Few high level summon training questions

Veiva

First, the data:
1. I have nearly 20k blue charms and 13k crimson charms, and get more every day.
2. I value my time at 6m (more realistically) or 7m (more optimistically) gp/hr.
3. I will make Geyser Titans and Pack Yaks.

4. I will be using the Enlightenment aura.

Now, for the questions:
1. Which is more efficient: training by abusing Pikkupstix shop or training via Kyatt?
2. If it's the former, then it is more efficient to convert to scrolls or just sell the pouches to shop?
3. In any of these cases, what is the average charm rate, per hour?

I think that's it! Thank you.

ozXHe7P.png

Use the shop method, convert to scrolls. Think it's like 13k charms/hour at shop. Very rough I'm sure someone here will have more solid numbers for you.

idk what kyat is/hour but it's so low compared to shop method that it's asinine to consider anything else.

edit- quick google search puts kyat at 3-3.5k/hour. Taverly on the low end is 10k, on the high end 13k iirc.

I saved little over 700m converting to scrolls and selling off very slowly at high prices over about 1.5-2 months. I did yaks and moss or w/e the lower blue is, as I did it on a double xp weekend and sold the water talis for bilz

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

1. If you're using Enlightenment, definitely do the Tav method. No question about it.
2. For optimal XP it'd be best to just sell back to the shop, but that's assuming you don't care about any GP loss at all.
3. When I did 200m Summ, I was using around 9k (This may be based on green charms, since they take much longer to convert to scrolls, as you have to manually select the scroll you want to make) charms per hour, by converting pouches to scrolls.

Assuming Grimy's sheets are correct, the GP/XP difference is so little, that using kyatt is an absolute waste.

And again, assuming Grimy's sheets, you should be doing steel titans over yaks.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Thanks for the info! I'll do steel titans over pack yak and will use the Taverly method.

Only thing left to do some are calculations so I can see how to reach the correct charm-to-money ratio as well as how about how many more demons must die in the quest for 120 summoning...

edit: For those curious, I would need to kill ~22,800 Tormented Demons over the span of about 190 hours (optimistic here), collect 91 dragon limbs (and upwards of 23,940 blue and 14,250 crimson charms). This will ensure I have enough money for the charms I have now and also cover the cost of the charms on the way. In the end I'd have made ~400m-500m gp, after summon training costs are deducted. Not so bad.

Except for the 190 hours part. I've only logged 90 hours or so of TDs in my recent spree... I guess it's time to start no lifing for the first time in my RS career. Mmm. Tasty.

ozXHe7P.png