Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Maybe we should take this to reddit, considering that seems like a surefire way to get jmods to notice lol

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

make sure they notice, put a dumb image macro on it so they post it to facebook

8f14270694.jpg

Space to sell an extra slot, of course

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Said it's for lending items out

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

raids mage gear looks great

CI5gB37WIAAbCOs.jpg

CI5eyCLWgAAy8JI.png

rip loss of detail between concept and model though :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I wish they'd stop slapping 3D textures onto 2D models, it just looks terrible.

(Looking at you Pathfinder, Astromancer etc)

Popoto.~<3

Another update on the GE ninja update...

This is supposed to be the mock up of whats to come so don't mind the inventory. The 9th space is supposed to be for lent items like mentioned earlier:

CI5gAK0WIAA5pJc.png

And this is what should be implemented into the live game... So This should be the actual ninja teaser image alongside the lent item box being left inside:

CI5gAI0WIAA8ocF.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

raids mage gear looks great

CI5gB37WIAAbCOs.jpg

CI5eyCLWgAAy8JI.png

rip loss of detail between concept and model though :(

Hopefully we'll get those details with NXT, right?

max.png 50.png

Doubtful...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mod Avatar is looking for suggestions for the Icthlarin vs Amascut event http://[Use Quick Find Code]/a=13/c=vWvcf4gPUKM/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,821,65648085

Not a World Event, more like a festive event. It won the RuneLabs poll.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Tuska has landed by the Bandit camp/Bedabin camp. I think you can keep replaying, and recharging the spear but that's what I heard from a clanmate so I'm not sure if it's true.

max.png 50.png

Instead of the saying "beating a dead horse" its going to be "stabbing a dead tuska."

Hahaha I just created a runescape meme! Quickly someone create a captioned picture!

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Runelabs high level boss mobs is up for vote starting today:

Living Wyverns - Ability to poison

Rune Elementals - Gains strength and new abilities as the fight goes on

Acheron Mammoths - Stuns with possible environmental use tactics

Faction Gathering Parties - Mages, rangers, warriors fight over strategic points on interest for resources

Ripper Demons - Coming from a pocket portal they can change their style often to adapt as well as wrap you in shadow or freeze you in ice

Camel Monster - In the kharidian desert akthanakos creates a breed of camel warrior-mages capable of frightening levels of violence

Right now living wyverns (50%), ripper demons (49%) and camel monsters (46%) are the top three with acheron mammoths (43%) in fourth.

PSA:

These polls appear to be no where else other than in game so must be transcribed from the community poll tab.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hasn't that poll been out for a bit? I seem to remember seeing it since Thursday or Friday, but I could be off. Anyway I think camel monsters would be hilarious.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Poll is out since thursday. And Mammoths is more about trying to tire it down with attacks and environmental stuff (trapping it on a weak ice spot, raining collapsing icicles on them etc) while trying to dodge a lot of its attacks and its trunk that acts as an extra "monster" attacking you.

It's been out for a while now.

Faction parties need to win!

• Like 1

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

I'll just put this here...

XqOCHrE.png

The three sets are going to be called Primeval (mage), Tempest (ranged) and Teralith (melee). Set effects for all three sets are going to be giving all shields 25% of your mainhands damage.

Also one of the abilities...

http://i.imgur.com/lvD45NW.gifv

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What the holy heck?

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

You give your life up to assist others in the elimination of a foe? Interesting ...

Rendertin.png

Small_Pi.png

It's like a reverse soul-split on the training dummy!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Seems to be a risk vs reward principle ability akin to the Zaros tendril ones but on a higher power scale.

The longer you allow the ability to cast the bigger damage it hits BUT after a few hits it starts to damage you in increasingly bigger splats.

So its a choice of how long you let it go to get big hits off at the expense of your own health, which could theoretically be quite powerful in a good team as you could near kill yourself to get massive damage off with a good voker plus bring in 'support' roles with seren spells and the ice asylum from team mates to keep you alive longer etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

From what it looks like, if you are 100% adr, you can let it hit 6 times and you will be left with 12.5% your health.

Can possibly be done more if you have vigor, supreme invigorate aura, and adr pots to start the ult with 45% adr

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Your overload boost and duration also impacts it, so you can probably fire off a few more hits too. Although they never showed it on stream they did mention that it takes away your adrenaline first, then your overload boost and then starts impacting your health and that other players can boost your health to keep it firing off for longer.

Your overload boost and duration also impacts it, so you can probably fire off a few more hits too. Although they never showed it on stream they did mention that it takes away your adrenaline first, then your overload boost and then starts impacting your health and that other players can boost your health to keep it firing off for longer.

They literally said "I wonder how long you could keep someone alive" or something to that nature (paraphrasing but you get the idea)

max.png 50.png