Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

I guess this can go here... Thanks to whoever posted it on Reddit, I'm just spreading the news

2667c0caf1.png

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I skimmed that newspost, but I guess I missed the double XP part. Whoops  :unsure: .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I saw it as soon as they posted it on the rs mainpage.
I've invested so much, rip nox weps

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I saw it as soon as they posted it on the rs mainpage.

I've invested so much, rip nox weps

I bought like 38m worth of fellstalks and torstol, I feel like I need more for when prices inflate to insane levels lol

max.png 50.png

Glad I stocked up on protean planks for that. Hopefully I can buy mahogany planks before they get too inflated

Glad I stocked up on protean planks for that. Hopefully I can buy mahogany planks before they get too inflated

Let me know if you need any, I have something like 50k+ of them, probably won't need them all :)

max.png 50.png

Let me know if you need any, I have something like 50k+ of them, probably won't need them all :)
I tried and failed at buying 10k at +5% on my lunch break and they are already starting to inflate. I think I'm just going to use my protean I have and and train a fast/free/non afk skill (hunter or thief) just to knock them out and train con slowly over time like I have been.

Thank you for the offer tho :)

I think im just gonna burn porteans on con for the weekend then do div or something.

I got a good satck of unopened protean packs!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm thinking div as well, I've only done dailies and used lamps/others to get it to 94 so far, with almost no actual side training. Should be able to nab that if I don't have it by then...

max.png 50.png

Thought i would share the latest TL;DR from ItsSuity regarding the Q&A and multiple action bars. I also have this concept art for the icthlarin versus amascut event:

CLowNDsWEAAwHVv.jpg

TL;DW 093 - Q&A + Multiple Action Bars

Farming timers pushed back

Crucible rework

- Done but not done done

- Made into Bounty Hunter crater

- Added a deathmatch mode with powerups

- According to Pi people want the OSRS-style bounty hunter rather than a crucible rework

PvP content coming up

Looking to have 120 Invention to reclaim Max Cape

Storm of Armadyl in on the backlog

Eastern lands would have PoP as a requirement

Timbo is looking at Nechryael drop table next week

Happy with current Corp drop table

F2P update/content in the future (possibly KBD/Mole made F2P)

Rework Mahjarrat before FotG II - 'I would love to, find out more at RF'

For 2016 not looking to do filler content or content people aren't really hyped about

- D&Ds

- Faction-based world events

- Minigames

- Achievement diaries

- When looking at some of the things planned for 2016, these things ^ look lacklustre

- Strawpoll: What would you miss the most if you didn't have these for 2016 (everything was pretty even)

ToggleScape: Ninjas are centralising toggles into one interface

We8Lep2.jpg?1

- Will be added to, eventually all NPC related toggles (eg Doomsayer) will be added to the interface

Seren Quest rewards

- Crystalline Armour

lgCwDbF.png

- Superior Crystalline Armour

5hACIxD.png

Waterfall Fishing

- 94 Fishing

- Access higher platforms depending on your levels (Agility or Fishing)

- AFK

ak8WjyN.jpg

- Cosmetic pet with customisable shell

xnD9p2Y.jpg

Osborne forgot to ask about aura rework (will find out for next stream)

Aura team looking at fill in the gaps in auras

- Not in the immediate future

- Gaps such as range/mage have accuracy auras but melee doesn't

More dynamic abilities ('cranking up the complexity of abilities as people get used to the combat system')

Not going to remove the Night mode bug

- People are enjoying it

- Not going to spoil the fun

- Not sure if going to add it on an interface somewhere or leave it as an 'easter egg'

- Strawpoll: Weather or Day/Night cycles (69% Day/Night)

- Day/Night cycle is thematically the most hardest

- Do people want it a toggle or a cycle. If a cycle, then should day/night mechanics be attached or be cosmetic

£80,000 donated to WWF

Multiple Action Bars

Release either final/penultimate update of August

Choose upto 5 action bars

hicQVct.jpg

- Can choose each keybind individually in controls

qCej4pX.png

- By default will have to set your own keybinds

Extra bars intentionally made as small as possible

Move bars individually and verticle/horizontal layout to your liking

qOa7HR8.png

Revolution only works on Bar 1

Ability Q'ing works with all bars

Using the keybind (or the arrows on the main ability bar) to switch bars only applies to the main bar

- Cannot switch to a bar already in use

- Using the arrows will skip over bars already in use (ie Clicking next bar from Bar 1 will jump to Bar 4 if Bars 2/3 are already on screen)

- Going to see if switching bar buttons can be added to other bars without making the bars too big

Ability to add multiple bars available on release (No SGS)

Not supported with Legacy interface

Look into weapon switching, switching to a bar (not sure how viable it is)

piPad

Raids/Araxxor HP bar is hardcoded into its location, look into making it part of the minigame overlay so it can be movable

Ask Kelpie to add more POH portals to the backlog

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That Crystal armour, it looks like the intestines D=

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

That Crystal armour, it looks like the intestines D=

I think their aim was a gnarled bark or knot of wood look... But yeah you are right.

