Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

TL;DR suuplied by ItsSuity on reddit:

TL;DW 075 - Q&A + Beach Party

Beach Party:

Portable forges hotfixed

Choose which bones are crushed with bonecrusher (potentially next week)

x2 Abyss RC XP

Buyable item (~500k) that x3 RC XP but makes you a target to PvPers

- x2/x3 are just numbers, still need to balance (Pi wants to match runespan rates)

Strawpoll: Do you want Abyss RC XP buffed (Yes with PvP item)

Beta polls:

1.2s Barge bind

Removed Barge's cooldown shared with Surge/Escape (can now Surge Barge to close huge gaps)

Old batch of Beta updates are going to go live (eg No legacy SS cap)

Possible to get each other killed during Raids

There was a line of code that reduced legacy damage to Araxxor by 25% which will be removed

The red meteorite chunks will be used for raids (save them)

Ironman group bossing should include raids

The group bossing update will make it possible for Ironmen to get comp cape

Addy and Rune dragons:

Gravestones will appear outside World Gate for deaths in Kethsi (next update)

Strawpoll: Should Rune dragons be unaggressive (52% Yes)

Rune dragons won't be first hit gets drop (next update)

Rune dragons XP buff (slayer XP at least as good as Glacors)

DFH drop rate:

- Addy same as Mithril

- Rune dragons dont drop

Runefest:

October 3rd

Tobacco Dock, London (same place 3 years in a row)

Different side of the venue

USA is too expensive

Tickets on sale early July

£99 + booking fee

Bonds to pay for ticket, hotel and even flights

Invention steam-punk theme

Night before party will be bigger and better

They'll get everyone in this time (unlike last year)

PiPad:

DG: Look into interfaces not closing when a door is opened

Lumbridge Beach:

Screenshots

4-5 days of creating the beach

Chance to get Tortoise

- 3/day

- 2 for every daily challenge you do

- TH

- Tortoises are tradeable before you claim the pet

Ice creams are tradeable

Cocktails are untradeable

F2P can do most of the content

- Can't do sand castles (Con XP)

0 Portals (D&Ds are P2P)

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Double XP in the abyss for runecrafting? That's nice but it means what, do all that clicking and micromanagement to barely break runespan XP rates and make a little profit? If anyone does abyss runecrafting (haha) what is the XP rate currently? I'm curious.

Beach party sounds good, particularly if they make it mostly available to F2P as advertised. It'll be something new certainly.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Double XP in the abyss for runecrafting? That's nice but it means what, do all that clicking and micromanagement to barely break runespan XP rates and make a little profit? If anyone does abyss runecrafting (haha) what is the XP rate currently? I'm curious.

Beach party sounds good, particularly if they make it mostly available to F2P as advertised. It'll be something new certainly.

Tops out at like 57-65k an hour last time anyone bothered to check. That was doing deaths/bloods i believe.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Tops out at like 57-65k an hour last time anyone bothered to check. That was doing deaths/bloods i believe.

Hmm nice, would you happen to recall whether that was before or after freerunenergyscape?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hmm nice, would you happen to recall whether that was before or after freerunenergyscape?

Pretty sure after.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Abyss is probably closer to like 30k/h, if you're crafting close to 3000 essence on deaths/bloods.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I enjoy sleuthing all this future update info for the community.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Funny thing is this is the last one I need to add to my belt. Here is our next ninja teaser image:

CHtVFu9XAAEUkoy.png

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Very good, toggle is common sense for bonecrusher but will be appreciated ::/.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Beta polls:

1.2s Barge bind
Removed Barge's cooldown shared with Surge/Escape (can now Surge Barge to close huge gaps)
Old batch of Beta updates are going to go live (eg No legacy SS cap)
Possible to get each other killed during Raids
There was a line of code that reduced legacy damage to Araxxor by 25% which will be removed
The red meteorite chunks will be used for raids (save them)
Ironman group bossing should include raids
The group bossing update will make it possible for Ironmen to get comp cape

... 2H abilities? Panic buy Scythes? :P

amtsty.png

Confirmed ;)

2dgucz6.png

if the runes created aren't enough to be equivalent to the booster cost, there's not really much point, especially when it isn't working towards the final wicked cape tier lol

8f14270694.jpg

Have they fixed bonecrusher not working while training hunter?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

nvm. forgot hood tokens just give teles not more ess

Do we have any info yet on what the relics will do for raids yet?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Have they fixed bonecrusher not working while training hunter?

It also doesn't work at in boss rooms at gwd for some silly reason, right?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Advanced pulse cores coming this weekend...I guess a slightly buffed version of the old promotion. Pushing the limits of bonus xp >.<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Advanced pulse cores coming this weekend...I guess a slightly buffed version of the old promotion. Pushing the limits of bonus xp >.<.

Hey I'm trying to max, keep em coming ;)

max.png 50.png

i really hope they add the "wreck noted items" upgrade option to the normal crushers at some point

8f14270694.jpg

That gives me an idea - your character should make Papier-mâché balloons out of them and gain Crafting XP!*

*Only 300 RuneCoins from Solomon's.

Other than that though, destroying noted items doesn't make a whole lot of sense lore-wise :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

First raids concept art released:

c1f0d7edc3f6d334f1fe45d8e51a3aa7.png

Does anyone remember the beast master that was used for the early WE3 event that depicted a more menacing airut? I'll try to find the picture...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You mean like this one?

MxnhDrw.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

No, this one from january 6th... Took me forever to find it.

tuska_beast_master.jpg

Note: The img url says "tuska_beast_master". Also I strongly suspect tuska will crash land, become severely injured or die on impact. From there we will climb up the broken shafts of her tusks and onto her back. Here the godless are mounted an offensive on one of tuskas next-to-be-consumed worlds or the world mentioned that she began being worshiped on. I supposed with two airut concepts being shown so far its only a fair assumption the raid world is the home of the airut?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No, this one from january 6th... Took me forever to find it.

Note: The img url says "tuska_beast_master". Also I strongly suspect tuska will crash land, become severely injured or die on impact. From there we will climb up the broken shafts of her tusks and onto her back. Here the godless are mounted an offensive on one of tuskas next-to-be-consumed worlds or the world mentioned that she began being worshiped on. I supposed with two airut concepts being shown so far its only a fair assumption the raid world is the home of the airut?

That's a pretty nifty idea

max.png 50.png

Tbh I don't think these new concepts - like the jigsaw one from twitter - that links to raids is Airut concept art.

They don't look like Airut, but they do share a lot of traits with Tuska. I'd think the Goobie world where raids take place is the home planet not of Airut, which found Tuska later on, but of the species Tuska originates from.

They did mention that we'd learn more of Tuska's origins and a mindless world eatting bore god would make sense it came from a relatively mindless species that continually attacks of weak and defenceless Goobies.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All pets other than yours (including boss pets) will have their left click options removed compliments of mod daze here.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png