Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Jagex does a great job with their graphics. I was just saying that comparing their art and graphics shows a huge dissimilarity. I partially blame the far view of the camera too, but meh.

Very good point! I think that if the game camera was more flexible, if the view distance was larger and the overall scale of the gameworld was more realistic, where player characters aren't the size of trees for example, the game would look far better and more like the concept art.

Fellsig.jpg

Jagex does a great job with their graphics. I was just saying that comparing their art and graphics shows a huge dissimilarity. I partially blame the far view of the camera too, but meh.

Very good point! I think that if the game camera was more flexible, if the view distance was larger and the overall scale of the gameworld was more realistic, where player characters aren't the size of trees for example, the game would look far better and more like the concept art.

I said the same thing in another (this?) thread a few days ago. The camera angle limits so much. It limits us because even if effort was put into detailed models we wouldn't be able to see them. It limits the developers because they aren't exactly motivated to make awesome detailed models when nobody will see them anyways.

Once we get a camera that is more dynamic, if that's the right term, then we can expect to see improvements in graphics. Currently though even if they were super detailed we wouldn't really notice.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Blatantly illegal, but there was a thread where you could hack the client by modifying a line of hex to unlock more developer commands and play with camera angles different from normal.

We might see it in the future.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Blatantly illegal, but there was a thread where you could hack the client by modifying a line of hex to unlock more developer commands and play with camera angles different from normal.

I remember that, you could zoom into an almost first-person type of view, or you could zoom out so far that you could see whole cities/entire dungeons.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Even Jagex are using bots in their teaser pics now... *points to d-med*

asrhasrh.jpg

They have like absolutely no imagination in decking out their own characters.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Lol, now another reason to alch d mends;

Reason 1- Keep them from the botters

Reason 2- Keep them from the Jamgex

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Full bandos + d med. Pro.

What I get from this teaser is that Jagex wants us to know that this update will be heavily botted.

I remember a time when wearing a D med meant you were in the elite of the RS society. Now it's become an alchable that is a calling card of botters :(

td2sig.jpg

Haha, I saved up forever to get the 2.4m it used to cost to buy one back in the day.

Haha, I saved up forever to get the 2.4m it used to cost to buy one back in the day.

Yup. I spent many weeks slaying hill giants for big bones in preparation for my first time as a member. I had a rich guy who was a perm buyer (some might recognize him, Centaurian was his name) and I made a couple million over time. Then once I did finally convince my parents to buy me membership (I was like 14 at the time), the first thing I did was buy a D med.

td2sig.jpg

Same here, i remember running laws for days just to buy my first member item.. a D med :shades:

Hamstie.png

I remembering spending the whole 15mil I had made from fishing to buy all 6 barrows sets when they were still the top end gear.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Tried it, it was fun.

I see NO reason why they dont allow it.

Because of reasoning like this, if you recall in that thread from a while back. They will not reveal it anytime soon this year, or the year after that, or the year then. Not with someone like him in charge at least.

3329rm1.png

It still exists, by the way. Heheheh.

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Because of reasoning like this, if you recall in that thread from a while back. They will not reveal it anytime soon this year, or the year after that, or the year then. Not with someone like him in charge at least.

3329rm1.png

It still exists, by the way. Heheheh.

e2a9a965fa24fc1c7a6f8dfe6bdf9f4814b7102a_full.jpg

All of my hate.

crossed_body.png

Don't worry, you still have the orb of orculus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

Pfft.

You know they'll say that even if they did admit there were more client side commands in the console. I'd bet a polite post asking to at least release the zoom and ortho modes with lower/upper limits would get hidden pretty quick. Or ignored. There's always that.

1emk2e.png

253441_10150289745901729_59261801728_8971439_4672856_n.jpg

I think the next update is the loyalty rewards!

I think you mean the new Distraction and Diversion: Troll Invasion.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Is it just me, or does that troll look really out of place in that picture? It doesn't look like he is actually standing on that ground... :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Is it just me, or does that troll look really out of place in that picture? It doesn't look like he is actually standing on that ground... :unsure:

judging by the size of that troll, id say thats "cliff", i would definately believe the first thing he ate was a cliff

since i think trolls were the first npcs to have equiptment bonuses, these could potentialy hit realy realy high for their level

a_final_name.png

I think you mean the new Distraction and Diversion: Troll Invasion.

I think that was the joke

queste.png303/324

Inb4gamesnecklacerises37,500% aka Climbing boots V.3

2vuhgcn.png