Also take an example from the Morytanis underground map

http://i.imgur.com/tsrOT61.png

With the exception of polypore because it is 3 floors, everything is where it should be, relative to the overworld. Right of the shade tombs is the barrows catacombs, but that is hidden

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

i'm curious whats up with the next two updates this month. I mean with all the festive stuff going on they should be able to get away with a no update week. I think we are due boss pets soon though...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'd be surprised if we get any type of large update in the next two weeks. Maybe a few fixes this Monday for pressing stuff

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Boss pets come on Jan 5th. There will be an update tomorrow next week but that's most likely just bugfixes/mtx stuff.

Yeah there hasn't been a TH promotion recently besides the enchanted snow. I miss it not.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

We have december 22nd and december 29th. I would like to think they would start january early.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png