Here is a concept art of what a deviantart user did for crystal armour that looks much better.

http://valhelsing2.deviantart.com/art/crystal_armour_superior__attuned_look__my_version_by_valhelsing2-d947qfm.png

http://valhelsing2.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-armour-551254101

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oh yeah those look much better :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

well, at least now we can't be disappointed if it turns out completely different from the concept art

8f14270694.jpg

94 fishing?? I thought it was originally going to be 92 with 90 agil? Can anyone confirm any of that? I'm nearly 92, which isn't too far off but still

max.png 50.png

New BTS video:

Well, no kidding about the FoG rewards, but are they hoping to improve them by taking existing rewards out? I hope there is some new stuff that's actually useful. And if they take out healing abilities and items (bandages), no one is going to survive in FoG very long without running like hell...right?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

They want fog to be more like hunger games.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I kinda see where this is going just by making assumptions, but I don't watch TV or movies so this almost went over my head >.>

I'm curious about these faction battles, I didn't hear anything about rewards... It's 1am I could have missed it but the community is driven by rewards, could this be dead content already?

max.png 50.png

I kinda see where this is going just by making assumptions, but I don't watch TV or movies so this almost went over my head >.>

I'm curious about these faction battles, I didn't hear anything about rewards... It's 1am I could have missed it but the community is driven by rewards, could this be dead content already?

They're J Mod initiated events and not regular content. Whenever a J Mod pops into game they tend to get people congregating near them anyway so I doubt it'll be dead. Just some acitivity for J Mods to put on when they feel like it

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

They're J Mod initiated events and not regular content. Whenever a J Mod pops into game they tend to get people congregating near them anyway so I doubt it'll be dead. Just some acitivity for J Mods to put on when they feel like it

Sounds like dead content to me already, idt in my 6 or 7 years of playing I've ever even seen a jmod in game

max.png 50.png

Sounds like dead content to me already, idt in my 6 or 7 years of playing I've ever even seen a jmod in game

You have to make the effort to track them down (there's a little 'i' icon that appears on the in-game clock when a Jmod event is soon; hover over it for more info) and fight through the tsunami of lag when you get to the spot, but they definitely are there, and it's more common now than back in the day.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

^ That would be largely because jmods aren't in-game all the time but they do post a fairly comprehensive scheduled of when and where they will be doing stuff.

You have to actively make an effort to go to the right world and place at the right time to participate, your aren't going to stumble into them doing your day to day scaping.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I always wondered if these events were worth it. I don't like them, and I am sure that because the amount of players we have, that even if you like them they will be overcrowded, thus lots of lag and gone is the fun. Or am I wrong?

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I always wondered if these events were worth it. I don't like them, and I am sure that because the amount of players we have, that even if you like them they will be overcrowded, thus lots of lag and gone is the fun. Or am I wrong?

Sometimes. I've seen J Mods in game with a moderate crowd on a server where it can handle them (like Mod Lee's boss masses) and then other times you get things like when The Drop was released and so many players in one place kills the server.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I feel like jmod events on the whole would run a lot smoother if they were more frequent - people wouldn't feel compelled to go charging off to them because they are happening if it was more of a regular thing.

Plus so many of the ones they dev as jmod tools seem like a waste, stuff like faction wars and the drop would make good long term content that could also be used as a jmod tool.

Like, for example, couldn't faction wars be used as a way to vamp up cwars a bit (if it wasnt made a game in its own right)?

Make sure the river makes each half of the map an exact mirror of the other then dev slightly unique battleground map halves for each faction with a castle and the npcs and what not.

Then make each round randomly match up a pair of gods to add more variety to the game as the battlefield changes and even strap on some little perks/cons/unlockable powers for each god. Like I dunno maybe Zaros can get shadow realm walk that lets you warp through certain things (1 or 2 barricades, fallen rocks, closed doors), maybe armadyl can use some wing ability to cross the river anywhere.

Plv6Dz6.jpg